Pages:
Author

Topic: TradeOgre - page 6. (Read 27425 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 04:41:33 PM
I'd really love to buy dero but as i have heard only bad things about stocks.exchange tradeogre seems to be the only less scamish option
did anbody have the same struggles with dero?
Activity: 19
September 09, 2018, 01:25:13 PM
I have been using TradeOgre for a few months now and I have never had any major problems with them.

When contacting them via twitter they respond fast and helped to the full extent. I have never had a deposit or withdraw problem so far.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
September 05, 2018, 03:20:35 PM
I can not see TX or withdrawal address on TradeOgre.
What's the withdrawal status in the history? Is it "SUCCESSFUL" or "PROCESSING"? If it's the former, then you should be able to see everything (including address and tx id) for every transaction - you just need to click on it (just literally press left mouse button once on the word "Bitcoin" in your withdrawal history).
Activity: 194
September 05, 2018, 03:00:58 PM
2 hours and about 5000 USD worth of BTC from TradeOgre still not even visible in Binance incoming history.

No response on Twitter yet, no email to contact, to support ticker. I can not see TX or withdrawal address on TradeOgre.

Not feeling comfortable.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
August 29, 2018, 05:01:04 PM
just noticed today tht there's no support page.
fishy

but never had problems with them
Activity: 141
August 16, 2018, 07:08:16 AM
hi, i'm tradeogre user, i cant work over there from more than 1 week because of the captcha-recaptcha, there's notice on google that they're closing captcha-recaptcha services, so u have now here and other sites use solvemedia services including shortening urls you are proposing (go to cglink.com, linkshrink, ...), thks for taking care of business
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
July 09, 2018, 03:34:52 AM
Tradeorge is operating normally
The coins are safe & you can trade as always
July 09, 2018, 02:50:36 AM
There is no access ? They steal coins from the accounts so that no one interfered with them, and then open .
Activity: 129
July 08, 2018, 12:11:55 PM
Looks like the main page is down for some reason.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
July 08, 2018, 09:20:04 AM
redirected to cloudflare , what happen?
DDoS most likely.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 08:58:10 AM
redirected to cloudflare , what happen?
Activity: 2030
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
July 03, 2018, 04:41:39 PM
TradeOgre has really fast support via Twitter.
I sent support message and their answer is in 10 minutes.
They made me realised that is my mistake.

copper member
Activity: 9
June 24, 2018, 01:19:36 PM
Contact them through the official Twitter page,  they've always been fast and reliable.  Never had issues with Tradeogre.
Activity: 80
June 22, 2018, 05:24:34 AM
Hi, today someone hack my account and steal my coins from Tradeogre Sad

I cant't find any way to contact the support department.

Thanks

It seems you have to use twitter to contact them.
Activity: 1
June 21, 2018, 09:58:22 AM
Hi, today someone hack my account and steal my coins from Tradeogre Sad

I cant't find any way to contact the support department.

Thanks

Activity: 80
June 21, 2018, 07:08:57 AM
I think this exchange adds coins without the consent of the coin developer. Of course it can be good since it increase liquidity and may be bad since its may increase dumping. (ex: graft I think)

Why should the coin developer have to consent to their coin being added to an exchange?

Read carefully here https://intensecoin.com/2018/02/february-15th-update/ , but you'll still stand by their side ( how much do they pay you ? )

Im proud of my values so i had to come here... We have published that in february, its just mere caution since we had no contact with exchange admins, but since then i can testify for their help and quick support when we had any issues including the last April attack.

With this said, users need to be careful of any exchange ( including Bitfinex etc ) because your centralizing your private keys loosing control of them. We have nothing against small exchanges and TO has been very supportive for some time now so i can only say good things from our personal experience.

Im sorry, i cant allow our name to be used to attack TO

Thanks for the clarification!
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
June 21, 2018, 06:14:18 AM
I think this exchange adds coins without the consent of the coin developer. Of course it can be good since it increase liquidity and may be bad since its may increase dumping. (ex: graft I think)

Why should the coin developer have to consent to their coin being added to an exchange?

Read carefully here https://intensecoin.com/2018/02/february-15th-update/ , but you'll still stand by their side ( how much do they pay you ? )

Im proud of my values so i had to come here... We have published that in february, its just mere caution since we had no contact with exchange admins, but since then i can testify for their help and quick support when we had any issues including the last April attack.

With this said, users need to be careful of any exchange ( including Bitfinex etc ) because your centralizing your private keys loosing control of them. We have nothing against small exchanges and TO has been very supportive for some time now so i can only say good things from our personal experience.

Im sorry, i cant allow our name to be used to attack TO
copper member
Activity: 282
Merit: 31
June 21, 2018, 04:20:10 AM

Read carefully here https://intensecoin.com/2018/02/february-15th-update/ , but you'll still stand by their side

Cryptocurrency is meant to be permissionless and decentralised. It would be ridiculous if you needed to ask the developers for permission before you did anything on the network.

how much do they pay you ?

They don't pay me anything, the only time I've contacted TradeOgre is to get support when one of my deposits got stuck. I just think that you are being very unfair to this exchange.

We need to do our best to support smaller exchanges, pools, etc. so that they continue to exist and provide an alternative to the big exchanges and their KYC/AML rules.
June 20, 2018, 04:50:03 PM

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
June 20, 2018, 07:31:13 AM
well, I have only good experience with TradeOrge, hope that will remain the same in the future too
they are listing all the new Cryptonight forked algos, really decentralized & open-mined, I could tell
Pages:
Jump to: