Pages:
Author

Topic: Trade your DZ MC GB shares with other buyers / sellers at our Official Subreddit - page 4. (Read 9335 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I have 7 shares of R9-R12, Looking to sell, make me an offer, each share is about 8.25 gh please contact me via PM
sf2
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
So I now have done 2 sales:

6 shares of round 9-12   about 48-50gh-------------to
 6 shares of round 6       about  33gh ----------------to JPNYC

I have the 5 shares of round 5 left this is 27.5 gh for 416 usd or .5btc

www.coinbase.com will determine exact btc.

Not a preorder a rare reverse pre order.

dZ coop payment is due on jan 15th  even if the paperwork is delayed as long as I get the .5btc by Jan 15th 12 noon   you get all the hash from Jan 1 to Jan 15.  

I will pay the  fee 0.01 btc.

send a pm if you want to buy it.
As always if you and I make the deal I no longer have responsilbilty to make the payment dZcoop is responsible to pay you. I will do the notice  of transfer and then I am out.

You are aware that BTC can tank.
You are aware  that dZcoop may not pay you.
You are aware that fires, earthquakes, meteorite damage, flooding, theft ,vandalism gear breaking are all risks you are willing to take on. I want you to realize all this before you buy the hash.
Right now no one hash rate at  this price.

I will pull this deal off the table once 12 noon  eastern standard time passes on the 15th of Jan.
 If I missed a loop hole I am not responsible you the buyer and dZcoop would be responsible.
legendary
Okay I have an offer for shares of round 5

I have  9 shares in round 5 orders 36 37 38.

I am willing to sell 5 shares my full order number 36 is for 5 shares.

this is already hashing as i type  1 share is about 5.5 gh.

5 shares are about 27.5 gh   you will be given the 15th of jan payout. 5 shares worth even if the paperwork is not fully done I will make sure you get it if it is paid to me due to slow paperwork by the coop.  basically you are getting  a reverse pre order.  as hashing is now and backwards to jan 1st.

I will sell the 27.5gh for  416 usd. I will pay the transfer fees  of .01 btc.  I use coin base as the  pay out  

https://coinbase.com/buys

right now the amount is .50 btc to me and .01 btc fee to the coop.  shoot me a pm.

once I am paid and send transfer notice to dzcoop all responsibilities are done for me.
  you  realize the risk of btc price drop.
you realize that dzcoop may default .  
my duty is to let dzcoop know the money was paid to me.
I will pay the transfer fee.
I am not responsible if dzcoop refuses the fees or if dzcoop refuses to pay monies due.
Paperwork is catching up very fast.

thanks for update
I should be caught up, as there were tons of PM's, support tickets and posts on the forum and not just via PM like I asked there may be someone missing, if you sent a PM about share transfers you should have received some sort of response either asking for the payment and or a signed message from the original address on the spreadsheet (where the shares are coming from)

thomas_s thank you I
Just got a pm from you. I sent the fee to you.  and a new pm.

here is the tx id:

https://blockchain.info/tx/3ac399b6603331d5b8b879143ea9c854e1233733373a9eebd327f8d5c543631b

So this is squared away.  thanks again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

5 shares are about 27.5 gh   you will be given the 15th of jan payout. 5 shares worth even if the paperwork is not fully done I will make sure you get it if it is paid to me due to slow paperwork by the coop.  basically you are getting  a reverse pre order.  as hashing is now and backwards to jan 1st.

I will sell the 27.5gh for  416 usd. I will pay the transfer fees  of .01 btc.  I use coin base as the  pay out  

right now the amount is .50 btc to me and .01 btc fee to the coop.  shoot me a pm.

once I am paid and send transfer notice to dzcoop all responsibilities are done for me.
I am not responsible if dzcoop refuses the fees or if dzcoop refuses to pay monies due.

thanks for update
I should be caught up, as there were tons of PM's, support tickets and posts on the forum and not just via PM like I asked there may be someone missing, if you sent a PM about share transfers you should have received some sort of response either asking for the payment and or a signed message from the original address on the spreadsheet (where the shares are coming from)
legendary

thanks for update

legendary

legendary
Thanks for your patience everyone.

I know it's not much fun, trying to get things done on a phone.  Tongue

trying to be patient .  I am hoping to finish off this transfer.  I owe the .01 transfer fee and so far it seems that thomas_s pc is still not setup.    I will ask again on tues .. 

ot/ hows the weather dz in the great state of Hi.  Here in New Jersey we ha a decent day 53 F  which is pretty good for Jan.
Activity: 364
Thanks for your patience everyone.

I know it's not much fun, trying to get things done on a phone.  Tongue
This is confirmation that I have a pending transaction with crocko to sell him my 5 R17 shares.  Once I have payment I will initiate the process per Thomas_s's instructions.

Thank you,
Paul

0.90361446 BTC send to madpoet's address, as payment for his 5 x R17 shares

Time: 12:05 AM GMT+2, Jan 11 2014

Your withdrawal has been successfully processed. TXID: c20dd7ced2b32938c7d08e1d7b95242c8751637209fe51c079a112f25dde50d0

Hello DZMC Team !

I am still waiting for you in order to complete my transaction of 5xR17 shares with Paul (aka madpoet).

I've said it multiple times I can't do anything until my computer hopefully tomorrow if FedEx isn't bad

Hello !

There are chances you can resume your activity today, Jan 13 ?

Computer is half set up and should begin work on transfers and other things in the morning

I've been using my phone so far
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
This is confirmation that I have a pending transaction with crocko to sell him my 5 R17 shares.  Once I have payment I will initiate the process per Thomas_s's instructions.

Thank you,
Paul

Your withdrawal has been successfully processed. TXID: c20dd7ced2b32938c7d08e1d7b95242c8751637209fe51c079a112f25dde50d0

Hello DZMC Team !

I am still waiting for you in order to complete my transaction of 5xR17 shares with Paul (aka madpoet).

I've said it multiple times I can't do anything until my computer hopefully tomorrow if FedEx isn't bad

Hello !

There are chances you can resume your activity today, Jan 13 ?
legendary
Thomas_s I sent you a pm with transfer notice  of 6 shares of round  6.

I owe you the .01 transfer fee.  I agreed to pay it for this buyer.  I need a payout address in order to pay the .01 btc please pm me or post the payout address so that I can send the transfer fee.

Thomas_s I know  you have been busy so I do not expect an answer this sunday hopefully   you will contact on monday. the old address was :

1Fo2K52Rz7LZw9fcF5BDdDBjfNaViQ8J3x

the new address is:

1B1xeXhpXAo4aMNGWZ2S1RV47CWDZQvoJ

six (6)  shares of round 6.  this will lower me from 19 to 13.  and JPNYC will get the 6.

I owe the .01 fee. 

thanks philipma1957
legendary
I sold the 6 shares of round 6 to JPNYC

I agreed to pay the .01 transfer fee for the 6 shares.

I will do a signature later today.  my address for these shares is

1Fo2K52Rz7LZw9fcF5BDdDBjfNaViQ8J3x 

note to JPNYC  pm your btc address   that you want the share money to go to. note to thomas_s

I will send the .01 btc later today I know you are busy and awaiting a pc.

I now have 13 shares in r5+r6  not 19 and JPNYC has those six shares.
legendary
 I have 6 shares from round 6.  that is about 5.5gh x 6 = 33 gh

500 usd and I will pay the .01 in btc to transfer.

http://www.dzminercoop.com/?page_id=135

my order number was 51

no one sells 33gh for 500usd. not when it is mining right now! and certainly not when there is a credit due i.e. jan 1 to jan 11 would all go to you when he 15th comes you get a jan 1 to jan 15 payment.

if you buy this before the 15 of jan you get the next payout. which is due on the 15th of dec.

I would want the coin base value for 500 usd

https://coinbase.com/charts    right now that is 839 usd a coin.

you pay the .01 transfer fee.

Once the 500 is paid to me  and the responsibility to tell dzcoop  to transfer is made by me.

all the rest is on the buyer to pay the fee and for dzcoop to do the transfer. I will show that I did my share to get the transfer done by pm and by posting on this page.
the buyer accepts that i have no liability once i do my part of the deal.

the buyer takes on the risk of btc price drop, dzcoop failure,  government ban of btc or any nasty ass shit that screws him or her the btc/money hoped to make on the deal. for that matter any bad thing(other then no transfer of the shares once the btc clears) that hurts him or her is on him or her for making the deal.

Me the seller release all earnings on the 6 shares once I get my 500 usd.  so if btc goes to 2000 usd I do not get to change my mind.
If dzcoop offers a bonus I do not get it. yada yada yada.
Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris
Is that you out then, Mapuo? Sorry to see you go. You always seemed to get the short end of the straw here. Still, with the difficulty rises to come, you're probably better off financially. Come by and gloat some time!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
I sell 2 shares from R19 to deangreen

Code:
1EsGxmp5JF4YkGNaphiEYmKHhA9GDtGXh5
I would like to transfer 2 shares from 1EsGxmp5JF4YkGNaphiEYmKHhA9GDtGXh5 to 1EDiSX3T8uUoWS2JQCK6t3PSzSoS4R9fmj
HHSLCClSLPwZsh2Gml6I9ON8OFPshonKYwRlP3U/qwF4dTr3wN4L/f6w0MxTyxikAOjnDl1lMDHmoe8UJ1Dqg8o=
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Still hoping to get in on R17.. please PM if you want to sell any shares!
This is confirmation that I have a pending transaction with crocko to sell him my 5 R17 shares.  Once I have payment I will initiate the process per Thomas_s's instructions.

Thank you,
Paul

Hello DZMC Team !

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'

Thank you,
Paul

Hello DZMC Team !

Pages:
Jump to: