Pages:
Author

Topic: Trader Future life? - page 8. (Read 2887 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 07:48:52 PM
When an individual is making a trade , he is accepting to change something that belows to him in order to have an better future. When they take money out of circulation we have a fall in the price but eventually when stabilitization begins people buys again.
It's hard to say that it will be a better future or not but when an individual is doing anything related to buy or sell in cryptos market, he already accepted taking the risks which could bring him back the profits or the loss.
Activity: 42
July 07, 2018, 06:26:41 PM
When an individual is making a trade , he is accepting to change something that belows to him in order to have an better future. When they take money out of circulation we have a fall in the price but eventually when stabilitization begins people buys again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
July 07, 2018, 03:59:24 PM
I agree with that trading is side job, most traders are also not very good in trading, if one is very good in trading, he may find a job in blockchain fund companies or in stock market funds.

I have the same opinion with you, sure trader is a side job. Me too, trader is my side job. My main job is still a doctor
Wow this is good to see a doctor being trader, you are absolutely  right that we should use trading as our part time job and we can carry our other job along with trading because it never disturbs our job if we will deal with it patiently, trade for long term because it will not distract you from your other job and you will be able to earn good profit easily using trading in spare time but just try to keep your eyes on market so surely your being as trader your future is gonna be bright.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
July 07, 2018, 02:41:05 PM
Trader's life is not mellifluous what people think. And I don't think Traders are a big wealth for a country  Cheesy We are Traders always seeking for money, Sometimes we lose and sometimes we gain.  Crypto is a big source of money for any governments. So, Traders are helping the country in the Finance sector. If you accept this term then yes Traders are a wealth for a country.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 02:21:12 PM
If you are a newbie trader and you dont give a shit about how the market works and how to make a proper analysis, then i am more than sure in that you will not even last  for more than a few days doing trading in a daily basis, that is how it sadly works
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 01:10:22 PM
How is trader life in the future?A trader is the country's wealth?

Trader in cryptocurrency is just the same as trader in the stock market, there will be always ups and down but as long as you know how to handle your patience then you can always earn profit in difficult times.
Activity: 434
July 07, 2018, 12:18:01 PM
I don't know the goverments and banks will accept trader is a new job or not but the  percent they will accept this is a new job is really low because they actually don't like cryptos.
Investors in the cryptocurrency market as well as other financial markets to succeed need a lot of knowledge and experience. I believe that the trader to succeed in this market is very difficult because there are many fluctuations occur continuously, so the improvisation in difficult situations of the market is also very necessary.
Activity: 167
July 07, 2018, 11:23:21 AM
It will help young people to gain money to get it from bitcoin or trading.  Trading will get you better  life.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
July 07, 2018, 11:21:19 AM
it depends on the professionalism of the trader and partly on his luck. I think some traders will be rich, others will not.

I do agree.
That partly luck though. It comes with discipline too. Let us say you are really lucky making the right decisions at the right time since crypto world is unpredictable so you will still have to think about what is next. Without it those lucky moments where you made profit will just vanish in an instant.

Same with the rich people. This could eat up all their money without even knowing it. We want big profit and it takes a lot of risk too. We tend to not think and just try one then do it over and over again without knowing we are losing more.

One story I have seen in telegram. Family is already disgusted with the man thinking he is crazy for investing with crypto. That is why we are seeing a lot of suicides now. Some of it came from trading in crypto.
Activity: 168
July 07, 2018, 10:11:21 AM
Nobody knows what will happen in the future but if i become a successful trader i will only stop if my granddaughter will still rich even if i die. When that happens i will stop making money and try to educate people about crypto as much as i can do.
Activity: 14
July 07, 2018, 09:27:50 AM
I agree with that trading is side job, most traders are also not very good in trading, if one is very good in trading, he may find a job in blockchain fund companies or in stock market funds.

I have the same opinion with you, sure trader is a side job. Me too, trader is my side job. My main job is still a doctor
Activity: 25
July 07, 2018, 09:25:23 AM
I don't know the goverments and banks will accept trader is a new job or not but the  percent they will accept this is a new job is really low because they actually don't like cryptos.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 08:39:58 AM
I do not quite understand your question. Do you want to become a trader? If this is the case, then you should stock yourself with great patience and also have nerves of steel, because the work of the trader is not very simple. But thanks to trading, you are not attached to the workplace.
Activity: 322
June 21, 2018, 07:35:49 PM

Many traders also know that they know what they are doing and especially to many of the crypto trading experiences because 40%they know to guess how the price of tokens and altcoins will increase, will make me feel good about the future of crypto trading players.
There is nothing to say more but just hold your bitcoin for long term and don’t sell at panic, so your future will be bright and you will keep on earning more and more, 40% is not only the way of getting profit just buy now your future will be secure for keeping on investing and trading, traders makes their future bright with their own experience and own patience.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
June 20, 2018, 09:36:08 PM

Many traders also know that they know what they are doing and especially to many of the crypto trading experiences because 40%they know to guess how the price of tokens and altcoins will increase, will make me feel good about the future of crypto trading players.
Activity: 217
June 20, 2018, 09:32:37 PM
I have some beliefs about life that will be experienced by traders (especially online traders not in cryptocurrency alone) will have a good life in the future. The Internet has become a life, like in the real world, so it will be a great potential for a trader in earnings. Technology will change the life of the world, and technology is made to facilitate someone one of them in earning income.
Its was connected both each other in the future and being a trader stocks trading or crypto assets is already a massive investment and wealth for the people who have knowledge in this kind of business or investment. Internet and technolgy is an unending proof of what we have today it keeps on making new ideas and soon to be form in real products that has its own trading market capitulation. I don't doubt that anay successful trader will have a wrong choice and a bad life in terms of money and technology in the future if he will not going to ruin his life out of his wealth.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
June 20, 2018, 02:01:41 AM

Actually it depends on positive or negative condition of trading and also country from a trader trade. In trading loss or gain any thing can happen at any time but he must be prepare for that. On the other hand if any one take trade as a side business he may be less risk taker. So no body can not say what is happening in future. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
June 20, 2018, 01:18:13 AM
I have some beliefs about life that will be experienced by traders (especially online traders not in cryptocurrency alone) will have a good life in the future. The Internet has become a life, like in the real world, so it will be a great potential for a trader in earnings. Technology will change the life of the world, and technology is made to facilitate someone one of them in earning income.
Activity: 109
June 20, 2018, 12:42:57 AM
The life of a trader in the future should not be too different from what other traders have been able to achieve over the years, once they have committed to their profession and have developed enough tools to achieve their goals. A trader needs to be patient , and needs to be experienced but the tools that he's using can turn up to be game changers some times and not allow him to get that one golden opportunity a millisecond earlier than the other people in order to become as rich as that coin will grow in value . But keep in mind that only a small proportion of those who aspire to become successful traders achieve it, so it is not enough to be called a "trader" to aspire to a future of wealth, it is necessary to demonstrate with facts and with discipline that you have achieved the status of a successful trader.
Activity: 34
June 19, 2018, 11:23:02 PM
I think if you are a good trader you know many technical analysis tool you could be rich in the future. Not easey for new member. This market is still very potential
Pages:
Jump to: