Pages:
Author

Topic: TradeOgre - page 8. (Read 27426 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 10:45:08 AM
Where is tradeorge support my withdrawal issues please help
Twitter, via direct messages: https://twitter.com/tradeogre

Please help. My Loki Deposit not showing up at Trade Ogre wallet over 6 hours

Tx ID:
2a6853a8f00275c37b0051c7077bd44a0d87a7f98fec4444e05b79932af384f2

Tx ID:
f09c6ada128f33fa8928ca31ffc9b6c0e0ca3ec8e5097951db65ef3d5d276c93
Activity: 2828
Merit: 767
May 08, 2018, 02:32:11 PM
Not seeing a thread here for TradeOgre.com so I though I'd start one.

Newish exchange, seems to focus on privacy coins, mostly cryptonight alts with tiny volumes.
Biggest markets are ETN-BTC and GRFT-BTC at this point. Seems to cater mostly to miners.

No email address. No way to contact support. whois shows whoisguard was used to hide registrants email address.

Anyone have any experience on this exchange?
You are saying they have no email address and there is no way to contact them? What do you think is going to happen? Obviously they are out there to scam people. A new exchange hiding all their information from public and does not even have an announcement thread anywhere is just waiting for unfortunate people to join their exchange and run away with their money and no way to trace them. Best is to avoid them!
With those things missing then you can really put a jurisdiction that this is indeed a shady or scam exchange. I havent heard out this name but this time only. Legitimate business would really have all the necessary contact details and they dont hide theirselves into the public when you tried to search up on where they are located.If you cant find any informations towards them then how you would entrust to deposit your money? Common sense.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
May 08, 2018, 09:26:50 AM
Twitter, via direct messages: https://twitter.com/tradeogre
Activity: 17
May 08, 2018, 07:54:18 AM
Activity: 2
May 07, 2018, 07:37:44 PM
The BSM currency was down all day today. Just got home from work and checked online and it was back up, showing the entire balance of everything I mined. I converted it all to BTC and withdrew it and it showed up in my hardware wallet immediately! I agree that this site definitely looks shady but if it enables me to actually make money with the Antminer X3 and as long as I withdraw it every day, they really can't scam me any more than a days earnings.
Activity: 2
May 07, 2018, 01:40:38 PM
I'm one of the idiots who didn't notice (or at least listen to) the red flags about the new Antminer X3 and bought in. I have managed to use it to mine Bitsum (BSM) and TradeOgre is the only site I've found so far that exchanges it. I was even able to convert it to BTC and withdraw it to my hardware wallet. I was getting income for a few hours but now that currency is offline. I've seen some other currencies go offline then came back on a while later. I'm hopeful BSM will do the same. Has anyone else messed with BSM? Either on TradeOgre or just in general.
copper member
Activity: 282
Merit: 31
May 06, 2018, 01:56:49 PM
how much does it cost to list a coin here?

They don't charge a listing fee.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
May 06, 2018, 01:17:40 PM
how much does it cost to list a coin here?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
May 05, 2018, 05:47:43 PM
A new exchange hiding all their information from public and does not even have an announcement thread anywhere is just waiting for unfortunate people to join their exchange and run away with their money and no way to trace them. Best is to avoid them!

People don't care, obviously, and in the same way we shouldn't care about them. Even if you set up warning signs that people should avoid certain exchanges, they will still use it -- these people are well beyond everything that common sense stands for. People don't seem to take any advice seriously, they knowingly use high-risk exchanges from where there is no single indication of who the owner is, they laugh at others who suffer from problems because they don't *yet* experience any problems, etc. I have seen posts point out how those who entered the market last year and this year are one of the most stupid crypto coiners ever, and I tend to agree.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
May 05, 2018, 11:08:17 AM
I don't even know why people are using this exchange. I moved some XHV(Haven) on it from Nanex, just because the volume fell too low on Nanex, but honesly, Nanex is worlds better than Tradeogre. Two days after I move funds, Tradeogre website starts to go on-off and now XHV wallet is offline, can't withdraw. Feel like I'm being coinsmarketed again.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 05, 2018, 10:49:56 AM
Not seeing a thread here for TradeOgre.com so I though I'd start one.

Newish exchange, seems to focus on privacy coins, mostly cryptonight alts with tiny volumes.
Biggest markets are ETN-BTC and GRFT-BTC at this point. Seems to cater mostly to miners.

No email address. No way to contact support. whois shows whoisguard was used to hide registrants email address.

Anyone have any experience on this exchange?
You are saying they have no email address and there is no way to contact them? What do you think is going to happen? Obviously they are out there to scam people. A new exchange hiding all their information from public and does not even have an announcement thread anywhere is just waiting for unfortunate people to join their exchange and run away with their money and no way to trace them. Best is to avoid them!
Activity: 130
Merit: 15
May 05, 2018, 10:46:24 AM
TradeOgre is now offline. Does anyone know why? or until when it will be down?
Activity: 296
April 24, 2018, 07:16:10 PM
copper member
April 21, 2018, 01:36:39 PM
It seems that deposits aren't working at all. I've sent a couple of different coins earlier today and nothing's arrived, people in twitter also saying their deposits haven't arrived as well (all different coins, so I guess nothing's working at the moment).

It looks like all of the wallets are offline.
Activity: 40
April 21, 2018, 01:20:08 PM
It seems that deposits aren't working at all. I've sent a couple of different coins earlier today and nothing's arrived, people in twitter also saying their deposits haven't arrived as well (all different coins, so I guess nothing's working at the moment).
Thank you! Also, my deposit is not working now.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 21, 2018, 12:30:34 PM
the XHV deposit seems lost...

the BTC withdrawal also pending for very long time
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
April 21, 2018, 12:41:36 PM
Activity: 206
April 10, 2018, 12:11:07 PM
I there, I have been using Trade Ogre for a few days with small Turtle amounts, which I had sent from my GUY Turtle wallet.
I have received a welcome email when i have joined, so they may have an email, but when I answered the email did not get through....

I have sent Turtle at 3 different times and they showed up at the exchange wallet on a timely manner, after 40 confirmations. During one of the transfer, their network went off line momentarily, but when it came back the transfer went through.
I have traded the TRTL to BTC, in 2 different market trades, I got the exact amount I was supposed to.

Then today I transferred the BTC (just 15 USD worth) and they went to my Exodus wallet within 5 minutes or so.
I do not know if it is going to be OK all the times like this, but this has been my short experience.

I have to say that sometime the web site is down, or coins networks are not available, but it has been generally momentarily.
One odd thing is that I have "received" a small amount of coins ( a few cents $) in 2 wallets that I never used.

I do not know what else to say.
Sure is not Bitfinex or Kraken, yet for some coins there are not many choices.

Best of luck everyone.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 10:30:43 AM
TradeOgre web trading interface seems to be disabled, but the markets are seemingly still accessible through the API.

XMR withdrawals instantly failing for me. They did respond to my DM on twitter, telling me they'd changed something and to try again. No luck though.
copper member
April 08, 2018, 06:24:29 AM
tradeogre maybe hacked or scam, source https://twitter.com/bitnet_fi/status/981812206340857856 BTC withdrawal address 1HpnSonQLxF8g4SVjKsCkiXPTxRdjRCuAu I also have pending deposit.

Are you sure it wasn't your problem? Do you have 2FA enabled? Do you have malware on your computer?
Pages:
Jump to: