Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - The First Decentralized 3D Printing Slicer - page 10. (Read 10955 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Thay aren't going to go to exchanges until the ICO end, dude.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Tell me pls, when your tokens will be listed? And where?
Activity: 145
❤️❤️❤️ Hello! ❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️ The stage of MVP version private test is finished, we're glad to announce the open test launch:  ❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️  https://mvp.3des.network/ ❤️❤️❤️
Activity: 119
give me pls the link to airdrop. Tnx!
Activity: 164
How about making a larger airdrop?  I need some more time for the ref Smiley
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Hi, do you want to get listed & evaluated on ICO Champs? Just fill out this form and we’ll get that done for free.
Activity: 141
Hey, devs! When the bounty starts? Your airdrop  works well, bounty will be useful to.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Not quite get the idea of implementation blockchain in this project. In other words - why does it need blockchain??
I am also very interested in this issue. The team can simply make their dapps, which can work on future decentralized platforms for cloud computing. Projects such as SONM, iEx.ec. Now it turns out that the team creates a competitor for these two projects.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Tell me, what are the advantages for the holders of the tokens. Will you pay dividends?
Activity: 178
How is it going? I guess alpha version will be ready in a few weeks?
Activity: 120
Good that you decided to make an Airdrop now, I'm inviting all my friends now;)
Activity: 37
Not quite get the idea of implementation blockchain in this project. In other words - why does it need blockchain??
Activity: 115
Hi! Great news about the airdrop!
Activity: 35
The phenomenon of 3D printing becomes more and more popular, this market is fast-growing so I thing that all ptoject connected to this tech musn be successful!
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
so a 3d printer that will be based on blockchain technology, I can not wait to try a first working version, but from what I see from the roadmap will not be ready before 2019, I will wait
Activity: 155
many projects have both bounty and referral cause they both have their pros and cons.
Activity: 149
The only bouty that makes sence is for social media influencers with large audience. Otherwise it doesn't make much sence. Referral is a lot more efficient!
Activity: 97
I supported 3DES on pre-sale, and looking forward to join the bounty when it starts Wink
Pages:
Jump to: