Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 56. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
i have another question on this topic. Once tio start listed/trading on exchanges, can we sell tios directly from MEW?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
we know this project really good.and day by day this project prove this project give a bright life.i think trade.id going success very short time. because hitbtc atherdelta accept this project. good luck. and we waiting for success.

etherdelat and hitbtc are good but not enough, hope to see this project on other exchanges and get more market capital here, then market will be stabilized and will get more investors here
If they want to conquer then they must be hit on bitrex , polonix something like that exchanges website.
Etherdelta, hitbits isn't enough for a good future.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
When the token is getting listed on exchanges? Do you have clear dates yet?

I want to participate before tier 1 ends.

Thanks
Activity: 103
I am interested with 3 ETH.

I have a few questions. I am sorry if it has been asked and answered before. I cannot read all pages.

- What is meaning of 18 decimal places? Does this token really goes up to 18 places after a decimal?

- What exactly put value in this token? I mean, why would someone buy from me after I have it?

- In video it's said trade.io will share profit with customers. Can you explain?
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

Get in before the tier changes
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
we know this project really good.and day by day this project prove this project give a bright life.i think trade.id going success very short time. because hitbtc atherdelta accept this project. good luck. and we waiting for success.

etherdelat and hitbtc are good but not enough, hope to see this project on other exchanges and get more market capital here, then market will be stabilized and will get more investors here

Etherdelta is like a default option for a erc20 token but hitbtc is a very good start for a token on ico phase.

Hitbtc is a good exchange and also has a nice volume. Of course there will be some more exchanges but for a start hitbtc is great.

I am looking for binance. almost every good ico recently get listed on binance

Binance is great indeed. But they are listing icos based on Asia more easily. For example, they listed wabi instantly also making ico of gifto in 2 days. But they are listing other continent coins in some time. Still binance is the best exchange out there.
Activity: 258

Etherdelta is like a default option for a erc20 token but hitbtc is a very good start for a token on ico phase.

Hitbtc is a good exchange and also has a nice volume. Of course there will be some more exchanges but for a start hitbtc is great.

I am looking for binance. almost every good ico recently get listed on binance
legendary

Activity: 518
For instance if i have invest $500, can i expect to get a return of $700, if yes will it be an assured cash or return or depends on the business. This is great to know about thic Pre ICO
Welcoming newbies to have a good deal.
Activity: 156

Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Looking forward learning more about this project
legendary
I'm not sure you will make people like trade.io throwing wall street name on an article.

Most of the crypto community is here because they are sick of wall street and etc. So don't think an article would bring some positive to trade.io
Activity: 98
trade.io
Hi, Community and Trade.io team!

TokenZone users have shared their opinions on this projects. You can read all reviews and write your own here: https://tokenzone.io/ico-groups/251-trade/239-group-reviews

Hello tokenzone,

Thank you for this - we are really glad to hear what people think about our project and are eager to follow up on their comments adjusting our project around our community members.
Thank you for this once more. Keep up the good work.
 Wink
Activity: 112
Hi, Community and Trade.io team!

TokenZone users have shared their opinions on this projects. You can read all reviews and write your own here: https://tokenzone.io/ico-groups/251-trade/239-group-reviews
Activity: 98
trade.io

Hi, I bought some TIOs on the Pre-ICO sale. I tried to do this. For information I have 0 balance in ETH at myetherwallet.
I did:
To Address: tradeio.eth
Amount to Send: 0
I select gwei: 60
gas limit: 100000
Data: 0x8d8f2adb

When I put "tradeio.eth" in the address bar, I got, just below the address bar, an arrow followed by "0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000" and the border of the address bar is red.
When I generate the transaction, I got the following message: "(error_06) Please enter a valid address".

Could you please help? I probably did something wrong.

Many thanks

Hello scalpounet,

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues.
Please go to our Telegram Channel for immediate support.
We are hopeful that with the support you'll get there, you will be bale to complete your transaction.
Thank you.  
Activity: 5

Would like to give you an update regarding the ICO:

The ICO is now live, and the price will change in less than 7 days.

During the 1st day of the ICO, people have problems with the unprecedented congestion on the Ethereum network, thus transactions where not successful in many cases, especially when gas and Gwei where low. That is why updated instructions have been sent few hours ago to all members of trade.io (to become a member just follow this link)

Token Retrieval Process

Following Ethereum's best practices, we have added an extra security layer to our Trade Token retrieval process.

In order to retrieve Trade Tokens once you have a successful transaction, which can be found here on Etherscan:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x86fe3c20379ac71ebbf8c0499b41fd2b457e4e9e

1. send a 0 ETH transaction to tradeio.eth
2. gwei = 60
3. gas limit = 100000
4. +Advanced data = 0x8d8f2adb (this is very important)
5. Generate Transaction
6. Send Transaction

Upon doing this, you should retrieve your Trade Tokens

Hi, I bought some TIOs on the Pre-ICO sale. I tried to do this. For information I have 0 balance in ETH at myetherwallet.
I did:
To Address: tradeio.eth
Amount to Send: 0
I select gwei: 60
gas limit: 100000
Data: 0x8d8f2adb

When I put "tradeio.eth" in the address bar, I got, just below the address bar, an arrow followed by "0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000" and the border of the address bar is red.
When I generate the transaction, I got the following message: "(error_06) Please enter a valid address".

Could you please help? I probably did something wrong.

Many thanks
Activity: 25

Transaction fees and all other types of fees will be announced in due time.
In the mean time, you may rest assured that our fees will be among the lowest available.
Thank you.

I see, we'll just wait for the update them.

Also, will there be a referral like in the website for registration/signing up in the incoming updates? Thanks!
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Just piqued my interest, why do need to know if the one signing up is from China or from US? Just a question though and not making any commotion out of this. Thanks!

"Are you a People's Republic of China or U.S Resident or have you got U.S Citizenship?"
They do not accept applications from those countries due to harsh regulations on ICOs. However, SEC will be easing the regulations on ICOs soon.:
"We at the SEC are committed to promoting capital formation.  The technology on which cryptocurrencies and ICOs are based may prove to be disruptive, transformative and efficiency enhancing" - SEC Chairman Today
Here is the link:
https://www.sec.gov/news/public-statement/statement-clayton-2017-12-11
Activity: 25
Just piqued my interest, why do need to know if the one signing up is from China or from US? Just a question though and not making any commotion out of this. Thanks!

"Are you a People's Republic of China or U.S Resident or have you got U.S Citizenship?"
Pages:
Jump to: