Pages:
Author

Topic: Totally Off-Topic! - page 24. (Read 104836 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
February 24, 2014, 05:15:11 PM
I need to take a dump..

I guess this confirms it, the off topic section of the off topic part of the forum is totally off topic Cheesy
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 24, 2014, 12:09:29 PM
Yeah, totally off topic.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
February 24, 2014, 11:48:43 AM
I need to take a dump..
Activity: 182
February 24, 2014, 08:54:32 AM
off-topic under off-topic... very interesting.... what topic is off-topic under this off-topic topic???
Activity: 14
February 24, 2014, 03:42:59 AM
this threads
Totally Off-Topic!
agree
Activity: 28
February 24, 2014, 02:17:52 AM
this threads
Totally Off-Topic!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
February 24, 2014, 01:39:06 AM
The site is very fun  Grin
What's up with the forum bots lately? You see at least 3-4 per thread with their 2 word responses to a quote, extremely generic all the time.

Or four word responses.

woooo yes, woooo no

I don't think they're bots, though. More likely fifteen year old kids.

You're too kind. Probably just third world people.

Haha! I feel myself fifteen as sometimes I write only 1-2 words and that's it. Or no words just Smile  Grin
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
February 24, 2014, 01:27:41 AM
i love sex

No, I think they're fifteen year old kids. Maybe fourteen.
February 24, 2014, 01:17:05 AM
i love sex
Activity: 280
Knowledge is Power
February 23, 2014, 11:55:17 PM
What's up with the forum bots lately? You see at least 3-4 per thread with their 2 word responses to a quote, extremely generic all the time.

Or four word responses.

woooo yes, woooo no

You're too kind. Probably just third world people.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
February 23, 2014, 11:48:02 PM

Or four word responses.

woooo yes, woooo no

Activity: 224
February 23, 2014, 10:43:45 PM
Activity: 14
February 23, 2014, 10:38:42 PM
February 23, 2014, 10:13:25 PM
We had a guy come in who was being foreclosed on. For a house in California. That he didn't own, didn't live in, in fact - he'd never been to California. The guy just had the same name as the California homeowner, and the bank was like 'Alright, that matches up! Serve him the papers, Johnny!'
You'd think this could be cleared up by a friendly phone call, but the bank totally DNGAF. They wanted this guy to show up at the hearing IN CALIFORNIA and prove he wasn't the guy. No idea how it ended up (The guy just came in for a consultation, don't think he retained as that wasn't really our field) but we've had other clients in the same situation with foreclosure judgments for property they didn't own, that was owned by some person in the same area with a similar name. Not too many, but the banks seriously did not do any detailed research for a time when everything was foreclosing. It was a huge mess.
Like, people owning two properties, one in FC and the other current - the bank would lock them out of the current home. The bank would FC on the house but forget to notify the HOA, and two years down the road the former homeowner gets sued for non-payment of HOA fees...that the bank was responsible for when they took over ownership. Banks confirming they got the suggestion of bankruptcy (which will stop a foreclosure) and then just having the foreclosure sale anyway. I am so glad I'm not dealing with that anymore.

I haven't read this so I can't post a on topic response becuse I'm not allowed to said PG.
Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
February 23, 2014, 07:39:56 PM
We had a guy come in who was being foreclosed on. For a house in California. That he didn't own, didn't live in, in fact - he'd never been to California. The guy just had the same name as the California homeowner, and the bank was like 'Alright, that matches up! Serve him the papers, Johnny!'
You'd think this could be cleared up by a friendly phone call, but the bank totally DNGAF. They wanted this guy to show up at the hearing IN CALIFORNIA and prove he wasn't the guy. No idea how it ended up (The guy just came in for a consultation, don't think he retained as that wasn't really our field) but we've had other clients in the same situation with foreclosure judgments for property they didn't own, that was owned by some person in the same area with a similar name. Not too many, but the banks seriously did not do any detailed research for a time when everything was foreclosing. It was a huge mess.
Like, people owning two properties, one in FC and the other current - the bank would lock them out of the current home. The bank would FC on the house but forget to notify the HOA, and two years down the road the former homeowner gets sued for non-payment of HOA fees...that the bank was responsible for when they took over ownership. Banks confirming they got the suggestion of bankruptcy (which will stop a foreclosure) and then just having the foreclosure sale anyway. I am so glad I'm not dealing with that anymore.

I haven't read this so I can't post a on topic response becuse I'm not allowed to said PG.
Activity: 406
February 23, 2014, 07:38:54 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
February 23, 2014, 07:19:32 PM
I eat bacon because it tastes like bacon.
Activity: 24
February 23, 2014, 02:36:23 PM
woooo yes, woooo no
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
February 23, 2014, 01:30:21 PM
There will be always someone who breaks the rules and post on topic in off topic thread Sad
Activity: 23
February 23, 2014, 12:27:24 PM
But total total, huh?
Pages:
Jump to: