Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 53. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
I believe there will be really a great speed with good response for trade.io platform as you had designed an excellent plan in dealing with we investors.
To participate in ICO, we are available with a choice to pay primarily via ETH and payment via FIAT currency and bitcoin will be possible on request.
Also you have at the end of ICO, all unsold trade tokens will be burned. Additionally the percentage burned will also be matched across other allocations with the exception of the liquidity pool. So instead of burning why can't you share small amount of the unsold tokens to all of us who are trusting and investing in Trade.io.?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Project developed with effort and dedication, congratulations is seen that it is a very good project built with clear ideals to achieve great things, it is a project to be developed day after day and make it grow more and more! Strength, Dedication, Enthusiasm and Success, all together we will achieve
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Nowdays how much price for the one token.?

ETH is like 700$, and this week's rate is 900 per eth so:

700/900 = 0.78$ a pop roughly
Activity: 42
trading businees is an excellemt work..because it doeant need to much time and its a free wah ti earn..hope it halps us to get reacj and earn more.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

The ICO started on the 7th of December up to the 4th of January.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Hello. ICO should continue until December 15. But it was extended? Or am I confusing something?

It was pre ico. Ico started 14th of December.

Dec 14th - Dec 21st | 1 ETH = 800 Trade Tokens
Dec 21st - Dec 28th | 1 ETH = 700 Trade Tokens
Dec 28th - Jan 4th   | 1 ETH = 600 Trade Tokens

It will end on 4th of January.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
Hello. ICO should continue until December 15. But it was extended? Or am I confusing something?
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
This project is very good and interesting, a tremendous trade revolution.
Maybe this is a project that will be successful in the future.
This evolved trade project will be one of the trade that will interest everyone. hopefully pre ico smoothly up to the ico.

Actually this is a great project and nice.Untuk sebab itu mari kita ikut sukseskan proyek ini.I hope to be successful until the ICO is completed.

I agree with you. this project is indeed very exciting. a revolution of exceptional trading as this will make one trade that will be of interest to many people. and certainly will be an awful lot of investors who are interested in this project.
success for this project.

The trade.io project is one of the most anticipated projects that I have seen in last time. It has attracted many investors and partners, will soon be listed in hitbtc, and depending on how long it will be collected, we will see this year trade.io exchange with no other exchange. Members, holding at least 2,500 TIOs, will be part of liquidity pool profit. This will be unique.Get ready!
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
This evolved trade project will be one of the trade that will interest everyone. hopefully pre ico smoothly up to the ico.

Actually this is a great project and nice.Untuk sebab itu mari kita ikut sukseskan proyek ini.I hope to be successful until the ICO is completed.
Activity: 644
Activity: 518
The idea of the project acquainted me and it's speed attire huge people. It already raised $17.536.150 which is a great exploit. 1 ETH=800 Trade tokens is a good deal along with the minimum amount of 0.1 ETH. But thinking is that the amount is current eth value?
Activity: 258
17,026,650 raised so far . excellent result , the project seem walking fast to a big success , good luck

Is this amount calculation of current eth value. Or is it still calculating eth is 300$.

If you think about eth is 700$ now, it can make a great difference.

I have this concern to. If possible, count USD and burn remained tokens. listen to contribitors please.
Activity: 258
is trade.io harpcap now almost x2 due to eth rising?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
How much the minimum investment need?

As stated in their FAQ and also stated in the thread like 1000 times the minimum contribution amount us 0.1 ETH.

Also it is just 3-4 posts above too Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Have any minimum purchase amount?

Hello @mmo2018. Minimum amount of TIOs tokens that you can purchase is equal of 0.1 Ether. Until 21 december you can buy 800 TIO tokens at 1 ETH. Between Dec 21st – Dec 28th for 1 ETH you can buy 700 Trade Tokens. Between Dec 28th – Jan 4th for 1 ETH you can buy 600 Trade Tokens. Good luck.

what is the ico price mate? is it 800 tokens for 1 eth or 600 for 1 eth?

or is that 700-800 it already includes the bonus?  is it safe to say that the real based price is the 600 TIO = 1ETH?

The price is reducing as the ICO goes ahead. So the "real" price I would guess would probably be the average which is 700 per ETH
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
The investment that the project collects is fine. But recently such projects have increased a lot. There is a serious competition. Competition is always good according to my opinion. I think it will increase quality. I hope this is one of the projects that will come out of this competition and do good works in the future.

Yes, too many projects about investment and trading but none of it giving dividends like this one. That was the reason for my choice.
the project is definitely a success for future projects of exceptional trading revolution, certainly will be many investors who are interested in this project. success for this project.
Activity: 98
trade.io
I'm seeing that 1 ETH = 800 Trade Tokens 

As stated within our FAQ, the minimum contribution amount us 0.1 ETH.

Hello @mmo2018. Minimum amount of TIOs tokens that you can purchase is equal of 0.1 Ether. Until 21 december you can buy 800 TIO tokens at 1 ETH. Between Dec 21st – Dec 28th for 1 ETH you can buy 700 Trade Tokens. Between Dec 28th – Jan 4th for 1 ETH you can buy 600 Trade Tokens. Good luck.

or is that 700-800 it already includes the bonus?  is it safe to say that the real based price is the 600 TIO = 1ETH?

Activity: 25
can we invest like lower than 1 ETH, since 1 ETH = 800 Traded tokens or  maybe in the future they can include lower than 1 ETH  for like 300 Traded tokens
Activity: 303
Merit: 103

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

Pages:
Jump to: