Pages:
Author

Topic: Totally Off-Topic! - page 28. (Read 104836 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
June 24, 2012, 10:18:32 AM
There was this one time.....
YATTA YATTA YATTA!!!!!!

QQQQQQQQ SSSSSSSS III!!!!

Lets collaborate on a project.

...and eyes?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
June 24, 2012, 10:17:20 AM
I killed a huge spider in a bathroom the other day... It happened to be carrying eggs or something so when I smashed the big one dozens of smaller ones scattered and scampered around. I reached behind me into a closet and saw hyrdogen peroxide so i dumped it on everything. Then I found some fantastik and sprayed that until nothing was moving except me. I hate spiders.

Has anybody ever told you that you have a handsome beard?
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
June 24, 2012, 08:19:19 AM
Did you know you can kill a cockroach more neatly by throwing soap foam at it? It takes several seconds for the foam to take effect but you need never fear when an invasion happens in the bathroom.

But not nearly as fun as using a home made flamethrower though.

I'd rather poison a spider than burn it for some reason.

Yeah, I guess spiders would probably just shrivel up.

I remember that cockroaches would run around on fire for awhile. It could be quite exciting, in those days before every kitchen had a fire extinguisher.

They stink terribly when you burn them, probably because of the hair.

No worse than my uni flat already stank.
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
June 24, 2012, 08:13:21 AM
Did you know you can kill a cockroach more neatly by throwing soap foam at it? It takes several seconds for the foam to take effect but you need never fear when an invasion happens in the bathroom.

I remember that cockroaches would run around on fire for awhile. It could be quite exciting, in those days before every kitchen had a fire extinguisher.

They stink terribly when you burn them, probably because of the hair.
donator
Poor impulse control.
June 24, 2012, 07:20:00 AM

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
June 24, 2012, 07:05:46 AM

donator
Poor impulse control.
June 24, 2012, 04:11:26 AM

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
June 24, 2012, 03:15:35 AM
What about spiders though. And what exactly is "soap foam". Put soap on your hands with some water and rub until there is foam?

haven't tried it on spiders. yes, you can get soap foam that way or lather up water in a container or something to get a good supply.
June 24, 2012, 03:07:25 AM

What about spiders though? And what exactly is "soap foam"? Put soap on your hands with some water and rub until there is foam?
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
June 24, 2012, 02:57:42 AM
June 24, 2012, 02:54:28 AM
YATTA YATTA YATTA!!!!!!

Lets collaborate on a project.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1003
I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man
June 24, 2012, 02:34:07 AM
YATTA YATTA YATTA!!!!!!

June 24, 2012, 02:27:33 AM
I killed a huge spider in a bathroom the other day... It happened to be carrying eggs or something so when I smashed the big one dozens of smaller ones scattered and scampered around. I reached behind me into a closet and saw hyrdogen peroxide so i dumped it on everything. Then I found some fantastik and sprayed that until nothing was moving except me. I hate spiders.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUtFHl0r28Q

Yea there was a dog afoot too so the room had to be quarantined with a warning sign and all. It was pretty intense.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.
June 24, 2012, 02:01:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUtFHl0r28Q
donator
Poor impulse control.
June 24, 2012, 01:33:51 AM

I used to do something similar in my flat's crappy festy kitchen when I was at uni, except with hairspray, cockroaches and a cigarette lighter.
donator
Poor impulse control.
June 24, 2012, 01:32:03 AM
How does one post ontopic?

This question has already been asked and answered. Please stay offtopic.
Isn't it on topic to answer offtopic replies? Including my ontopic comment?

By making an "on topic" reply I was not being on the "off topic" topic. Thus I was being "off topic". QED. Wink
June 24, 2012, 01:26:08 AM
legendary
June 24, 2012, 01:22:27 AM

Isn't it on topic to answer offtopic replies? Including my ontopic comment?
donator
Poor impulse control.
June 24, 2012, 01:21:27 AM

legendary
June 24, 2012, 12:18:20 AM
Pages:
Jump to: