Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 57. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Good afternoon. Tell me if all sum is collected ICO will be completed early? Or no?

Yes, it will be completed early.
Thanks for asking.

I could understand it is a big trading platform with good fiat and crypto currency. How about the transaction fees?

Transaction fees and all other types of fees will be announced in due time.
In the mean time, you may rest assured that our fees will be among the lowest available.
Thank you for your question and consideration.

How much fund is collected for ICO?

If you are asking how much money our ICO has raised so far, the amount has just surpacced the $15 million mark.
Visit our website from time to time - it features a counter where you may see the amount (it does not update automatically so the actual amount is always a higher than what appears there).
If you have any further questions, feel free to get back to us.
Thank you.
 Smiley

Great new trading platform with the liquidity pool which you can get 50/50 profit revenue for the customer and for the company. But they still didn't mention how much the fee for the transactions and interest's for borrowed.

In the mean time, you may rest assured that our fees will be among the lowest available.
Thank you.

I mean transaction fees would have to be ridiculously low if you want it to be lesser than others. Like arent fees like 0.5% or less for most exchanges anyway? Do you plan to beat that?

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
i see the project already raised 14.000.000 $ , that a great exploit , rarely i see a project that attire people like that
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
the project will bloom if the team can do what they said in the WP. looking for good things
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I got acquainted with the idea of your project, I consider it very interesting and relevant at the moment. Let's see how the team realizes its potential. I will definitely take part in the company's bounty.
Activity: 98
trade.io
ICO is booming rapidly with a good raise of $14,063,129 so far.
May i know the last date to join in this ICO.? and Receive daily payouts in FIAT means can we get in USD ?

Thanks for your query.
Please find below the ICO schedule keeping in mind that the sooner you jump in, the more tokens you'll be receiving for your Ether:

Activity: 518
ICO is booming rapidly with a good raise of $14,063,129 so far.
May i know the last date to join in this ICO.? and Receive daily payouts in FIAT means can we get in USD ?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I love projects which giving dividends. Probably I'm not the only one so all dividend tokens getting a huge amount of funding.

I hope trade.io will provide me a regular income.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

trade.io on its way to raising $15 million!

This really help this project to gain more investors, giving updates and keep those questioned being answered here, it's so nice for the dev
to guide and give supporters a good answer in each question in there minds, its nearing to complete 15M$. good luck team.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
I just received an email from Robert Stevens staff memeber Tradeio where he ask me to send Txhas confirmation about the transaction. I juts send it and now I await the TIO tokens to appear in my MEW address. I think all will be right.

Hello Trade.io ANN manager. Until now I dont receive answer for the support staff of tradeio ICO nor the TIOs tokens. Is posible the staff to dont work in weekend? If you can verify what happens or what I can do for recive the tokens please explain me. Thanks.

If you have not yet received a reply I would recommend on chasing this via live chat support on the website. Obviously weekends are only slower in response.

I am sure that they will help you in any way to resolve any problems you may have.

Today I received one another email from robert.stevens trade.io, where he tell my about the stage of situation. My details have been passed to the funding team for solve the situation. I await the receive TIOs tokens. I think all will be right in few time. Thanks.
trade.io
Good afternoon. Tell me if all sum is collected ICO will be completed early? Or no?

Yes, it will be completed early.
Thanks for asking.

I could understand it is a big trading platform with good fiat and crypto currency. How about the transaction fees?

Thank you for your question and consideration.

How much fund is collected for ICO?

If you are asking how much money our ICO has raised so far, the amount has just surpacced the $15 million mark.
Visit our website from time to time - it features a counter where you may see the amount (it does not update automatically so the actual amount is always a higher than what appears there).
If you have any further questions, feel free to get back to us.
Thank you.
 Smiley

Great new trading platform with the liquidity pool which you can get 50/50 profit revenue for the customer and for the company. But they still didn't mention how much the fee for the transactions and interest's for borrowed.

Thank you.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
trade.io
trade.io will be a trading and financing platform for crypto busieness , or will offer Forex and other trading commodities Huh

Thank you for your question.
On trade.io's platform you will be able to trade Forex, CFDs on Stock Indices, Commodities, Stocks, Metals, Energies as well as Crytpocurrency.
Please get back to us if you have further questions.
Thanks.
trade.io

trade.io on its way to raising $15 million!

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
tradei.io.. makes sure the marketing projects and a gives chance to related with business by trade token..if u work here and attend herw as a invester they will give u the right amount of profit.i like there..thoughy..and this is a great way ti earn very easily
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution
I just received an email from Robert Stevens staff memeber Tradeio where he ask me to send Txhas confirmation about the transaction. I juts send it and now I await the TIO tokens to appear in my MEW address. I think all will be right.

Hello Trade.io ANN manager. Until now I dont receive answer for the support staff of tradeio ICO nor the TIOs tokens. Is posible the staff to dont work in weekend? If you can verify what happens or what I can do for recive the tokens please explain me. Thanks.

If you have not yet received a reply I would recommend on chasing this via live chat support on the website. Obviously weekends are only slower in response.

I am sure that they will help you in any way to resolve any problems you may have.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255

Merit: 100
This project looking like a glorious project.
You have added many kinds of language thread.
That's really helpful for an investor.
Merit: 11
trade.io will be a trading and financing platform for crypto busieness , or will offer Forex and other trading commodities Huh
Activity: 518
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Pages:
Jump to: