Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 86. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Waiting for that Major Announcement then.

We just have positive outlook for this.
Activity: 239
Merit: 0
Looks like a bunch of good ideas !
Wishing you good luck for the next part !
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Will there be any app for IOS or Android ?
Activity: 6
To everyone who have expressed their support we wish to say a huge THANK YOU!
The amount of support through all channels we are receiving is overwhelming and we are really grateful for this and are having difficulty catching up with you guys.
Thank you.

Having gone through most of the recent questions in this thread (last two pages) I have seen that many dear friends are asking questions already answered multiple times in this, our official announcement thread.
Please scroll through the pages. You will find a LOT of useful information in regards to our project.

A major thank you must go to 'hadang' for the effort this member went through to educate all other forum members looking into our project.

To 'vopsy': We have received amazing support from professionals around the globe in regards to our project, its originality and pure intentions.
We wish to thank you for being the Doubting Thomas in this thread, pushing for more details, supporting our cause. We wish to assure you that our project is 100% legit and that behind it there is a multitude of professionals already involved in forex trading, programming as well as blockchain technology with hundreds of years in combined experience.
Please just Google 'trade.io' and you will be able to see if our project is legit or not.
Further details will keep being disclosed in due time and based on the strategy set by trade.io as well as based on the expansion of our project as more and more organisations are joining in.

To ALL: Please expect a MAJOR announcement soon!

Yeah... another out of subject answer, yes i pushed for more details but you are not able to answer, all you can do is just avoid the subject.

Do you have any FxPrimus Key-Person in the board of Trade.io, the DOUBT is reasonable because is your unique adopter of the platform.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvSe5ErCpj8

Charles Voltron working on 4 project (4 ICO's launching) at the same time? another reasonable DOUBT

Avoiding to answer another DOUBT.

But looks like nobody in this forum mind about this, everybody is ecstatic about the project, another DOUBT?

Can somebody answer to this because trade.io is not able to do it.

I was hoping to find some more answers that vopsy is doubting on trade.io LinkedIn page, supposed to be serious platform for professionals. Guess what... same very general statements about being greatest, smartest, and this notion that something indeed MAJOR is right behind the corner. But... no answers, just the same PR. So I am indeed expecting major announcement soon, otherwise the more I wait, the more it seems to me that this entire project has one real goal - collect MAJOR amount of money. Isn't it?
Activity: 13
The amount of support through all channels we are receiving is overwhelming and we are really grateful for this and are having difficulty catching up with you guys.
Thank you.

Having gone through most of the recent questions in this thread (last two pages) I have seen that many dear friends are asking questions already answered multiple times in this, our official announcement thread.
Please scroll through the pages. You will find a LOT of useful information in regards to our project.

A major thank you must go to 'hadang' for the effort this member went through to educate all other forum members looking into our project.

To 'vopsy': We have received amazing support from professionals around the globe in regards to our project, its originality and pure intentions.
We wish to thank you for being the Doubting Thomas in this thread, pushing for more details, supporting our cause. We wish to assure you that our project is 100% legit and that behind it there is a multitude of professionals already involved in forex trading, programming as well as blockchain technology with hundreds of years in combined experience.
Please just Google 'trade.io' and you will be able to see if our project is legit or not.
Further details will keep being disclosed in due time and based on the strategy set by trade.io as well as based on the expansion of our project as more and more organisations are joining in.

Yeah... another out of subject answer, yes i pushed for more details but you are not able to answer, all you can do is just avoid the subject.

Do you have any FxPrimus Key-Person in the board of Trade.io, the DOUBT is reasonable because is your unique adopter of the platform.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvSe5ErCpj8

Charles Voltron working on 4 project (4 ICO's launching) at the same time? another reasonable DOUBT

Avoiding to answer another DOUBT.

But looks like nobody in this forum mind about this, everybody is ecstatic about the project, another DOUBT?

Can somebody answer to this because trade.io is not able to do it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
All in one marketplace. As i see in our presentation, this is the most detailed and has flawless transaction flow that is beneficiary for all.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
Many projects are actual but this is unique probably, so I am in.
Keep good work team.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Well i am trying to participate in the ico sale. Unfortunately i am getting nowhere.
Activity: 490
Third party is made useless on trade.io The smooth frictionless operability of trade.io platform is definitely a game changer! Looking forward to the commencenent of one of the best platform blockchain tech has to offer!
Activity: 98
trade.io
Thank you.

Activity: 224
Care to explain deeply about this sophisticated proprietary algorithms in Risked Position on how you would be able to maximize the profit potential? In short how would u manage our money lol
Activity: 336
Trade.io will great exchanger in future.People can easily token buy sell.
Activity: 325
Merit: 101
What is the sales target of this ICO?

there is no target set in the whitepaper. I guess. so may be open target.
Activity: 266
Would there be a bounty program for trade.io?
I currently have 5900 followers on twitter and 4300 on Facebook
Yes they have bounty program in their project. You can avail in Facebook and twitter bounty.
You can find the bounty link in the first page or follow this link to go directly in their bounty campaign.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tradeio-bounty-ico-trade-token-2370663
Activity: 224
It was great when the project attracted more than 8000ETH and I am sure this project will attract more new investors because this project will be a new revolution of trading and will probably develop well in the future , should invest in this project because surely people will make good profits
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
Trade.io sub Reddit empty? Nobody is talking about trade.io there...
Maybe post a few official announcements?

Activity: 294
Merit: 17
The Modulus license sounds great, connection with companies like them is essential for holders trust gain.
Activity: 60
Hi, wanna ask about revenue 50% stake distribution: Trade token should be stored on Your platform or MEW is ok, as well. Tnx
Activity: 51
Hi. What about bounty program? Don't understand what I need to do...
Sorry, look up)) found all.
Pages:
Jump to: