Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 89. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hey guys, check out icodata's in-depth Trade.io review. We rate it 79/100, highest ever rating on our platform!
https://www.icodata.io/coin/trade.io

Hi, Pre-ICO is in progress for some time, but Raised amount is 0. Why?

Yes, I found it too that USD raised nothing, is the site always updated? I hope so because this can be seen by your future users and clients.
Activity: 6
Hi.. May i know the breakdown of the distrbution of token here? Thanks.. 😊

Hello and thank you for your question.
First off, please keep in mind that many or the questions our dear forum members have, have already been answered in this thread, so you may scroll through the pages to find the answer.

In regards to token distribution, please feel free to visit our website by clicking HERE. Scroll a bit down within the home page and you will be able to see the relevant graph.

Thank you to everyone for your wishes and up building comments.
We are determined to make our project a successful one and take it to the end and with your support, that's guaranteed!
 Smiley

"Our revolutionary project is growing exponentially, therefore we make it our mission to travel across the globe to different countries spreading our ambition."

Why on earth you spread your ambition only in asian countries?
What about european countries?
For me this is very strange not to say dubious while the company is in Switzerland.

Hello and thank you for your interest and concern.
Of course and our project is promoted in Europe! It also includes the backing of people based in the US with some high profile people affiliated with forex trading in New York already being a part of our team.
Please stand by for announcements in regards to blockchain - related events in Europe that we have already attended and took part.
Feel free to visit our site as well as our Social Media for details as well as videos and photos covering these events.

Well, I searched and there is no announce or news about this project is promoted in Europe, so as I said the Company is registered in Switzerland, FX Prime the early adopter is in Cyprus, and no promotion about this big project in Europe, instead you promote in Asia, i don't say is wrong to promote in Asia, but is far away from where you are active.

Also you can explain this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvSe5ErCpj8
"Trade.IO is a subsidiary to FxPrimus, since most of FxPrimus Key-Person are in the board of Trade.IO..."

CHARLES VOLTRON
-there is only one blockchain developer who is involved in launching at least 2 another ICO's (who is interested just google it), these will end in december the same as trade.io.
-trade.io looks like a huge project and this guy will work on 3 projects in the same time, huh....  Shocked

Annoucements that will follow will give clear explanation how trade.io will become a huge project!

When and where we can see these announcements you're talking about? They would bring much clarity. I'm really impressed how powerful the trade.io project is when reading the whitepaper. However, for now even in this forum I find little explanation beyond "we will be hudge", we will be around the world", etc. Providing some more detail at this stage would greatly benefit the project, I'm sure.
Activity: 6
Hey guys, check out icodata's in-depth Trade.io review. We rate it 79/100, highest ever rating on our platform!

Hi, Pre-ICO is in progress for some time, but Raised amount is 0. Why?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Burning of tokens is a wise idea but could you enlighten me about this phrase "percentage burned will also be matched across other allocations".
I'm a little bit puzzled with this phrase.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
So you yourself rated Trade.io instead of people ratings? There are more sites similar to you and Trade.io might be listed, however it is good to see on your site too.
BTW how your ratings are calculated?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Really hope so. This is good news for those who regularly use the phone instead of a computer or a laptop. Glad that the project will grow in Asia.

Absolutely, I use to trade forex. I think its important to have a mobile version as well. So that traders can use it on the go.
Yes. I appreciate the practicality and utility of the TRADE.IO project. The project will be successful and developed around the world.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
I do not know if trade.io is going to lets us trade forex! Or is only cryptocurrency trading pair that will be available?
Activity: 5
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
trade.io
To everyone who has commented in this thread and have expressed their excitement: THANK YOU!
We truly believe in our project and have the expertise, backbone and will to take it to the end.
We are really excited with trade.io cause it will definitely open new doors and new opportunities not just for us, but for traders and the trading industry as well.
It will pave the way for - hopefully - others to follow leading in a transparent global market promoting and solidifying trust between all parties involved.

May I know why are you only accepting Ethereum in the Pre-ICO? Wouldn't accepting other currencies bring forth a better support for trade.io?

Thank you for your query.
For Pre-ICO, we’ll be accepting payments via Local Bank Deposit, Ethereum & International Bank Wire. If you have Bitcoin, there are instructions in the Members Area (website: trade.io) to convert to Ethereum.
For ICO, we will only be accepting payments via ETH.
The reason that most companies only offer ETH during the ICO, is for automation, as during ICO many of the wallets include smart contracts, which are automatically disseminated into the clients' wallet at the time of purchase.
It’s convenient for both the company doing the ICO and the customer.
Feel free to check out our website's FAQ section found HERE for more details.
Check points 5 to 7.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution
Hi.. May i know the breakdown of the distrbution of token here? Thanks.. 😊

Hello and thank you for your question.
First off, please keep in mind that many or the questions our dear forum members have, have already been answered in this thread, so you may scroll through the pages to find the answer.

In regards to token distribution, please feel free to visit our website by clicking HERE. Scroll a bit down within the home page and you will be able to see the relevant graph.

Thank you to everyone for your wishes and up building comments.
We are determined to make our project a successful one and take it to the end and with your support, that's guaranteed!
 Smiley

"Our revolutionary project is growing exponentially, therefore we make it our mission to travel across the globe to different countries spreading our ambition."

Why on earth you spread your ambition only in asian countries?
What about european countries?
For me this is very strange not to say dubious while the company is in Switzerland.

Hello and thank you for your interest and concern.
Of course and our project is promoted in Europe! It also includes the backing of people based in the US with some high profile people affiliated with forex trading in New York already being a part of our team.
Please stand by for announcements in regards to blockchain - related events in Europe that we have already attended and took part.
Feel free to visit our site as well as our Social Media for details as well as videos and photos covering these events.

Well, I searched and there is no announce or news about this project is promoted in Europe, so as I said the Company is registered in Switzerland, FX Prime the early adopter is in Cyprus, and no promotion about this big project in Europe, instead you promote in Asia, i don't say is wrong to promote in Asia, but is far away from where you are active.

Also you can explain this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvSe5ErCpj8
"Trade.IO is a subsidiary to FxPrimus, since most of FxPrimus Key-Person are in the board of Trade.IO..."

CHARLES VOLTRON
-there is only one blockchain developer who is involved in launching at least 2 another ICO's (who is interested just google it), these will end in december the same as trade.io.
-trade.io looks like a huge project and this guy will work on 3 projects in the same time, huh....  Shocked

Annoucements that will follow will give clear explanation how trade.io will become a huge project!
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
Glad that the group planned to have this kind of improvements. Building an app is already an edge for them to succeed more than any projects
Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Really hope so. This is good news for those who regularly use the phone instead of a computer or a laptop. Glad that the project will grow in Asia.

Absolutely, I use to trade forex. I think its important to have a mobile version as well. So that traders can use it on the go.
Activity: 308
I'm so eager to see how it ends! 😊
you are not the only one who is eager to see how it will this project ends , all of us here too. Let us all wait until the ICO is finish.
Activity: 9
I'm so eager to see how it ends! 😊
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
Is their any kind of trail version or beta of the trading platform? I'm looking forward to see that. Is there any kind of regulations for the exchange because nowadays many countries are very strict about licensing as there are many fake and scam websites running in the name of exchanges.
From what I have read from responses on the trend, it looks like they are working on it. Its not yet live.

The Beta version will be launched in January/February!

Wow, beta version! Can't wait to be the first tester of the beta version when it launched in january or february. Smiley
Activity: 151
Im happy to the trade.io became really popular! Most of the people know this project and their feefback is also surprisingly good! We cant wait to use this project as a tool for easier trading transaction!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I anticipate this ICO to become really successful. I find their advertising really investor friendly and market ready.
Yes, and it is informative at all.
I like the idea of accepting fiat to this.
Activity: 266
In tokens allocation, I see that there is a good amount of tokens that is allocated in liquidity pool (50 000 000) tokens.
This will make liquidity pool more attractive to investors.
Activity: 224
will you implement gold, as a trade method in the future?

I think that would be a yes as per their previous response.
Pages:
Jump to: