Pages:
Author

Topic: Trader Future life? - page 9. (Read 2887 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
June 19, 2018, 10:11:05 PM
How is trader life in the future?A trader is the country's wealth?
I believe the trader in the future will be very difficult, you can see that bitcoin prices have been steadily declining in recent days and there are no signs of specific recovery, so to be able to trade into It is very difficult. The market is fluctuating continuously and is in the cycle of long-term detention, so you should trade short-term in order to minimize risk.
You know that expert traders will take the smallest chance to make a profit even in the current price conditions. certainly despite this condition. the price increase must still up occur even if the change is small enough. that is what expert traders use. they can become rich because they are expert and experienced
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 09:09:57 PM
This is just my opinion but, one shouldn't make trading as their main source of money, as for me I do trading for fun since I'm still average in trading. rather make trading as your side job Smiley but if you're doing well gathering profit, like hundred to thousands of percent a month then why not focus on trading?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 06:37:53 PM
I think trader will be more difficult and less likely to see you crypto market is declining over the past few days and at present time bitcoin has dropped more than 70% of its value hit $ 6000 a few days ago. The market is in a bear market in the long run, so successful trading will be more difficult.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
June 19, 2018, 04:45:28 PM
it depends on the professionalism of the trader and partly on his luck. I think some traders will be rich, others will not.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 05:26:55 AM
Trading is just a side job you can earn it could either be win or lose. A trader in crypto's are no different than trader in real life same as trading products as buy and selling crypto currency. Lucky and unlucky this job can have big profits depending on your risks because big risks comes with big wins so as they say but it is quite true but only if you succeed.

the trade is a work that you can earn as well as it may be due to it but it depends on you if your work is good and thinking is brilliant, it may fall or it can also rise, but if you win its much better
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 01:32:55 AM
I think trade is very risky because suddenly market up and down when market down you lose your all invest money so trade is very risky
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
June 18, 2018, 10:57:47 PM
for me the more traders will be better for the development of the price of crypto money, and the future of the future traders will be much better again, but that's just my opinion.
Trader wants to be profitable but with the current market condition, I think they need to be smart if they want to do short term trade.
My strategy at this stage is just to slowly buy at dip and wait until the price will spike again, bitcoin's price is the factor here.
Activity: 294
June 18, 2018, 07:39:06 PM
I think that this time traders can start trading and get profit with low risk and high profit. You can see that bitocin prices are rising steadily today and this has driven the price of altcoin up sharply, this is a great opportunity for speculative traders and profitable with very low risk. If bitcoin prices continue to rise, they will be able to lose much larger profits.
Activity: 140
June 18, 2018, 06:14:59 PM
for me the more traders will be better for the development of the price of crypto money, and the future of the future traders will be much better again, but that's just my opinion.
Activity: 302
June 12, 2018, 05:18:35 PM
I believe the trader in the future will be very difficult, you can see that bitcoin prices have been steadily declining in recent days and there are no signs of specific recovery, so to be able to trade into It is very difficult. The market is fluctuating continuously and is in the cycle of long-term detention, so you should trade short-term in order to minimize risk.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
June 10, 2018, 09:04:47 PM
I guess that the future of traders highly depend on the future of technology also , and how will developers and programmers invent new trading platforms that response timing doesn't go over a tenth of a millisecond , and that it's user experience and way of working make it easier for traders to understand what's happening , recognize a pattern , make a judgment , take a decision and do a flawless action withing no time at all .
A trader needs to be patient , and needs to be experienced but the tools that he's using can turn up to be game changers some times and not allow him to get that one golden opportunity a millisecond earlier than the other people in order to become as rich as that coin will grow in value ..
A trader should be patient especially in harsh times like we are experiencing now , and should know where's the exit whenever executing some plan or strategy ..
And on top of all , a trader shouldn't be greedy and just be happy with whatever profit he makes , since greed alone can destroy his career in one single move .
Activity: 129
June 10, 2018, 04:36:11 PM
What do you mean? Our wealth only depends from ourselves, not from anyone else.
You should try to be more clear on your threads, because it is not clear what do you mean in here.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
June 10, 2018, 03:45:09 PM
It depends to the trader because it's in their hand to be a wealthy person. If a trader is a good to manage their coins or investment and know the great strategy they will be successful.
I understand that trade is a very big and grandiose business. But along with this comes the thought of those people who earn physical labor. It seems to me that you can not put some higher than others. Everyone in their field of activity benefits the society.
Activity: 308
June 10, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

becoming a trader is just a start, your only goal on trading is to make more money and when the time comes that you already have enough savings then you can start your own business and have more income in the future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
June 10, 2018, 03:21:52 PM
It depends to the trader because it's in their hand to be a wealthy person. If a trader is a good to manage their coins or investment and know the great strategy they will be successful.
This is wise answer ever, as making profit and losing money is all in hands of the users if a trades know all about trading then he will surely get success but if he is not even know when he should buy and when he should sell then how will it be possible for him to earn huge profit using trading, for me a trader should be patient and well educated about trading skills so success will be all his destiny.
Activity: 626
June 09, 2018, 05:41:37 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 05:38:23 AM
Trading is one of hundred ways which you can invest. Now ICO project is no longer hot like it was. But there are many projects which is real and have their purpose. I think trader will exist until blockchain's dead.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
June 09, 2018, 05:23:29 AM
I think traders in future can be reach peolple's because now cryptocurrency world have small experience and development in this time, but in future it can be perspective
The future of a trader depends on individual trader, if we do it effectively, we can always be profitable in the long run.
Actually, it's not an overnight success if you want to be successful, you need to work for it until such time you achieve the greatest success which
is to be consistent in making money.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
June 08, 2018, 03:43:26 PM
I think traders in future can be reach peolple's because now cryptocurrency world have small experience and development in this time, but in future it can be perspective
Activity: 252
June 08, 2018, 02:37:28 PM
You can see that with a constantly volatile market and a difficult time to trade, it is difficult to trade successfully, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and this has been done. For the price of altcoin plummeted. The market is bearish in the long run so you need to have a clear and concrete trading plan that is always disciplined.
Pages:
Jump to: