Pages:
Author

Topic: trade & investment is getting harder and harder. - page 9. (Read 2240 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 503
what I am experiencing right now is that it is difficult for me to obtain profits from investments and trade that I do, & is there someone here who has more effective ways for me to be able to improve my trade and investment so that I can get a profit of course, not vice versa I get is continuous loss.
I used to be like you in the first few months when I started learning trading and studying TA. when the knowledge was good and I was ready to go to battle and unfortunately I was also dumped by the market for several trading weeks. After many losses and reflections, I think we should treat trading as simple and not to put it as a problem. Only deal with the indicators that you feel are best using it.
Currently I have traded profit and I traded very little, every month I only traded about 5-10 orders and 8 orders won and 2 orders lost. It's important for me to realize that you have to choose the direction of the trade that you understand best and follow the rules the most. Meanwhile, you will surely get the results you want. Currently I only use the Doji and MACD methods. When the signal comes, I'll open the order and don't think much.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
Many factors that make you when trading and investment suffer continuous losses. If I may guess, possibility are you are lacking
be patient. Because the key to success in trading and investment is patience. Maybe you sell coins too fast, don't wait until the sell
target is reached. Or you can also buy coins too fast, so buying coins too expensive. If the matter not repaired, you will be hard to
make profits.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
FOCUS
what I am experiencing right now is that it is difficult for me to obtain profits from investments and trade that I do, & is there someone here who has more effective ways for me to be able to improve my trade and investment so that I can get a profit of course, not vice versa I get is continuous loss.

I guess you just start experiencing your fair share of bear market not too long. That's the effects of when market is being affected by hude downtrends for so long
Cryptocurrency is so volatile that's why crypto traders love it. It's natural that you will get experience fo a bear season, Some take advantage of the bear season by pilling up their asset investment and they just wait for their asset to accumulate profit over time. Downtrends are expected after a huge uptrend that what happened in early 2018 after bitcoin gets its all-time high. It is the matter of strategy will you use on how to get out of the situation you are having, Loss will be lost and the only thing you can do is to make a move or wait for your asset to lose value.

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

I guess you just started experiencing your fair share of bear market not too long. That's the effects of when market is being affected by huge downtrends for so long and i bet people will suggest you should buy low and sell high, i guess that phrase is already a cliche as no one knows when it is ever low or high in this market. Things is, the entire market is not currently favorable, although we've seeing a positive movements for weeks nows due to the hype of halving but just stick to your rules, I'm sure profit will drop when the markets gets better
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
The current market situation is good to trade, I believe there are a lot of trader who got some profit of it. If you choose bitcoin as a trading place you may get profit as well because at this time bitcoin has risen to $9300 from $8700.

The basic knowlegde of trading is really simple buy low and sell high. That is mean when the bitcoin price is decreasing you have to buy (understood a strategy to find an entry point, you can choose trend line strategy to do it) and sell when its price is increasing.

Learn more how to trade well, you can see on some youtube channel.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Even experts lose. Trading is not perfect. There will be a time that you will lose but it doesn't mean you will always lose.

Your ways and strategy are effective. It's just that you can't do it properly and on time.

What you will read as pointers here are the same as the pointers you will read elsewhere. It's now up to you how will you properly apply it.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Investment and trading was never easy as well, one who knows the conditions better are having high chance of making profits but if you are doing trades and investment without prior knowledge then probably you will lose.Before trading or investing you have to decide why you are investing and when to take profits from your investments.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
No one can help you out but only yourself.Its not that trade and investment becomes more harder each day but because we cant really just expect to have that profit on constant or daily basis.
There would be some losing days and this thing is inevitable..

If you do get continuous lose in trading then better to analyze it on where it did go wrong.Realize on what are the mistakes that you had done on that particular trade so that in next trade
you wouldnt commit the same mistake and same loss but you should always anticipate that things could happen always randomly even no matter how good your
analysis is, you are still bound to lose but with due experience and skills we can lessen up that kind of margin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
It is probably hard for you because you are doing a lot of things. Just try to focus on one thing either purely investment or trading alone. Because if you are focusing on one thing at a time you can eventually increase your knowledge and surely you can master your strategy. And now, please ask yourself which actually you want to explore first or the thing you are preferred of, then you could see the difference.

I do not agree with you. It is not that simple. This week, Bitcoin lost almost $ 1000 and seemed to be growing. On May 7, experts expected the price to rise to $ 12k.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Crypto trading is always very risky and difficult. Before Invest your money in crypto, you should know about your risk and your skill too. Without knowledge, you can not earn by invest and trade. On the other hand trade and investment becomes also harder. To make a profit by trade and invest, you need more patience and trading skill.
Patience helps you to realize every mistakes as long as you have the interest of learning the proper ways of trading you still have a good chance in succeeding from this industry. There's no easy way to get what you are aiming, it's just needed for you to balance everything and analyze the way you trade. Most of the time adjustments helps you to find the right decision to make.
Activity: 812
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
We need to be more vigilant about trade investments in order that we will update something later when trade investment becomes tough you've got to undertake to regulate the market all the time as they cause more damage. the rationale for the tightening of trade investment is to influence the market. Therefore, before investing during this difficult time you would like to practice the market well and trade using different strategies in order that they are doing not have an excessive amount of influence However, thanks to the market within the market has begun to scale back its impact.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Perhaps, you buy a wrong coin so that it can not give you the profit. If you can select the right coin, I think you will not feel hard to make a profit like other people. To find the right coin is not easy because you need to analyze so many coins at the market but you can buy bitcoin as your investment and don't touch the altcoin side because that will make you confuse. There are so many altcoins out there, and that will need you more time to find the coin. So if you only buy bitcoin, I guess your chance to make a profit will be bigger than the altcoin.

The altcoin can give a big profit, especially if the bull run is coming, but unfortunately, we don't know when the bull run will come. And that makes us wait for a long time to see the bull run.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
 Crypto trading is always very risky and difficult. Before Invest your money in crypto, you should know about your risk and your skill too. Without knowledge, you can not earn by invest and trade. On the other hand trade and investment becomes also harder. To make a profit by trade and invest, you need more patience and trading skill.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
I agree with that.
The situation in the world is changing every day. In the near future everything will change even more globally. Therefore, trading becomes risky.

The same thing happens with investing. What you invested in for many years may stop working. There are no guarantees. Therefore, I personally invest not only in cryptocurrency, but also in real estate with large lands.
Investment is always risky when you enter this market, but if possible, you should spend time researching before investing because currently any market has the same risk. I think only invest in some of the top 50 coins to reduce risk because they are all good coins and are trusted by everyone. However, if the price of Bitcoin does not increase, you will not be able to make a profit from any coin.
Activity: 338
Merit: 101

If you are a daily trader it is very hard to get profit in trading in general . I would recommend you to buy and hold that value for a long time like few years and you are safer than trading daily .
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
input all your criticisms and suggestions here will certainly make me even more motivated, and I will take from the positive side for me so that I can continue to study and work hard again to return to the trade and investment that I will do, and hopefully in the future me and all of you here will be able to rise again to continue to strive for mutual success.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
What do you mean by harder and harder? More competitors? Less volatility?
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
There is not really a single person you can gain information and suddenly become better at trading. This is a more of a situation based thing, trading changes depending on the situation and sometimes there are a dozen different people for dozen different people who will be right for that.

Some people are great when bitcoin does this and altcoins do that, and the other will be for bitcoin doing this and altcoin doing that, there is always a difference between each situation market is in and not everyone can be good at all of those. So get as much information from as many people as you can and combine them together and see which one works for which situation and use that for the future ones. This takes a lot of time and a lot of money to test and figure out and but in the end you will be fine.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I agree with that.
The situation in the world is changing every day. In the near future everything will change even more globally. Therefore, trading becomes risky.

The same thing happens with investing. What you invested in for many years may stop working. There are no guarantees. Therefore, I personally invest not only in cryptocurrency, but also in real estate with large lands.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
Trading is always challenging stuff so it can't be easy we have to be dedicated to expect profit with it and the other side investment is not beyond from risks, a wrong decision can be cause of loss for investment and it's really hard to making a balanced combination for both so It may be helpful for you to give much priority between one of them with full dedication.
Pages:
Jump to: