Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 88. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 273
Is their any kind of trail version or beta of the trading platform? I'm looking forward to see that. Is there any kind of regulations for the exchange because nowadays many countries are very strict about licensing as there are many fake and scam websites running in the name of exchanges.
From what I have read from responses on the trend, it looks like they are working on it. Its not yet live.

The Beta version will be launched in January/February!

I wonder if they are going to take everyone for beta version or if they are going to do select participants?

I hope we all have a chance to participate in beta testing. I'm looking forward to seeing that, too.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is is accessible in the Philippines? Since we have a lot problem here with no proper facilities 
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Is their any kind of trail version or beta of the trading platform? I'm looking forward to see that. Is there any kind of regulations for the exchange because nowadays many countries are very strict about licensing as there are many fake and scam websites running in the name of exchanges.
From what I have read from responses on the trend, it looks like they are working on it. Its not yet live.

The Beta version will be launched in January/February!

I wonder if they are going to take everyone for beta version or if they are going to do select participants?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
You have a platform or demo-platform at last right now? What liquidity of your tokens on platform?
Activity: 98
trade.io
Is there any airdrop token at trade.io?This is really good you dont have to look to any othet project.Because they are all in this trading platform.Nice one guys!

Please check out our bounty thread for the Telegram airdrop campaing by clicking HERE.
Thanks.

Thank you all for your nice comments!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
This is great to start.  Just love the term "frictionless transaction" I guess no more third-party, just direct transaction.
Activity: 238
Is there any airdrop token at trade.io?This is really good you dont have to look to any othet project.Because they are all in this trading platform.Nice one guys!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
nice words only i can say about your actual work...
keep it boys, this will be great sure
Full support you give to participants, that is important.
Activity: 490
The beauty of trade.io is that is bordeless. No restriction at all when it comes to blockchain. And trade.io is built on top of blockchain with amazing features!
Activity: 196
Goodluck to this project hopethis will be a great and seccessfull. Godbless
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Now I see trade.io as all  encompassing platform that gives a lot of varities and choice to trader. I have not seen any trading platform like trade.io yet!
Activity: 98
trade.io
I do not know if trade.io is going to lets us trade forex! Or is only cryptocurrency trading pair that will be available?

We wish to stress the fact that our platform will not limit your trading options as it will allow trading of Forex, CFDs on Stock Indices, Commodities, Stocks, Metals, Energies as well as Crypto Assets.
For trading, the Trade Token will be used for maximum profit, but other types of currency will be accepted as well, crypto as well as fiat.

Burning of tokens is a wise idea but could you enlighten me about this phrase "percentage burned will also be matched across other allocations".
I'm a little bit puzzled with this phrase.

Thank you for your query.

Based on our initial planning, 500 million Trade Tokens will be issued. From that, a specific percentage is reserved towards the liquidity pool, another towards Advisors and Vendors, and yet another towards Founders and Developers.
Based on the percentage of unsold tokens, if any, an equivalent percentage of reduction will be made towards the allocated percentage of tokens reserved for Advisors and Vendors and Founders and Developers.

What does this mean in numbers - as an example:

The original number of tokens issued towards PRE-ICO and ICO is 275 million and the original number of tokens issued towards Founders and Developers is 100 million.
If 247.5 million are finally sold (with 10% left unsold) it means that the same reduction of 10% will be made on the total allocated number of tokens reserved towards Founders and Developers, thus they will keep 90 million instead of the original planned 100 million (100 million - 10% = 90 million).
The number of Trade Tokens originally allocated towards the liquidity pool won't be affected by the outcome of the token sale (it will stay at 50 million).

Please visit our website to see the numbers by clicking HERE.
Hope this helps.
Thanks.

Hey guys, check out icodata's in-depth Trade.io review. We rate it 79/100, highest ever rating on our platform!
https://www.icodata.io/coin/trade.io

Hi, Pre-ICO is in progress for some time, but Raised amount is 0. Why?

Exact amount of funds raised will be officially announced towards the end of PRE-ICO / begining of ICO.
Thanks.

I checked out your white paper and everything was very interesting. May I know when the beta launch for this project is?

Oh and thank you for answering my question on why Ethereum is only offered.

You are welcome!  Smiley
We are looking to launch beta in January/February 2018.
Activity: 1050
Joining
Twitter campaign
10 November-17 November
https://twitter.com/aggre550r
Followers: 4700

Will update this till the end of the week.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I checked out your white paper and everything was very interesting. May I know when the beta launch for this project is?

Oh and thank you for answering my question on why Ethereum is only offered.
Activity: 224
I do not know if trade.io is going to lets us trade forex! Or is only cryptocurrency trading pair that will be available?
hopefully they should especially forex having the largest asset class in the world surely would propagate the trade io project cos if they just use crypto trading pair then it would limit and choke trade io
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
To everyone who has commented in this thread and have expressed their excitement: THANK YOU!
We truly believe in our project and have the expertise, backbone and will to take it to the end.
We are really excited with trade.io cause it will definitely open new doors and new opportunities not just for us, but for traders and the trading industry as well.
It will pave the way for - hopefully - others to follow leading in a transparent global market promoting and solidifying trust between all parties involved.

May I know why are you only accepting Ethereum in the Pre-ICO? Wouldn't accepting other currencies bring forth a better support for trade.io?

Thank you for your query.
For Pre-ICO, we’ll be accepting payments via Local Bank Deposit, Ethereum & International Bank Wire. If you have Bitcoin, there are instructions in the Members Area (website: trade.io) to convert to Ethereum.
For ICO, we will only be accepting payments via ETH.
The reason that most companies only offer ETH during the ICO, is for automation, as during ICO many of the wallets include smart contracts, which are automatically disseminated into the clients' wallet at the time of purchase.
It’s convenient for both the company doing the ICO and the customer.
Feel free to check out our website's FAQ section found HERE for more details.
Check points 5 to 7.

Thank you so much for that information, that actually saved me time of having to look it over again for information.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I will support your pre ICO sir and listed trade.io hope will succeed
Activity: 151
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
Trading never been this good.I think this project will be something to look up to.Hope to be a good one and successful.
Activity: 325
How soon will  the trading app be available!? Every of my friend that I know are into cryptocurrency uses mobike phone. Thanks to ability to create token on top of another coin like ethereum and waves, neos and nem etc. People rarely code these days. The app will go in a long way to drive in user especially mobile user!

Early next year, I think. Go to their website and have a look at the roadmap.

It will  surely boost the value i will be waiting to enroll first
Activity: 336
Trade.io new listed exchange site.Hopefully it will be succeeded.
Pages:
Jump to: