Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 3. (Read 66177 times)

Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Dai Stablecoin Now Available on trade.io Exchange
At trade.io, we are committed to providing our users the best trading experience possible; part of that experience is the ability to trade a diverse range of instruments. In line with this commitment, we’re happy to announce popular stablecoin, Dai, by MakerDAO, is now available on our exchange.

https://medium.com/@trade.io/dai-stablecoin-now-available-on-trade-io-exchange-1928a5a50844
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
What the hell happened with the liquidity pool? There is now some random 'loan agreement' form I need to sign up to just to lock up some tokens!

No description, no detail provided, nothing in my emails about why this has come about. It is ridiculous - at least provide an explanation.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

Yeah on Githab not a lot. Nevertheless, the project is alive and even capable of much. It may just be disheartening because of the fall of the market. Well, still interesting to observe the development of the project. He has prospects. The main thing to believe. Maybe the team will soon give us interesting news.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
I have been wondering about that too. Maybe the Preissler guy got sick or something. I cannot believe this thread is still alive though Smiley
trade.io Announces CEO Transition Plan
William B. Heyn to succeed Jim Preissler as CEO, Jim Preissler remains on Board of Directors.

https://medium.com/@trade.io/trade-io-announces-ceo-transition-plan-721fc63fb4bf

I saw this. Where the hell did that come from - replacing your current CEO with someone else, but the old CEO is still on the board? No explanation from trade io as to why this happened? Were they not confident Jim was the right person for the job?

Lots of questions, not many answers - no wonder the price has dropped. These kind of announcements make people nervous.
William B. Heyn to succeed Jim Preissler as CEO, Jim Preissler remains on Board of Directors.

https://medium.com/@trade.io/trade-io-announces-ceo-transition-plan-721fc63fb4bf

I saw this. Where the hell did that come from - replacing your current CEO with someone else, but the old CEO is still on the board? No explanation from trade io as to why this happened? Were they not confident Jim was the right person for the job?

Lots of questions, not many answers - no wonder the price has dropped. These kind of announcements make people nervous.
Merit: 102

I managed to reset two days before the hack, when I was smelling with a fifth point, I wanted to repurchase after the events for a good price tag, but the pool does not give what I would like, so I will wait for at least some release and see whether or not to take it.

The price of Tiox has been hovering around 10-12 cents for the last couple weeks. Can't see it dropping that much lower.

Could be a good time to get into tiox and stock up for the liquidity pool.
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

I managed to reset two days before the hack, when I was smelling with a fifth point, I wanted to repurchase after the events for a good price tag, but the pool does not give what I would like, so I will wait for at least some release and see whether or not to take it.

Advertizing has a great power! When forbes crypto department is going not only do this for trade.io but also after further developmentt of the Forbes CryptoMarkets platform I`m confident on the awareness around trade.io exchange.
And most of the experienced users are not using CMC as it has lack of the important information.

They still need marketing power. The liquidity pool just hangs around 690 users for the last couple weeks. They need to reach new people and markets and CMC is one quick way to do that.

The other developments are great but are still in their early days.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
I would like to know about your partnership and the Gabrotech project, where I can get more detailed information about this?

Two members of the Trade.io staff  Jim Preissler(CEO) as well as Will Corkin(Director of Consulting and Strategy) have joined  advisory board gabrotech and Trade.io will be investing 2 Million USD worth of GBO into Gabrotech

https://medium.com/@gabrotech6/a-partnership-to-revolutionize-trade-io-joins-gabrotech-to-change-the-future-of-loyalty-programs-1e2b0c78aacd
Activity: 1949
Merit: 380
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
I would like to know about your partnership and the Gabrotech project, where I can get more detailed information about this?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

This is how they always wanted to control the liquidity of the TIO and therefore its price and finally they could do it now with the less expence on the trade.io
I think it is not bad as TIO was more weaker for market subsidence than TIOx now is. The development of the trade.io exchange now could make major influence in the future TIOx price.

The fact that tiox is only available on their native exchange, plus that they have 'institutional liquidity' means they could be controlling the price more.

Regardless, tiox and trade io exchange both arent on CMC. Not sure how they'll attract more users if they aren't at least on CMC!

Advertizing has a great power! When forbes crypto department is going not only do this for trade.io but also after further developmentt of the Forbes CryptoMarkets platform I`m confident on the awareness around trade.io exchange.
And most of the experienced users are not using CMC as it has lack of the important information.

This is how they always wanted to control the liquidity of the TIO and therefore its price and finally they could do it now with the less expence on the trade.io
I think it is not bad as TIO was more weaker for market subsidence than TIOx now is. The development of the trade.io exchange now could make major influence in the future TIOx price.

The fact that tiox is only available on their native exchange, plus that they have 'institutional liquidity' means they could be controlling the price more.

Regardless, tiox and trade io exchange both arent on CMC. Not sure how they'll attract more users if they aren't at least on CMC!
Great news in the crypto related media sector that will benefit Trade.io a lot in the future. Forbes CryptoMarkets that pretends to be a game-changer for crypto data-services will see trade.io collaboration on the development of the beta version!
"Billionaire investor Chien Lee, who also sits on the board of trade.io, will become Chairman of Forbes CryptoMarkets and Jim Preissler, our CEO who is already a regular contributor to Forbes.com, is the Executive Director." - says medium article.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
VIVOplay Partners with trade.io in Launching Latin America’s First Blockchain-Powered Native Platform
https://medium.com/@trade.io/vivoplay-partners-with-trade-io-60c8fab117d7
legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
Had some on okex waiting for further notice.....team bussy claiming lot of holders
Okex delist tio on august 24, so every holder on okex is legitimate

Are you sure? If they delisted on Okex, how can holding coins from Okex be legitimate.

Not saying it won't be deemed legitimate, but interested in what you find out when you make your claim.
why was the Trade Token removed from Okex? I really don't understand,
and I also see in Coinmarketcap there are no Trade Tokens on their list, is there information?
Lot of erc-20 token delisted on okex
Okex User cannot deposit tio after august 24, security breach happened on october.
I bought TIO on Kucoin at the bottom of the panic, unknown of the news. My trade history on Kucoin says I've never traded any TIO ever, history is completely gone. Have I been scamazed or will TIOx soon appear in my Kucoin balance or what's up?

My bad, I do have a balance of TIOx in my Kucoin account. Where can I trade TIOx?

Yeah only place to trade it now is trade.io. From there you can also access liquidity pool and other features.

For basic trading on trade.io you don't need KYC. It runs like any other exchange - just need email, password, username etc.

I bought TIO on Kucoin at the bottom of the panic, unknown of the news. My trade history on Kucoin says I've never traded any TIO ever, history is completely gone. Have I been scamazed or will TIOx soon appear in my Kucoin balance or what's up?

My bad, I do have a balance of TIOx in my Kucoin account. Where can I trade TIOx?

Yeah only place to trade it now is trade.io. From there you can also access liquidity pool and other features.

For basic trading on trade.io you don't need KYC. It runs like any other exchange - just need email, password, username etc.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
We’re Launching TIO Markets
trade.io to acquire FCA Regulated FX Firm

As trade.io goes from strength to strength, we’re happy to announce a strategic move to bolster our regulatory position and presence in Europe. We have entered into an agreement to acquire FCA-regulated Primus Capital Markets UK Ltd, which currently holds an IFPRU 125K Matched Principal License.

Primus Capital Markets will be rebranded TIO Markets and will become the first company to offer FX trading using crypto assets as base currency for deposits and withdrawals. Initially, clients will be able to deposit and withdraw using Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and of course TIOx (our own native utility token) to access the FX platform. Those using TIOx will be offered substantial commission discounts, tighter spreads and other incentives.

https://medium.com/@trade.io/were-launching-tio-markets-e078a34b9109
Activity: 490

We are waiting for bidding now. Coins like already spilled. Interestingly, many exchanges are still trading with old TIOs. For example, IDEKS, Eterdelta, HitBTS. Maybe it's time to merge the old token?
I just don’t have any confidence that the price of TIOh will reach at least 30 cents. It will be a very long way. And we will only dream about the price of ISO.

They keep having security issues, which is a major concern, and should be to anyone who provides personal info as part of the liquidity pool.

We just had the breach of TIO cold storage, and today I received an email about not opening a fake spam email link from 'trade io' that probably downloads some virus.

I mean, how the hell has some spam company got access to their email distribution list to know we're part of the trade io exchange? If you can't protect something like that, why should anyone trust you with sensitive information through KYC??? It is extremely concerning and I hope the company provides more detail about this soon, and why it won't happen again.

I like TIO, but I have to agree; the recent spate of security issues does cause a lot of concern. I'm not really clear on how you can breach cold storage, if it's true cold storage.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: