Pages:
Author

Topic: Toronto women win jackpot lottery - page 7. (Read 2207 times)

plr
Activity: 1120
Merit: 24
January 23, 2021, 06:53:34 PM

I just hope she's managing it well.

There are a lot of lottery winners that lost their money so quickly. The problem there is that they can't handle their money so well so they are spending it on a lot of things not realizing they are losing the money they just won. If that would be the case, I think they should really call or approach assistance when it comes to their winning funds.

I'm sure they will manage it well it's not an instant jackpot they waited for this for twenty years and we all know twenty years is such a long wait, I believe they already have planned for this while they are still betting and hoping and praying to hit the jackpot and besides they are already matured couple they will manage it for their children.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
January 23, 2021, 06:50:12 PM
I know it's stupid, I know the chance of hitting a certain number is always the same, whether it was last hit 10 seconds or 10 years ago, and yet, sometimes, when I play Roulette I keep betting on the same number waiting for it to pop up eventually. Sometimes it does, and other times it doesn't even after 150+ rolls, but I'd rather stop the game than change the number after 150 consecutive fails in a row. Smiley
To be sincere, it not stupid. I have seen a friend that does this every time he plays lotto (though it, not the gambling I like) and he has won on several occasions and also lost on several occasions.
It a risk way of gambling but not risky if the person can afford to lose the money cause it does wonder sometimes.

If you mean that with this strategy and high enough bankroll one can beat the house, I disagree with you.

No one can beat the house except if it has the support of the gambling site team but what I was saying is that betting on the same number is risky cause it like saving money on the gambling site bankroll every day for when the moment of winning through those numbers arrive it usually come big just like what we see in the woman that won $60 Million.
You shouldn't think that betting on lottery is just like on saving up money on a bank because it is never to be like on that way.Also to say that the said jackpot is the money that had accumulated
among all of those bettors and it do grows day by day.

Trying to make up some calculation then it is way more than on the amount that you had lost in 20 years time.It is soo much that's why lots are really try to do the same thing.
We might be seeing those people who had been betting for more longer years than with this woman.

Patience did pay off and not all would really be given out with that extreme luck.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
January 23, 2021, 06:39:57 PM
I know it's stupid, I know the chance of hitting a certain number is always the same, whether it was last hit 10 seconds or 10 years ago, and yet, sometimes, when I play Roulette I keep betting on the same number waiting for it to pop up eventually. Sometimes it does, and other times it doesn't even after 150+ rolls, but I'd rather stop the game than change the number after 150 consecutive fails in a row. Smiley
To be sincere, it not stupid. I have seen a friend that does this every time he plays lotto (though it, not the gambling I like) and he has won on several occasions and also lost on several occasions.
It a risk way of gambling but not risky if the person can afford to lose the money cause it does wonder sometimes.

If you mean that with this strategy and high enough bankroll one can beat the house, I disagree with you.

No one can beat the house except if it has the support of the gambling site team but what I was saying is that betting on the same number is risky cause it like saving money on the gambling site bankroll every day for when the moment of winning through those numbers arrive it usually come big just like what we see in the woman that won $60 Million.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 517
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 23, 2021, 06:34:30 PM
There's nl mathematical basis for the strategy thewoman used. In fact, you have more chances of your house being ravaged by an asteroid than you winning the lottery. So this is definitely some stroke of luck coupled with her perseverance, I honestly would've quit if I, was her a long time ago because there's no real payoff in getting a scratch ticket.
The moment had come to them for about 20 years waiting and consistently playing. For that long, can't imagine how much she loses.
For lottery games, we can't tell ourselves when to win the jackpot, and that exactly, no mathematical basis/strategy or what to say a pattern of winning but this is pure luck. And for sure she never expects this moment to come, that will be a huge celebration as they have been spending a lot of money on this for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
January 23, 2021, 12:19:35 PM
quite surprised to hear the amount she won was $60 million.  in my country, this kind of money is enough to buy hundreds of mansions.  in the midst of this "PANDEMIC", their win is a great gift, but what amazed me was that they (her and her husband) always playing the same numbers for 20 years.

After playing the same lottery numbers for 20 years that came to her husband in a dream, a 57-year-old Toronto woman is $60 million richer.

Do any of you play the same trick as their (playing the same number always)??

https://www.cp24.com/news/toronto-woman-says-winning-numbers-for-60m-lotto-max-jackpot-came-to-husband-in-a-dream-1.5271897
https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/toronto-woman-wins-60-million-lotto-max-jackpot-with-numbers-husband-dreamt-of-20-years-ago-1.5271865

my father does something similar for a while. he was playing both lotto and super-enalotto (an Italian version with more prizes and a combination of 6 numbers to be guessed).
Well after some months he decide to stop playing in this way because there is a very very little chance to get a massive win.
funny fact... each time he has won a small prize... there was always a "fine" or another penalty to be payed!!! Smiley
Activity: 1848
Merit: 370
January 23, 2021, 12:04:06 PM
There's nl mathematical basis for the strategy thewoman used. In fact, you have more chances of your house being ravaged by an asteroid than you winning the lottery. So this is definitely some stroke of luck coupled with her perseverance, I honestly would've quit if I, was her a long time ago because there's no real payoff in getting a scratch ticket.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
January 23, 2021, 08:37:45 AM
quite surprised to hear the amount she won was $60 million.  in my country, this kind of money is enough to buy hundreds of mansions.  in the midst of this "PANDEMIC", their win is a great gift, but what amazed me was that they (her and her husband) always playing the same numbers for 20 years.

After playing the same lottery numbers for 20 years that came to her husband in a dream, a 57-year-old Toronto woman is $60 million richer.

https://www.cp24.com/news/toronto-woman-says-winning-numbers-for-60m-lotto-max-jackpot-came-to-husband-in-a-dream-1.5271897
https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/toronto-woman-wins-60-million-lotto-max-jackpot-with-numbers-husband-dreamt-of-20-years-ago-1.5271865

Although i am very happy for her to win this amount but a point to note is that she played for whole 20 years before winning this big lottery. That's why its said that it take ages to win a lottery and most people may never win ever. I wonder what she will do with this 60$ million, perhaps she may donate some in charity and helping the poor people.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
January 23, 2021, 08:12:34 AM
Some Filipino bettors of Lotto do the same thing and usually, and I can hear a lot of people having a conversation like this that they are taking care of a number that they bet and when they change it, that number actually won. A lot of regrets but I think that is just a coincidence. This is her luck and I hope they could enjoy their dream with that huge amount of money, oh yeah, there's tax.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
January 22, 2021, 11:04:46 PM
I often heard this news, someone who get a lot of money from lottery ans yeah it is good for them because they have a great luck in their life. I never try to play lottery actually, the game just give me an inert thing to guess what to play with. For me it is very boring, especially having to remember numbers in a dream, it will never happen in my life.

Lol who told you to remember what's your dream was ? and most of the time that is very impossible to happen unless your dream is very Detailed .

You can choose your own combination and just bet constantly because there are many cases that when the time they forget or intentionally did not bet in a certain time is that day or some situation comes to not let them bet Their numbers comes out and win.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
January 22, 2021, 11:02:33 PM
I don't know why I always love reading news about lottery winners, maybe the lottery is one way to get rich without hard work. It's a dream of
many people, I also really hope to be a lottery winner one day. But to amazement for the Toronto woman who won the lottery jackpot, she had
absolutely consistently hoped for 20 years to become a lottery winner. Those who have tried for years deserve to win, maybe her with the money of
$ 60 Million are just enjoying life right now.

I just hope she's managing it well.

There are a lot of lottery winners that lost their money so quickly. The problem there is that they can't handle their money so well so they are spending it on a lot of things not realizing they are losing the money they just won. If that would be the case, I think they should really call or approach assistance when it comes to their winning funds.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
January 22, 2021, 10:36:35 PM
I often heard this news, someone who get a lot of money from lottery ans yeah it is good for them because they have a great luck in their life. I never try to play lottery actually, the game just give me an inert thing to guess what to play with. For me it is very boring, especially having to remember numbers in a dream, it will never happen in my life.

You can try to play the lottery. The ticket is not too expensive to buy many tickets at once, and if you want to repurchase them, you can buy them directly if the time is still there. Sometimes, playing the lottery can be a surprise game to us because we never expect to win, and that is why people buy the ticket from the letter. They can win the money, and if they are lucky enough, they will have a chance to win the jackpot. The lottery game is still a gambling game based on luck, so we can not expect to win the jackpot.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
January 22, 2021, 06:57:20 PM
quite surprised to hear the amount she won was $60 million.  in my country, this kind of money is enough to buy hundreds of mansions.  in the midst of this "PANDEMIC", their win is a great gift, but what amazed me was that they (her and her husband) always playing the same numbers for 20 years.

No I do exactly the opposite, I change my seed/numbers almost every time I gamble to avoid any entropic flaw.
But I don't think I win more often times at the end  Undecided LOL  Cheesy
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
January 22, 2021, 06:50:36 PM

legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
January 22, 2021, 04:49:13 PM
Based from our experience, my father won twice in two (2) separate occasions in getting 5/6 numbers from the jackpot. The first time he won 5 numbers, at that time, he chose the numbers based on our respective birthdays in the family. But on that day, he changed one number from his original list (which turned out to be my birthday) and replaced it with another number. Unfortunately, the winning jackpot contained my birthday on it! I remember the regret on his face when that happened!

To guess 5 numbers is in 5 times more probable than to guess 6, but anyway, good result.

(6, 5) = 5 ways to guess needed numbers
And all possible combinations is like (100, 6) (if we are talking about loto style game, where we have 100 2 digit numbers and 6 slots for them) = 1192052400

5/1192052400 = your probability  Grin

If we are talking about lottery where we have 6 slots and 10 numbers per one slot, the full amount will be like 610 (6 * 6 * 6 *... * 6, 10 times) and it will be 60466176 . Better probability but not too much

But on that day, he changed one number from his original list (which turned out to be my birthday) and replaced it with another number

Such manipulations increases your chances to win. Weird, but this is so how it's going.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
January 22, 2021, 02:51:05 PM
My father almost bets and purchases lotto tickets everyday.

Based from our experience, my father won twice in two (2) separate occasions in getting 5/6 numbers from the jackpot. The first time he won 5 numbers, at that time, he chose the numbers based on our respective birthdays in the family. But on that day, he changed one number from his original list (which turned out to be my birthday) and replaced it with another number. Unfortunately, the winning jackpot contained my birthday on it! I remember the regret on his face when that happened!

On the second time my father won, he let our nanny purchase the lotto tickets using the random draw from the machine. He believed in what they say 'beginner's luck'!
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
January 22, 2021, 02:06:39 PM

No, because this is wasting of time and money. The probability to win in lottery is around 1 to few millions (or even less, like 1 / 10^9 ) so you can play for million of years before you will get 50 % prob to win. And this woman is very, very lucky. Because 20 years is like nothing in terms of probability for such events.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
January 22, 2021, 08:18:04 AM
Relentless efforts for 20 years continuously without giving up on it itself is a huge accomplishment and probably that is the result which they as a couple have received it. An erroneous amount of money finally won which would have successes their years of efforts to buy the lottery with same number and luck just made it happened in the end. I would never continue this long years after not winning and would have changed the numbers.

Very determine and really believing that one day luck will backe their number up!

Now that they finally catched the big jackpot, it's time to move forward and plan everything ahead, it's a huge amount of money but also very decietful as it will let you to changed up and live the dream life that you always wanted to have, this couple needs to make sure that they'll be able to take care of everything and save big part of their winning for their family's future.
Since theyre already old then its not bad to cherish up the rest of years that they had left on using up that money.Its up to theirs on how they do gonna spend it.
This isnt something that commonly happens on this world where your perseverance and determination does really result into something like this specially talking about
lottery where winning chances is way too slim.Thing here is that it did really pays off and imagine on how many years of constantly betting to lottery
isnt really simple not only on the effort but also on the money that had been spent.It did really pays off in the end or really worth off.

Got your point. They have all the time and now the money to enjoy the rest of their life.

Success or what we can call as a very lucky person winning this huge amount of money. Lottery games most of the time are the target of many people hoping that one day the lucky combination will hit up and bring you the jackpot that you are aiming, it will change everything and really bring an awesome life ahead.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
January 22, 2021, 08:14:28 AM
Actually, I am also betting in the lottery for some years, maybe if I will estimate the years that I am betting in the lottery it may take me for almost 3 years, and in those 3 years, I have a set of numbers that I am taking care of because I believe that staying on the same number may give me some luck. Good to know that for betting about 20 years you and taking care of a set of numbers you guys hit the jackpot on the lottery. Congrats!
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
January 22, 2021, 08:08:28 AM
This is very normal in Lottery mate , People are Holding their combination to years and years as i have seen or known others that has this attitude.

Mostly combination of Birthdays , anniversaries and even their name counts , I am not a fan of Lottery but sometime i am also trying my luck but sad that i never had one.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
January 22, 2021, 07:28:18 AM
I don't know why I always love reading news about lottery winners, maybe the lottery is one way to get rich without hard work. It's a dream of
many people, I also really hope to be a lottery winner one day. But to amazement for the Toronto woman who won the lottery jackpot, she had
absolutely consistently hoped for 20 years to become a lottery winner. Those who have tried for years deserve to win, maybe her with the money of
$ 60 Million are just enjoying life right now.
Pages:
Jump to: