Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - The First Decentralized 3D Printing Slicer - page 8. (Read 10955 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
By the way, when your bounty starts??
Activity: 145
Hello, dear community! Now we also have French and German website versions  Smiley
https://3des.network/
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
he project looks quite promising. And I read it properly it is very good and interesting.i hope this ICO will be succesfull .I wish good luck for the project and the DEVs .

I completely agree with you. The work of the team deserves attention.
Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
Activity: 97
May I suggest you making more infographics? It would make the project  more visual.
Activity: 111
Activity: 39
I would like to join qustion asked by previous useres - why did you decide to implement blockchain in 3DES? What particular purpose?
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
I joined the project last fall, can't wait to finally start using the slicer Smiley
Activity: 37
An interesting idea, but I doubt that it will be in demand;) But I'm curious. what do you get;)

why not? Concept is fresh and there's a chance that the demand will be high
Especially if the prototype will be released well
Activity: 37
Team of professionals - check, good idea - check. Gut feeling says that everything will be successful.
What are soft cap and hard cap of 3DES?
Activity: 33
3D printing gains more and more popularity, that's why I assume that project will be successful. Will check it out later to see the progress
Activity: 135
Do you plan another social media campaign any time soon?
Activity: 196
Merit: 27
[Proof-of-contract protocol]
i this this project has a good team and i like the concepts, idea, aplication of 3DES.
i'm interesting why you use 3DES for your project?
a very different concept in 3d related blockchain projects. I wish you success in achieving your goals and getting enough funds for the further development of the project. Were all the 10% of pre-ico tokens sold?

Thank you! during the pre-ICO not all 10% of tokens were sold. The remaining tokens are burnt as planned.

Website is very beautiful, there are some good ideas with this project.  Smiley

Thanks! Glad that you liked our work!

What's your plan for hitting the exchanges?

The token will be listed after the ICO ends. We can't disclose the details now.
Activity: 532
a very different concept in 3d related blockchain projects. I wish you success in achieving your goals and getting enough funds for the further development of the project. Were all the 10% of pre-ico tokens sold?
Activity: 188
the airdrop is an awesome tool! Sure that now when you attracted a whole lot of new members it's very beneficial for 3des!
Activity: 205
What's your plan for hitting the exchanges?
Hi! Glad to announce that we completed the mobile version of our new website.
Now https://3des.network/  is comfortable to read from your smartphone as well  Smiley
Activity: 195
3d industry certainly will expand even more in a few years, so it's wise to join the project now.
Activity: 82
I'm wondering if this token can be paid anonymously? Is he in the Ethereum Anonymizer?
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
By the way, I like your new website, a way better then the previous one. And the English version is coming too?
It will have to come if they want to grow and expand their influence. The language limit greatly influences the development of the coin, we expect it to come soon.
Pages:
Jump to: