Pages:
Author

Topic: TradeOgre - page 4. (Read 27426 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
January 04, 2019, 07:33:48 AM
How do I find support contacts?
I don't see any coins SUQA on my balance. thx: http://suqaexplorer.com/address/SXAFAMn9zxmDKeScS4VdXfy8Kq7mQ9Fq96 . Help me please
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 08:58:24 AM
how to reach these guys ?I dont see any customer servicelink or anything?
Activity: 11
November 09, 2018, 12:42:27 PM
Guys I just found a channel operated by a bot monitoring TradeOgre for fresh listings. Also the bot will notify the channel subscribers when one of the TradeOgre coins gets listed on CoinMarketCap or CoinGecko.  https://t.me/tradeogre_listings
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
November 05, 2018, 08:58:00 PM
try  [email protected].
i don't know if it works or not.
Trying random addresses found on the internet is how most people get scammed in the first place. Cheesy

That e-mail its SCAM! PEOPLE. ITS SCAM!!!
Trade ogre already Reply to me from Twitter. Xmr already credited on my adress. I wose talking with That e-mail.
That e-mail its SCAM!!!
Thank you all for helping

glad to see that You have solved your problem
and TradeOgre is not a scam

eyes open next time, scammers are everywhere

sorry for suggesting, and very happy for you.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
November 05, 2018, 08:52:25 AM
try  [email protected].
Trying random addresses found on the internet is how most people get scammed in the first place. Cheesy

Trade ogre already Reply to me from Twitter. Xmr already credited on my adress. I wose talking with That e-mail.
That e-mail its SCAM!!!

glad to see that You have solved your problem
and TradeOgre is not a scam

eyes open next time, scammers are everywhere
Activity: 95
November 04, 2018, 03:50:34 PM
try  [email protected].

That e-mail its SCAM!!!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
November 04, 2018, 02:35:15 PM
try  [email protected].
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
November 04, 2018, 02:06:01 PM
I send 1 xmr to my account. Dont arrive. I send an e-mail and they ask 0.01 BTC to put the xmr on my acount.
Tradeogre doesn't have an e-mail address for support. The only way to contact them is via twitter. Whoever you're talking to via e-mail is not tradeogre. You're being scammed by someone else.

Yeah thats my opinion also. But no Reply from Twitter till now.

try  [email protected].
November 04, 2018, 01:37:42 PM
I send 1 xmr to my account. Dont arrive. I send an e-mail and they ask 0.01 BTC to put the xmr on my acount.
Tradeogre doesn't have an e-mail address for support. The only way to contact them is via twitter. Whoever you're talking to via e-mail is not tradeogre. You're being scammed by someone else.

Yeah thats my opinion also. But no Reply from Twitter till now.
November 04, 2018, 01:35:32 PM
Just send 1 xmr to my account.
Now they want 0.01 BTC to deposit my xmr on my account. This is scam to me.

what?  Grin Cheesy
trade ogre is not a scam
what are you talking about?
I send 1 xmr to my account. Dont arrive. I send an e-mail and they ask 0.01 BTC to put the xmr on my acount. I have all Proof off sending the xmr and 2fa enabled on trade ogre. So wat the fuck you call to this? What the fuck its smile? I am not a kid who arrive at crypto last weekend.
What a real exchange ask for a fee to prove That i send any coin to an exchange? Are you playing or what?

Are you sure you went to the real TradeOgre site and not some phishing scam?

Off course i do. First i send 0.03 xmr to test and arrive. Why dont 1 xmr arrive?
And no Reply on Twitter to my problem also.
legendary
November 04, 2018, 01:34:46 PM
copper member
Activity: 282
Merit: 31
November 04, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

what?  Grin Cheesy
trade ogre is not a scam
I send 1 xmr to my account. Dont arrive. I send an e-mail and they ask 0.01 BTC to put the xmr on my acount. I have all Proof off sending the xmr and 2fa enabled on trade ogre. So wat the fuck you call to this? What the fuck its smile? I am not a kid who arrive at crypto last weekend.
What a real exchange ask for a fee to prove That i send any coin to an exchange? Are you playing or what?

Are you sure you went to the real TradeOgre site and not some phishing scam?
November 04, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

what?  Grin Cheesy
trade ogre is not a scam
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
November 04, 2018, 11:13:42 AM

what?  Grin Cheesy
trade ogre is not a scam
November 04, 2018, 10:43:12 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 09:33:24 AM
I just found this exchange on coinmarketcap.com and exploring a little bit and wow amazing tradeogre exchange has very low fee withdraw for bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 282
Merit: 31
October 24, 2018, 11:17:18 AM
Is anybody know how much is listing fee on Trade Ogre for list a new coin?
I can t find this information nowhere.

I don't think they have a listing fee.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
October 24, 2018, 08:48:11 AM
Is anybody know how much is listing fee on Trade Ogre for list a new coin?
I can t find this information nowhere.
Activity: 58
October 19, 2018, 06:16:10 PM
Regarding the scammer impersonating tradeogre's staff, this individual (or group of individuals) is monitoring TO's twitter and targeting projects that enquire about listings via posts/mentions. Then he/she sends a coin listing offer email to the devs asking for a small fee to get listed in hoping to extort some btc from them. A close dev of mine asked him for a proof of ownership/identity (twitter or tradeogre official website) that he failed to complete. So, he just declined the offer and tried to contact "official" TO twitter, not verified by the way, but no feedback...

It's easier to find this scammers email than the "official" one and people could get easily scammed because the guy is persuasive and there is no way of confirming TO contacts. This scammer is using [email protected].

https://www.reddit.com/r/TradeOgreSupport/comments/93nudz/tradeogre_email_contact/

https://www.reddit.com/user/ann_82/comments/8qravd/psa_tradeogre_email_support_can_be_reached_at/
legendary
October 19, 2018, 09:48:56 AM
their Twitter seems dead since a while ago (July/August 2018). No one bothers to reply any messages (know at least 6 people that have tried).
That doesn't sound right. I've contacted them via twitter multiple times (~ 10 times in total I guess), mostly about coin daemons being offline, and about some other stuff, and they've always replied within 24 hours. Last time I talked to them was not that long ago. I do agree that having twitter as the only means of contacting them is far from ideal, but that part about you and 6 other people being ignored seems very strange. Maybe it's the topics you're trying to discuss? You mentioned some coin listings, I suppose if they get a lot of requests for listing all those shitcoins made every day, they might choose to ignore some (or all) of those requests. But general support like daemons in maintenance, issues with transactions etc - those seem to get responses in a timely manner, at least in my experience.
Pages:
Jump to: