Pages:
Author

Topic: TOPCOIN (v3) - Scrypt POW/50% POS Hybrid - Coin Control - page 27. (Read 69570 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
f*k i want to SWAAPPPPP i got 10mil+  Undecided Undecided Undecided

sent you 10963226 TOP, hope i got my TOPv2 coins soon Kiss

im mining TOPv1 and TOPv2 supporting the network Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Still,I have some V1, how can I swap to V2 now?
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
After 1 hour 0 confirmations... But block time it´s 60 secs right?

Sorry, I was away for a few days.  Are you asking about v1 or v2? 
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
After 1 hour 0 confirmations... But block time it´s 60 secs right?
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Pool added
http://topcoin2.slugmonkeypool.net
PPNLS
1% Pool Fee
Daily Backups of wallet and database
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Cryptex and Comkort are confirmed to be on v2?
Activity: 881
Merit: 501
can't swap now? Angry

I sent my coins in last night and got them this morning, thanks for the help all!    

Everyone, I think it is getting to a point where we need to cut off the swap - the last few have been shaky, so please get those old ones swapped ASAP.  If you need any help, just post and let us know, or PM me directly Grin

My Coinswap for TOPcoins has been finally completed.
It has been quite professional and well achieved thanks.
TopCoin Lead
can't swap now? Angry

I sent my coins in last night and got them this morning, thanks for the help all!    

Everyone, I think it is getting to a point where we need to cut off the swap - the last few have been shaky, so please get those old ones swapped ASAP.  If you need any help, just post and let us know, or PM me directly Grin
Activity: 285
Merit: 255
can't swap now? Angry

TopCoin Lead
can't swap now? Angry

As far as I know, you can still swap...

Try this two nodes:

addnode=37.187.3.19
addnode=5.135.139.202

Adding those worked for me.  Ghepetto can you give them a try?

I'm also mining on the old chain for a while to help transactions process.  I will only do this for a few hours and then switch back.  Anyone who has old coins, please get them swapped with the instructions we've provided asap!

Connected!   Syncing right now thank you.

SwissCex is working also.

UPDATE:  ok just waiting on the top2's in the new wallet, top1 transfer confirmed email sent
Activity: 646
Merit: 500
can't swap now? Angry
Activity: 42
Was ist mit den coins vom nomalen topcoin? Ist das was anderes oder kann ich die wallet für  topcoin2 benutzen?

Was sind normale Topcoin? Es gibt Version 1 und 2 gerade ... Wenn du 1 hast, dann tausche möglichst schnell auf Version 2. Schau nach der manuellen Swapanleitung hier im Blog.
TopCoin Lead

Try this two nodes:

addnode=37.187.3.19
addnode=5.135.139.202

Adding those worked for me.  Ghepetto can you give them a try?

I'm also mining on the old chain for a while to help transactions process.  I will only do this for a few hours and then switch back.  Anyone who has old coins, please get them swapped with the instructions we've provided asap!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Cannot sync V1 to swap, last time I ran my wallet was 3/16 any help would be appreciated.

I have 1 node temporly up for you, add this and see, lets  hope it will connect and sync

addnode=121.73.167.20

anyone who still hasnt swapped, do it today, the network is alive on lifesupport only

Thank you, but I still cannot sync

I'll try to kickstart the old chain, can you please keep an eye on it and let me know when you're fully synced?  Also, you may have to add some new nodes, is it getting connections?

No connections with all new addnodes using version 1.4.0 protocol 60001

Try this two nodes:

addnode=37.187.3.19
addnode=5.135.139.202

yeah that will do the job.
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Was ist mit den coins vom nomalen topcoin? Ist das was anderes oder kann ich die wallet für  topcoin2 benutzen?
Activity: 55
Cannot sync V1 to swap, last time I ran my wallet was 3/16 any help would be appreciated.

I have 1 node temporly up for you, add this and see, lets  hope it will connect and sync

addnode=121.73.167.20

anyone who still hasnt swapped, do it today, the network is alive on lifesupport only

I'll try to kickstart the old chain, can you please keep an eye on it and let me know when you're fully synced?  Also, you may have to add some new nodes, is it getting connections?

Try this two nodes:

addnode=37.187.3.19
addnode=5.135.139.202
TopCoin Lead

I'll try to kickstart the old chain, can you please keep an eye on it and let me know when you're fully synced?  Also, you may have to add some new nodes, is it getting connections?

I've had all of my systems running the old client as well (1.4) and none of them are getting connection.  You may have to ask topdude how to sort this, if he or others can start up some old nodes for the network to connect again.  I'll leave mine running for now.

I have 1 node temporly up for you, add this and see, lets  hope it will connect and sync

addnode=121.73.167.20

TopCoin Lead

addnode=121.73.167.20

Pages:
Jump to: