Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 38. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
BOUNTY PROGRAM TOKEN DISTRIBUTION UPDATE!

Bounty Tokens have been distributed. If you have any problem please post your issue on the bounty thread or pm me.

Can i get some TIO donation. Or can i earn somehow?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Bounty Tokens have been distributed. If you have any problem please post your issue on the bounty thread or pm me.

I think now would be a good time to buy, because many hunters will sell their awards
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Today is January 22 and I didn't see the token on Hitbtc ... Any problems we should know? The price of the token devalued a lot is true, but the blame is and always will be of who sells low. I'm sure that those who invested haven't sold yet ....
great news trade.io community.  tradeio token will be start trading on HitBTC today aproximally at 7PM UTC time Cheesy
source https://t.me/TradeTokenANN

I got 240 tokens TIO, but I earned 2400 TIO, maybe you made a mistake (missed one "zero")?
please check it
you are lucky Sad. i recieved TIO token less amount than i should get from campaign.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
I got 240 tokens TIO, but I earned 2400 TIO, maybe you made a mistake (missed one "zero")?
please check it
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
I still have not received a single token for the Bounty campaign. When will I receive the tokens? Till February 4th?

If bounties aren't paid out yet, I can see the price of trade tokens dropping even further.  Especially if bounty hunters get frustrated with the project due to the delayed payouts.  I will be watching the price closely and it is very tempting to purchase the tokens now but I will hold off on it. 

I think most are paid. I received all of mine last week and it was a decent chunk of tokens. I didn't notice a big drop in price, it stabilised somewhat so don't think too many people are selling straight after bounty.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Looks like the price has stabilised and there are more listings on the way. Plus liquidity pool is meant to be done this month! So lots of things to look forward to Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
I received a token for my articles. Thank you. I wish you good luck and development.
Activity: 247
Merit: 5
i received 50 tio  Grin i didnt remeber when i registered in ur airdrop its long time any way thank u devs
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
I still have not received a single token for the Bounty campaign. When will I receive the tokens? Till February 4th?

If bounties aren't paid out yet, I can see the price of trade tokens dropping even further.  Especially if bounty hunters get frustrated with the project due to the delayed payouts.  I will be watching the price closely and it is very tempting to purchase the tokens now but I will hold off on it. 
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Congratulations on the KuCoin listing, this is a great step forward, as this is a promising new exchange. Looks like trading will start as soon as tonight.
https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/955797668470509569

There seems to be even a 5 BTC TIO giveaway:
https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/955819418625368065

I am curious, what this will do to the price, which declined pretty much during the bear market.
Often such news, and not just silence, I now expect trading volumes will increase significantly
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
That's interesting an exchange token on another exchange. Wouldn't it impact the other exchange?
Who cares, the more exchanges the better, I like more options, more people will trade it so price should follow.
Anyway, I received the rest of my tokens(part 2) so thanks for it, i will hold them because I believe I am holding little fortune in my hands  Cheesy
Activity: 3
That's interesting an exchange token on another exchange. Wouldn't it impact the other exchange?
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Congratulations on the KuCoin listing, this is a great step forward, as this is a promising new exchange. Looks like trading will start as soon as tonight.
https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/955797668470509569

There seems to be even a 5 BTC TIO giveaway:
https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/955819418625368065

I am curious, what this will do to the price, which declined pretty much during the bear market.
Activity: 35
I just received an email from Trade.io that TIO will be traded on KuCoin in 4 hours from now :-)
I haven't received any emails, are you sure that this is not a fraudulent email?

Confirmed

https://news.kucoin.com/en/trade-io-gets-listed-on-kucoin/
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
I just received an email from Trade.io that TIO will be traded on KuCoin in 4 hours from now :-)
I haven't received any emails, are you sure that this is not a fraudulent email?
Activity: 32
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Today is January 22 and I didn't see the token on Hitbtc ... Any problems we should know? The price of the token devalued a lot is true, but the blame is and always will be of who sells low. I'm sure that those who invested haven't sold yet ....
I think its just a normal movement of the ICO token after releases in the market just like what happen to other ICO after end of promotion and release to the market the price is going down but in few weeks or months the price is going to increase again just let them sell them all so that we can buy in low price before the price to burst increase just be hold and wait or buy if the price is pretty cheap and let greedy holders regret in the future. .
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
To anyone concerned about the flash-crash of the last few days, take a look at BTC historical data for the last 4 years. You’ll see the same pattern occurring every January. TIO and the rest of the market will rebound, and go higher than ever soon. Fear is the mind killer.  Keep Calm & HODL.
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Pages:
Jump to: