Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 93. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Trade.io new exchange site now.I hope its become popular day by day.
Activity: 692
I Join your Airdrop and project looks promising.. Ill keep an eye and watch your future developments.. Goodluck Trade Token!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'll be awaiting for the launch of this project since investing has been part of my life especially in the Philippines though I had some downfalls, hopefully this would be otherwise. Hoping for your successful launch
Activity: 224
Can you explain further what do you mean by these phrase "Receive daily payouts to your trade.io wallet in fiat and crypto currency." just wondering how to do it?
If you participate in the liquidity pool you'll automatically receive daily payouts  depending on how much you deposit
Activity: 266
How will the offline platform will work?
Is the security of the platform will be affected in offline state?
I am very curious about the offline platform and I would be happy if you can give us additional information about it.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
If trade.io is a decentralized trading platform, is the server and other infastructure and services decentralized too! What is the assurance of uninterrupted trading on trade.io
I would assume the servers would be kept in one location. I know the goal is to be decentralized but i am sure each server location will need top grade security or am i wrong in thinking this?
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
Very interesting project, I like the liquidity pool idea.
I just read the review on Forbes and this project looks like one that will leave a huge mark on trading markets.

Keep up the good work trade.io devs!
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
If trade.io is a decentralized trading platform, is the server and other infastructure and services decentralized too! What is the assurance of uninterrupted trading on trade.io
Activity: 182
I have already joined in this project. It has a good purpose and high tokens value. Great dev Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
trade.io
Интepecный пpoeкт,пpиcoeдeнилcя к дecaнтиpoвaнию,жeлaю ycпexoв пpoeктy!

Thank you for your comment in regards to our project!

As already stated, it would be greatly appreciated if everyone could please keep their comments in English in this thread.
This is a general rule for every forum member to stick to the language of the thread.

Our announcement thread is being translated as we speak and links to the other languages will be provided very soon.
Activity: 644
Интepecный пpoeкт,пpиcoeдeнилcя к дecaнтиpoвaнию,жeлaю ycпexoв пpoeктy!
trade.io
I just noticed on the roadmap that you are planning on integrating the platform into MT4. Does that mean the platform will be available as an app on Google Play store and other phone applications??

Thanks for your message.
Yes of course! Apps will be available in due time for multiple operating systems / mobile devices.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Well that is just great, i just tried to see what my cost would to invest in this but i have to register first for some reason.
Activity: 112
How does the project use blockchain technology in transparency? What is the advantage over other ICO projects that are also using blockchain technology?

Thank you for your interest and question.

Blockchanin technology provides unrepresented levels of transparency due to its nature - how it works.
It can be used for a wide range of applications / solutions with our imagination being the only limit.
As you may notice going through the announcement thread of this forum, this technology may be implemented in various industry fields.

Our project differs from other similar offerings (we are basically creating a fully transparent trading platform that's unprecedented) as it provides its members with the opportunity to share in its success, its profits via the provision of a liquidity pool.
I understand. Thank you for the detailed answer. Hope the project will be more successful than expected, things just started.
Activity: 361
 trade.io the domain is very comfortable for market , how much fund have been collected in pre-sale , where to check it ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I just noticed on the roadmap that you are planning on integrating the platform into MT4. Does that mean the platform will be available as an app on Google Play store and other phone applications??
Activity: 490
Trade.io is looking very legit. The mere fact that people can buy this token with fiat shows how regulation compactible this token is. This also imply that the people behind this token can not be anonymous
Activity: 224
Is their any kind of trail version or beta of the trading platform? I'm looking forward to see that. Is there any kind of regulations for the exchange because nowadays many countries are very strict about licensing as there are many fake and scam websites running in the name of exchanges.
From what I have read from responses on the trend, it looks like they are working on it. Its not yet live.
trade.io
How is trading offline with trade.io work!  I see a couple of posters talking about trading offline. If indeed you have the facility for trading offlne and it works, that will instantly seperate trade.io from th rest and plwc your platform at the top among trading platforms and exchanges!

Thanks for your consideration and question.

Our platform will be fully functional and decentralized, working on your desktop, laptop, tablet & smartphone (app for mobile devices) featuring all of the functionality a professional trader wants to see without the limitations imposed by a URL / web-based solution as is the standard for trading crypto assets right now.
Pages:
Jump to: