Pages:
Author

Topic: TOPCOIN (v3) - Scrypt POW/50% POS Hybrid - Coin Control - page 25. (Read 69570 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Been over 2 weeks since the dev has said anything.

A simple update on the issues would be nice man!

If you do find someone to fix the wallet let us know at MTLMC please,we have the same issue with our wallets as the same guy made them both.

I haven't heard anything yet other than 'it is being worked on'.  Just so everyone knows, I am merely a community lead... and I'm just trying to help everyone out.  I am not the lead dev, topdude and his team built the coin.  I wish I had the programming chops to fix/support the coin myself, but I do not.  Hopefully the programmer that we discussed the bounty with will succeed.  I will keep everyone in the loop as I hear news on the status.

Would be you be able to give us a bit more specific information about the PoS fix efforts? So far all I can gather is that they are merely waiting for someone to accept the bounty.

To clarify, someone has accepted the bounty and is working with topdude and others to fix it.  I will reach out to them again today/tomorrow to see if there are any details they can share.  Thank you, and everyone, for your patience.

+1 Thank you for the info
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead

If you do find someone to fix the wallet let us know at MTLMC please,we have the same issue with our wallets as the same guy made them both.

I haven't heard anything yet other than 'it is being worked on'.  Just so everyone knows, I am merely a community lead... and I'm just trying to help everyone out.  I am not the lead dev, topdude and his team built the coin.  I wish I had the programming chops to fix/support the coin myself, but I do not.  Hopefully the programmer that we discussed the bounty with will succeed.  I will keep everyone in the loop as I hear news on the status.

Would be you be able to give us a bit more specific information about the PoS fix efforts? So far all I can gather is that they are merely waiting for someone to accept the bounty.

To clarify, someone has accepted the bounty and is working with topdude and others to fix it.  I will reach out to them again today/tomorrow to see if there are any details they can share.  Thank you, and everyone, for your patience.
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
What is the coin slogan of Top2coin?

What is the maximum number of coins?

Thanks

Book to be published very soon.
Activity: 369
Merit: 250

TopCoin Lead

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
cryptex is down, look to withdraw your coins
legendary
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
Wow is top still in business thats amazing. I have soooo many

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
To late to swap my v1 Top?
Any news on  the staking  issue being fixed?

Any word on the PoS fix?

We recently discussed the bounty with a programmer.  I will keep everyone posted on the outcome Smiley

OK, I started mining this coin for attractive PoS rate. I would hate to see that time go to waste.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

Any word on the PoS fix?

We recently discussed the bounty with a programmer.  I will keep everyone posted on the outcome Smiley

i've noticed that there are several 2nd gen (if you will  Roll Eyes) coins with non working PoS. THC, MTLMC, & XHC come to mind, perhaps others, idk if these coins are related (forkwise), but if they are, some exo-communification and pooling resources might be beneficial
TopCoin Lead

Any word on the PoS fix?

can any coder please check the TOP2 source code and let me know why the POS blocks stopped minting, and whether its possible to fix with a hard or soft fork.  I do not want to have another coinswap!! There will be a bounty in it for you.  Grin

Hey Vegas, and anyone else who was wondering, topdude and a few others are still trying to figure this out - see quote above.  As soon as we have some news, we will be sure to let everyone know.  No one is able to stake at the moment, and I'll make sure we give a date/time that we release a fix so everyone has a fair chance to start.

If anyone wants to take a shot at finding the bug, we have a bounty ready for a fix Grin

Any word on the PoS fix?
TopCoin Lead
Just a heads up: TopCoin.com rather confusingly decided to launch a cryptocurrency with the same name. It's tied to domain registrations & backed by UniRegistry.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery Grin

Not sure what we can do about it...  but I'd like to see them extend their services as much as we have planned.

Update: Ha...  I just discovered that the symbol they are using - TPC - is also used by a different crypto...  TempleCoin.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Just a heads up: TopCoin.com rather confusingly decided to launch a cryptocurrency with the same name. It's tied to domain registrations & backed by UniRegistry.

I've seen that too.

But i prefer the real/original Topcoin: TOP!

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
TopCoin Lead
Topdude, would it be possible to set up a new Android wallet app for v2?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Another coin swap that requires user participation... These things are driving me crazy.

So... Is there a v1 block explorer?

My v1 wallet won't sync. Can someone help me?

the v1 network is dead now. Ive sent you a PM, we might be able to swap it another way

There are many coins doing new v2 blockchains with manual swaps from the v1 blockchain. The manual coin swap is the new scam so there are now some important steps to take to ensure transparency of all coins.

- A v1 blockchain block must be determined as the last block.

- The original v1 blockchain must be kept forever and a block explorer should be available for it.

- Coin swaps should be automatic. Public wallet addresses must remain with the same starting character. This way coins can be automatically sent back to the owners. All paperwallets and wallet.dat files should work with the v2 blockchain.

If the steps above aren't followed it leaves the question open for "Did the person in charge of the swap steal any coins?". Unfortunately, this question can never be answered. This coin will forever have a negative association with it.

Activity: 223
Another coin swap that requires user participation... These things are driving me crazy.

So... Is there a v1 block explorer?

My v1 wallet won't sync. Can someone help me?

the v1 network is dead now. Ive sent you a PM, we might be able to swap it another way
Pages:
Jump to: