Pages:
Author

Topic: Trade your DZ MC GB shares with other buyers / sellers at our Official Subreddit - page 3. (Read 9335 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
2 shares of R9 for sale

6 shares of R17 for sale

Activity: 140
I am quite interested in purchasing 1-2 shares of R17.  Please PM me offers if you are looking to sell.
i have 10 r17 shares batch 1 to sell. 
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I am quite interested in purchasing 1-2 shares of R17.  Please PM me offers if you are looking to sell.
sf2
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
Hello thomas_s, DZ

Please send me the address where I must pay 0.01BTC transfer fee in order to complete my transaction of 5xR17 shares with madpoet
Activity: 446
I got 10 shares of 9-12 for sale for whatever is fair i would rather sell them all at once. I also got 11 shares of the neptune but id rather not sell those even though I'm kinda broke but if someone wanted to pay more than they were worth like they were on ebay or something i might go for that Cheesy
Activity: 140
I have 10 shares in R17 (first batch) for sale. Please post your bids here. Thanks. Offers for less than 10 shares you pay transfer fee. Offers for 10 shares, I pay transfer fee.
Activity: 11
Please pm if you have any active shares to sell.

Thanks
Activity: 245
selling 3 shares R21, hashing, selling at .64 BTC. buyer pays the transfer fee of .01. thank you. pm me if interested.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I have 1 share availble for the R17 GB

pm offers
Activity: 826
'All that glitters is not gold'
Hello thomas_s, DZ

PM sent for requesting address where I must pay 0.01BTC transfer fee in order to complete my transaction of 5xR17 shares with madpoet
sf2
Activity: 126
I have one share in R17 for sell. PM me your offer in BTC and I will pay 0.01BTC for the transfer. order #856 40ghs 1st batch Feb delivery.

My BTC address is 13e7pduVmK82NaT13R7PQ6UnBs4dsJJHVf
====start signature=======
sell 1 share in r17
====end==============
IOI+jcc+hivp+UKMU2oljcIp+5Hc52C0kp0+S1f1Hztd8q/w7JtcQAMi2UcrywIYr5z53S6bR6flFFIxBWcaFiw=
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

I should be caught up, as there were tons of PM's, support tickets and posts on the forum and not just via PM like I asked there may be someone missing, if you sent a PM about share transfers you should have received some sort of response either asking for the payment and or a signed message from the original address on the spreadsheet (where the shares are coming from)
All my sells is posted here, please complete them.

Bump
sf2
sf2
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Okay I have an offer for shares of round 5

I have  9 shares in round 5 orders 36 37 38.

I am willing to sell 5 shares my full order number 36 is for 5 shares.

this is already hashing as i type  1 share is about 5.5 gh.

5 shares are about 27.5 gh   you will be given the 15th of jan payout. 5 shares worth even if the paperwork is not fully done I will make sure you get it if it is paid to me due to slow paperwork by the coop.  basically you are getting  a reverse pre order.  as hashing is now and backwards to jan 1st.

I will sell the 27.5gh for  416 usd. I will pay the transfer fees  of .01 btc.  I use coin base as the  pay out  

https://coinbase.com/buys

right now the amount is .50 btc to me and .01 btc fee to the coop.  shoot me a pm.

once I am paid and send transfer notice to dzcoop all responsibilities are done for me.
  you  realize the risk of btc price drop.
you realize that dzcoop may default .  
my duty is to let dzcoop know the money was paid to me.
I will pay the transfer fee.

This offer expires today.  remember I will make sure you get jan 1 to jan 15 btc earned. A rare reverse preorder. 

This has been done privately  and shares will be transferred in feb. I no longer have any shares for sale.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Thomas:

I send you (2) PM so far about the payment address for the 0.1 BTC change fee.

Please respond so we can complete the change before the payment gets send out today.

did you buy more shares from another round?

the deal we did I paid the fee of .01btc

I think you mentioned to me about buying from other rounds. 

BTW did the power supply get to you?  best regards Phil
Activity: 12
Thomas:

I send you (2) PM so far about the payment address for the 0.1 BTC change fee.

Please respond so we can complete the change before the payment gets send out today.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

I should be caught up, as there were tons of PM's, support tickets and posts on the forum and not just via PM like I asked there may be someone missing, if you sent a PM about share transfers you should have received some sort of response either asking for the payment and or a signed message from the original address on the spreadsheet (where the shares are coming from)
All my sells is posted here, please complete them.
Pages:
Jump to: