Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 37. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
ICO price of TIO is 1usd while current price is .7 USD. why it is underperforming?

investors need more trust than market listings
the price will be above 1 USD when the platform from Trade.io really stands and business can start, all the ICO must have experienced the same thing
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
ICO price of TIO is 1usd while current price is .7 USD. why it is underperforming?
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
I'm not only going to keep coins. Now I bought another TIO on Bankor, I liked it, fast transactions, everything came in 5 minutes. I want to buy up to 2500 coins. Who knows what gives possession of 2500 coins?
I also hold a lot of TIOs because I am sure the probability of $10 is absolutely possible and we should wait for their development team to have time to finalize the project. In the future they will have more potential partners to support their projects and surely the TIO will soon go to the moon.
$10 per token is more than possible, I think by the summer this figure will become a reality, and it will be stable.

It may be possible (it happened with binance!) but there is a lot of competition in the exchange and financial services crypto space in 2018.
Activity: 93
My Twitter Bounty Token: 415
My Blog Bounty Token   : 180
My Total Token : 595
But Only Receive 180 token plz send my all token my account.

Bitcoin ID:   rayhantechbd
MY ETH ADDRESS: 0xDAb769a4b502529010E395C0f5bB7659cd4087d3

Somehow you missed to give reward payment to me. Please give me my payment as early as possible.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
I'm not only going to keep coins. Now I bought another TIO on Bankor, I liked it, fast transactions, everything came in 5 minutes. I want to buy up to 2500 coins. Who knows what gives possession of 2500 coins?
I also hold a lot of TIOs because I am sure the probability of $10 is absolutely possible and we should wait for their development team to have time to finalize the project. In the future they will have more potential partners to support their projects and surely the TIO will soon go to the moon.
Of course the high price of the coin is attractive, but I hope for the dividends that were promised by the holder of the pool of coins. Of course, if the dividend is not I will be pleased to sell at a price of 10x Wink
Activity: 45
$10 per token is more than possible, I think by the summer this figure will become a reality, and it will be stable.

Much will depend on the developed exchange platform, liquidity pool development and total crypto market status.
I would not count on such high valuations, although I would like TIO to reach $10, especially because platform and LP are planned for April. Hope that team is in front of development milestones as reported...
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
BOUNTY PROGRAM TOKEN DISTRIBUTION UPDATE!

Bounty Tokens have been distributed. If you have any problem please post your issue on the bounty thread or pm me.

Thank you for keeping your word Trade Token Team it means a lot to us little folk. Am going to hodl my tokens though now because I can see this team is professional and having partners like Civic and Bancor is big time!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello, team! Could you please guide me to a place where I can find some information on the amount of unsold tokens? Have they been burnt?
Activity: 616
Merit: 167

Bounty Tokens have been distributed. If you have any problem please post your issue on the bounty thread or pm me.

I think now would be a good time to buy, because many hunters will sell their awards

I agree, it was quite a good bounty campaign and I think many people will sell who were only in it to make a quick bounty buck. Will probably only be the case for a couple of weeks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
TIO already Listed on HITBTC
Yes, it's cool. One of the favorite exchanges. It's good that they were started traded on this exchange.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I want to say that got my bounty reward, a very serious project that really keeps his word
Activity: 2
I participated in the company's bounty, but I wanted to buy more tokens. Has anyone bought coins on Bankor? It seems to me that tokens bringing dividends can only grow in value.

You Can buy token TIO on
1. OKEx – Live Now
2. gate.io – Live Now
3. Tidex – Live Now
4. Bancor -Live Now
5. KuCoin – Live Now
6. HitBTC – Live Now
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
I participated in the company's bounty, but I wanted to buy more tokens. Has anyone bought coins on Bankor? It seems to me that tokens bringing dividends can only grow in value.

The price on HitBtc is lower than on the other exchanges. If you think about buying, I believe that there is the best place...
Activity: 13
i've recieve a notification that i recieve a 400 tio but the eth address is wrong, there's no tio in my etherwallet. how will i get the 400 tio that notify me in imtoken app?
Activity: 2

HI,
I see on telegram: From our CTO, airdrop for bounty has been completed. Everyone should be paid now. Please advise if you have not yet received your TIO

I not yet received your TIO. I have post Trade.io on my website.
User ID: 2228
Link:
-   https://www.oktot.com/gioi-thieu-du-an-trade-io-va-token-tio-danh-cho-thi-truong-forex/
-   https://www.oktot.com/huong-dan-tao-tai-khoan-va-mua-ico-token-tio/
-   https://www.oktot.com/huong-dan-chuyen-token-tio-len-san-okex-com/
-       https://www.oktot.com/huong-dan-chuyen-tio-len-san-hitbtc-com-de-ban/

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Pages:
Jump to: