Pages:
Author

Topic: Trade my eth for LTC? - page 10. (Read 22504 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
February 15, 2019, 10:55:17 AM
I also expect that prices for LTC will rise, because the news about the development of LTC is actually very encouraging. Therefore, it seems to me that it makes sense to continue to buy.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 15, 2019, 10:53:54 AM
It is not a good Idea just use your extra money to have litecoin. Because I love both this coin and I have a lot of litecoin and ethereum .
just keep your ethereum that you have and better to have goal to have buy more litecoin when you have extra money keep your ethereum better to find another way to have litecoin.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 15, 2019, 10:53:01 AM
I’m a long term hodler. Have had a few LTC since 2014, always been a fan.

I’m consolidating my portfolio.

Would you rather 4Eth? Or 12.5LTC?

Which would you choose and why?

IF I am, I will choose to hold both, 70% for Ethereum and 30% remaining for LTC because they are all good coins which shouldn't miss in the long-term portfolio
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 15, 2019, 08:01:33 AM
Even if ICO market is in crysis I still prefer Ethereum to Litecoin.. I really don't see concrete advantages of Litecoin compared to Bitcoin while ethereum is different and has a different purpose.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
February 15, 2019, 07:58:13 AM

4 ETH, because DAPPS are in uplift and the bigger gainers from this will be Ether, Tron and EOS.
Litecoin is one of the dinosaurs around and I don't see any significant innovation there.

actually i think both of them are dinosaurs right now if you consider that. but the fact that LTC is one of the oldest coins in the market will give it a big edge.

but if you are looking for big profit then you shouldn't be looking into these big old coins in firs place. you either go full bitcoin for low risk with high profit or you go with smaller altcoins for higher risk and since they get pumped a higher profit.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
February 15, 2019, 07:16:32 AM

there are a couple of protocols that i always follow to maximize my profitability while reducing the risk.
- i don't hold any altcoins. the only thing that i hold for long term is bitcoin
- altcoins are only good for me when they are getting pumped and that is when i buy them just to sell on top of the pump.

with that said if you still insist on doing it i would suggest investing in both but in LTC more because when bitcoin starts rising LTC will follow it stronger than any other altcoin, in fact others like ETH may even drop if bitcoin starts rallying specially if it has the hard fork split coming.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
February 13, 2019, 12:52:47 PM

4 ETH, because DAPPS are in uplift and the bigger gainers from this will be Ether, Tron and EOS.
Litecoin is one of the dinosaurs around and I don't see any significant innovation there.
Activity: 392
simply getting the job done
February 13, 2019, 12:52:28 PM
For me i will choose ETH if i am invest for long term. ETH is one of the best coin in cryptocurrency and that's has proven. Hopefully ETH fork can increase ETH prices again.
Activity: 402
February 13, 2019, 12:42:15 PM
Good question. I'd go with ethereum for the next 2 months then switch them over to litecoin. This will take advantage of their reduced inflation events, although market now is very unpredictable
Activity: 350
Merit: 294
February 13, 2019, 12:39:04 PM

Pages:
Jump to: