Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - The First Decentralized 3D Printing Slicer - page 7. (Read 10955 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
HI! Nice to see that you guys are seriously working on bulding the community, that's one of the key aspects for the ICO success.
Activity: 14
The idea sounds innovative, just want to know where you stand currently.
Activity: 120
New ref program is very interesting! Got to join it ))
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
It's not like many projects that promise you to "get money", but it seems to be a powerful and consistent revolution in the world of encryption. But this project is another small step into the future.
Activity: 119
New 3d projects are very expected! The market is growing and the demand for 3d printing services is growing too!
Activity: 115
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
the idea seems rather weak. Most people have not even heard of your ideas, and do not see any prospect for development in this.
I suppose it's worthwhile for people to show what is the plus of your project
Activity: 282
Good luck to the project, 3DES team!
Activity: 434
Please tell me what is a real benefit from just a 3d printer? Why does it need cryptocurrency and ICO? I don't see any problem solving idea here. Another project about nothing.
Activity: 149
Many people are using 3d printers now, both for hobby and for work, so the demant must be high enough.
Activity: 130
he project looks quite promising. And I read it properly it is very good and interesting.i hope this ICO will be succesfull .I wish good luck for the project and the DEVs .

I completely agree with you. The work of the team deserves attention.
Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
To be honest, I don't know why ICO sales need to go through KYC. The world of cryptocurrency should be to maximize the protection of personal privacy, and then for so many projects they want you to expose their own identity information, which is a long-term development of cryptocurrency and not good.
Activity: 109
How long the airdrop will last?
Activity: 144
Cool idea! Decentralization totally will work here well.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
3d printer is interesting) I honestly see this technology for the first time) I will follow the development of your project, in my opinion, investors should be interested in you
Activity: 131
Dude, you can check that MVP on the website. It's been there for a week or 2 now.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
he project looks quite promising. And I read it properly it is very good and interesting.i hope this ICO will be succesfull .I wish good luck for the project and the DEVs .

I hope they let us preserve our anonymity. I think there are many inverstors that don't like to give their personal data.
This project is very interesting and I think it has a good future in front of it. But I would like to see more writing here and more interest for it.
Activity: 146
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I hope they let us preserve our anonymity. I think there are many inverstors that don't like to give their personal data.
Activity: 141
The website looks a lot better now, good job!
Activity: 238
Cool idea, I think this project will gain popularity side by side with the spread in the production of 3D printing technologies
Pages:
Jump to: