Pages:
Author

Topic: Trade your DZ MC GB shares with other buyers / sellers at our Official Subreddit - page 6. (Read 9335 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
key00 sent me the proper amtount of btc for my 6 shares of r 9.  he needs to send .01 to you and you need to take me off this round and put him on it

http://www.dzminercoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Round-9.jpg

to key00   thank you

to thomas_s  I guess he needs to pay you the .01 btc fee to transfer.  I no longer have any of the 6 shares I had in this round on the list above

The following will be required to transfer the shares, confirmation from the seller  Please hit the quote button

A signed message from the original address that says without the quotes ""

"I would like to transfer x shares from 1xxxxxx(original address) to 1yyyyyy(new address)"

Our transfer fee is 0.01 BTC per change which can be paid by anyone, address will be provided when requested in PM.

Please note any change made before a payout will send the currently earned balance to the new address on the payout day.

--Thomas
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
I will decide if I will sell more rounds  later this week.
legendary
key00 sent me the proper amtount of btc for my 6 shares of r 9.  he needs to send .01 to you and you need to take me off this round and put him on it

to key00   thank you

to thomas_s  I guess he needs to pay you the .01 btc fee to transfer.  I no longer have any of the 6 shares I had in this round on the list above
legendary

so the 594 usd is about  .715btc  and the fee to dzcoop is about .01 btc

this would give the buyer all of my r9 shares.

PM sent

I accepted this persons offer.  he is supposed to send  .708 btc to

1Fo2K52Rz7LZw9fcF5BDdDBjfNaViQ8J3x    and pay the .01 fee to the coop.

I will post when he does. Note to key00   it is 12:43 am sunday the 5th eastern standard time please pay quickly. 2 hours due to btc rate changes
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Hi DZ,

posted also on subreddit Grin

selling:
1. R21, 3 shares (hashing already) est. 21.6 gh/[email protected]BTC
2. R17, 21 shares (1st batch) est. 840 gh/s@11BTC
3. R19, 1 share (KNC neptune, Mar), est. 60 gh/s@1BTC
4. R8, 2 shares (Bitmine, Jan), est. 16 gh.s@1BTC
EDIT: 5. R2, 2 shares (Hashfast), bought it at 2.35BTC
Total Hashrate: 937 gh/s

Block sale price: 11BTC

Thank you. God bless.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dzminercoop/comments/1ts2xb/find_a_buyer_or_seller_for_your_dz_mc_group_buy/

reason for selling: health reasons.

edit: how does this transaction work,

0. buyer or seller contacts DZ for the transaction?
1. buyer sends BTC to DZ MC
2. seller sends signature to DZ MC
3. DZ MC verifies
4. DZ MC changes address to buyer
5. DZ MC sends BTC payment to Seller (net of transfer fee)
6. done.
You are asking for 11BTC for your 21 shares in #17?  
Weren't those $130 a share for 40 GH/s?  So a total of $2730 or approx 3BTC?

am selling an opportunity my friend. thank you.

will also add two (2) R2 Shares. the HashFast (mine like a ninja). if in case they "refund" it, you get the refund as well.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

so the 594 usd is about  .715btc  and the fee to dzcoop is about .01 btc

PM sent
Activity: 98
legendary
Okay  a new offer. any older stuff that i wrote means zip.

One offer right here is good.

in r9  I have 6 shares

all 6 shares in one shot for 6 x 99 = 594 usd.  the  buyer handles all  fees.     we use coinbase as the conversion rate.

Any and all back payments of btc owed by dZcoop will go to you not me.  And dZcoop does owe back payments to this round. Whether they pay is not on me that is on them but they have been pretty good to us so far.  
A rough guess of back payments is .0375btc a share

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4306129

I will post this on reddit.   this is all I will be selling for today

so the 594 usd is about  .715btc  and the fee to dzcoop is about .01 btc

legendary

My wife is on the attack sell sell sell is all I hear from her.

I have 19 shares in round 5+6

I have 11 shares in rounds r9-r12

I have 12 shares of round r17   all of them are the feb dates. not the march dates.

Pm me if you want   some of any of these.
[/quote]
Can you plz post what you are asking for each share?
[/quote]

Sure

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________
sr5 and r6 are hashing now .   the two machines are about 1100gh  across 200 shares  so that is about 5.5gh  no one offers lower then 13 dollars a gh for current hash.

So 12 bucks a gh or 66 usd a share.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________
I don't know what to ask for r9-r12   they are supposed to be 8.25gh a share we have had issues with this set of r9-r12    I will ask  12 a gh or 99 a share

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________
For r17  they are future hash    the shares are 130 each and every one  I have is the feb offering   so my 12 shares are better then buying new shares since they are for march.

so I will sell them at 135 each.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ________
Now all the prices above are not set in stone.  I also need to understand the fees to sell these. And I would be okay if you buy the current ones and you get to keep the btc back pay which means r5+r6 and r9-r12 prices I give above are great if the back btc is paid on them.

But I may just say no to a 1 share sale since I do not understand the transfer fees.

ie I read that I pay 0 to the coop to sell these. the buyer handles all transfer fees.    So if thats is the case I am good to go.
[/quote]
Fee's are 0.01BTC every time I have to change something, don't care who it comes from, so at least one of those per spreadsheet more if the shares become split. Like you have 6 and you sell 2 to one person 2 to another etc.
[/quote]

Yeah I think I will write this up again and not sell 1 share numbers.  I may bump to a higher number.  as to lower the fees for the buyers. As I do not want to pay any of the fee.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
legendary

I have 12 shares of round r17   all of them are the feb dates. not the march dates.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Sure

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________
sr5 and r6 are hashing now .   the two machines are about 1100gh  across 200 shares  so that is about 5.5gh  no one offers lower then 13 dollars a gh for current hash.

So 12 bucks a gh or 66 usd a share.  or all 19 shares for 1254 usd

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________
I don't know what to ask for r9-r12   they are supposed to be 8.25gh a share we have had issues with this set of r9-r12    I will ask  12 a gh or 99 a share  or all 11 for 1089 usd

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________
For r17  they are future hash  40 gh .    the shares are 130 usd each if you go to the site to buy them and everyone  I have is the feb offering   so my 12 shares are better then buying new shares since they are for march.

so I will sell them at 135usd each.  or 1620 for all 12 shares.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ________
Now all the prices above are not set in stone.  I also need to understand the fees to sell these. And I would be okay if you buy the current ones and you get to keep the btc back pay which means r5+r6 and r9-r12 prices I give above are great if the back btc is paid on them.

But I may just say no to a 1 share sale since I do not understand the transfer fees.

ie I read that I pay 0 to the coop to sell these. the buyer handles all transfer fees.    So if thats is the case I am good to go.

I use coin base as the btc number.   and don't wait long hoping for coinbase to go up or down.

LOOK below a few posts I wrote a new offer
Activity: 448
To duplicate what I put in Reddit, I am selling 2 shares in R15 for .25 BTC, you are responsible for the transfer fee.
Activity: 98

I would also like to know this.  Looking to get involved with DZMC.  Thanks!
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

I have 12 shares of round r17   all of them are the feb dates. not the march dates.

Pm me if you want   some of any of these.
Activity: 170
Hi DZ,

selling:

Block sale price: 11BTC

Thank you. God bless.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dzminercoop/comments/1ts2xb/find_a_buyer_or_seller_for_your_dz_mc_group_buy/

3. DZ MC verifies
6. done.
You are asking for 11BTC for your 21 shares in #17?  
Weren't those $130 a share for 40 GH/s?  So a total of $2730 or approx 3BTC?

legendary

look below 5 or 6 spots i wrote  a new post
Activity: 448
I also posted a sell for R15/16 on Reddit.
Activity: 245
Hi DZ,

selling:

Block sale price: Edited, just saw btc/usd price spike. Send me an offer. Low Ballers will not be entertained.

Thank you. God bless.

3. DZ MC verifies
6. done.
sf2
Activity: 273
Activity: 170
Pretty quiet topic so far...I posted my interest in buying shares of an existing GB. 
Pages:
Jump to: