Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 59. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
These guys are possible fraudsters. I would recommend to stay away from them. They stole my hard-earned money and i got nothing in return.

Hi All,

I did purchase in Pre-ICO in trade.io. While creating the account, it was asking you to register an Ethereum address which I did using the address from my Blockchain Wallet. I then purchased in Pre-ICO sending Ethereum to their given address and my account on trade.io started showing that they have received the ETH.

Comes the day when they said Tokens will be sent out to our provided addresses, I didn't get anything in my ETH wallet. I then received an email from them saying " To retrieve your TIO simply send a zero ETH transaction to the following address: 0xf45A3BbE486779250961c9F2dA73651DeB90406a From the Ethereum wallet address you provided us using the recommended gas provided by your wallet"

I did try to send 0 ETH from my Blockchain wallet and it kept saying 'invalid amount'. I did try to send larger amount e.g. .0001 or .005 ETH it keep saying not a supported address.

Trade.io is not taking ownership of the situation and said the tokens might have lost.

Activity: 42
for the marketing and improving it.trade doesn't have any ccompetion of it..it has the greatest opportunity for marketing.and the funnny thing e earn from both of the...  way..

I post regarding Etherdelta and they delete my reply.

Well, I'm out of this as you can't say anything

EtherDelta is a decentralized trading platform that lets you trade Ether and Ethereum-based tokens directly with other users.
The objective of EtherDelta is to allow anyone to trade Ethereum-based tokens. This makes it a perfect solution for people looking to exchange cryptocurrency ICO tokens.
They have agreed to list the TIO token and we had an announcement a while back related to this.
Why would you say that your post was deleted if it was about EtherDelta and were not breaking any forum rules?

Well you should ask yourself or your staff why my post have been deleted...

This was my post:  You can list any ERC-20 token on Etherdelta without any permission/cost just with the contract number.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi Community!

You can read our users reviews about this project and write your opinion. Learn more: https://tokenzone.io/ico-groups/251-trade/239-group-reviews
Activity: 98
trade.io

Trade.io Funds Cutting-Edge Distributed Ledger Technology Research At The University of Nicosia

Thats nice, where we can read more tell please?)

P.S. Im interested in project, should prepare before ICO Wink.

Less than 24 Hours to go!!!
Click HERE and HERE for more on the post above, or click on the photo of the relevant post.
Thanks!

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

Trade.io Funds Cutting-Edge Distributed Ledger Technology Research At The University of Nicosia
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution
Get Ready less than 24 hours for ICO
trade.io
Why did you change  token price for ICO guys  ?

When we bought your tokens on PRE ICO - we had another terms...

Thank you both for your comments and concerns.
What you are saying is understandable and reflects the opinion of some.

Please keep in mind the following:
The initial PRE-ICO rules stated that with 1 ETH, participants, would receive 200 Trade Tokens.
The hard cap had to be revised based on market and member concerns as well as due to the sharp increase in Ethereum's price (up 175% in less than a month's time - $300 on 09/11 up to $522 on 29/11), making it easier for everyone to participate as well as the project more realistic. Trade Token pricing was thus reduced by a factor of 5.
So, this was reflected in the revised price of 1 ETH for 1000 Trade Tokens with everyone receiving 1000 TIO instead of the original 200.
Moreover, all PRE-ICO participants had been given an additional 150 TIO as a bonus for their early participation and trust, raising the final actual PRE-ICO price to 1ETH for 1150 TIO.
Essentially, PRE-ICO participants have received for 1 ETH, 250 more Trade Tokens than early ICO participants (first week's ICO pricing stands at 1 ETH = 900 TIO). That's 28% cheaper.
After having proceeded with this fair adjustment, we had received a lot of praise by most PRE-ICO participants for which we are thankful. 

General Information:
If an organisation isn't quick to react and adopt it is doomed to fail. Rest assured that trade.io will not keep changing it's game-plan if there is no valid reason for it.
We had to take decisive action due to the many major changes that have happened during the last month. We also had to take notice of our members' comments.
Please keep in mind that no one has been left uncompensated and that all of the early contributors received an additional bonus number of tokens as a thank you over and above what was originally agreed.
The reaction we've received from industry experts around the world as well as forum members and contributors, the increase in the number of funds flooding in during the last stages of PRE-ICO, the number of inquiries and membership applications we are receiving right now in the days leading to the ICO, as well as the revision seen in regards to the reviews our project is getting all indicate that the changes made were wise and widely accepted.

Once more, thank you for your comments and concerns.
Any opinion or advice from dear members is always welcome.
trade.io
Can Americans take part in the ICO?

Currently, the United States and China can't participate due to various rules and regulations with regards to ICO participation.
Thank you.

EtherDelta is a decentralized trading platform that lets you trade Ether and Ethereum-based tokens directly with other users.
The objective of EtherDelta is to allow anyone to trade Ethereum-based tokens. This makes it a perfect solution for people looking to exchange cryptocurrency ICO tokens.
They have agreed to list the TIO token and we had an announcement a while back related to this.
Why would you say that your post was deleted if it was about EtherDelta and were not breaking any forum rules?

Activity: 43
Can Americans take part in the ICO?
the legit of trade.io ico and domain also is very strike and useful. trade.io ico gives the facility to trade business products and thing....and also allow to.
marketing,and advertisements.
When we bought your tokens on PRE ICO - we had another terms...
Activity: 266
Why did you change  token price for ICO guys  ?
Activity: 280
So does that means when you buy with ETH for $10 you will get 9000 coins? Or
Activity: 25
Hi, I sent 0 eth to the below address:
0xf45A3BbE486779250961c9F2dA73651DeB90406a
Already done 7 transactions, all keep on showing 'Fail' status. May I know what else can do in order to receive the token?
trade.io
sad that tradeio changed number of tokens per eth crowdsale wiithout noticing early contributors

Thank you for your comment and concern.
What you are saying is understandable and reflects the opinion of some.

But, if an organisation isn't quick to react and adopt it is doomed to fail. Rest assured that trade.io will not keep changing it's game-plan if there is no valid reason for it.
We had to take decisive action due to the many major changes that have happened during the last month. We also had to take notice of our members' comments.
Please keep in mind that no one has been left uncompensated and that all of the early contributors received an additional bonus number of tokens as a thank you over and above what was originally agreed.
The reaction we've received from industry experts around the world as well as forum members and contributors, the increase in the number of funds flooding in during the last stages of PRE-ICO, the number of inquiries and membership applications we are receiving right now in the days leading to the ICO, as well as the revision seen in regards to the reviews our project is getting all indicate that the changes made were wise and widely accepted.

Once more, thank you for your comment and concern.
Any opinion or advice from dear members is always welcome.
Activity: 258
sad that tradeio changed number of tokens per eth crowdsale wiithout noticing early contributors
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

trade.io fans,

I wanted to share some great news that I stumbled across.

The ICORating agency at icorating.com has rated trade.io project at Stable+ and has also been given a Hype Score too and is currently sitting in the top 3 on icorating.com.

The way the Liquidity Pool will operate has attracted hundreds of thousands of people. People that have put their faith and trust in trade.io know it will be beneficial and profitable simultaneously now and in the long run and this is true.
The greater the size of the Liquidity Pool, the more attractive will the size of the Pool's profit be and as a result, so will the payments to all who participate.

It's such an amazing thing witnessing people join the trade.io project and seeing the popularity increasing on a daily level within the trade.io Liquidity Pool. Ultimately, this means that more revenue will be generated and more will be distributed to the participants.

Pages:
Jump to: