Pages:
Author

Topic: Trader Future life? - page 6. (Read 2890 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 04:45:51 PM
I think trading can’t be considered as a future life. Because trading is very risky you may be damaged at any time. In my opinion, trading optional will be the best choice.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
August 02, 2018, 03:50:12 PM
Currency trading trend of crypto today has mushroomed in parts of the world especially in Asia. Lots of people are competing to be a successful trader. Young people know even the beginner doesn't seem to want to miss. They are motivated to develop trade and gain big profits to achieve mutual prosperity. One thing that concerns in determining a trade's seeing the prospect of the trade whether it can last long or seasonally. But unfortunately not a few of the traders still ignore this.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
August 02, 2018, 02:35:20 PM
How is trader life in the future?A trader is the country's wealth?
to be a trader is certainly not an easy thing, and as a crypto trader of course if we have the capital of patience and can predict the coins well, of course we will have a bright future.
Activity: 279
August 02, 2018, 02:13:03 PM
now this this is the time of bitcoin,altcoin, trade it make a good future. many people are interested in online job, and his should her life is good. many people use it way and income huge so it's my opinion thetrader future life good.
The number of traders is rising and they are catching up quickly. Know how to invest in time and they can make money every day. In my opinion, traders will be very rich and enjoy their effort they have spent.
Activity: 56
August 02, 2018, 01:34:35 PM
now this this is the time of bitcoin,altcoin, trade it make a good future. many people are interested in online job, and his should her life is good. many people use it way and income huge so it's my opinion thetrader future life good.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 11:12:45 AM
Traders life takes a lot of extra patience, extra efforts, extra knowledge, extra care and the courage to take extra risk on every trading a trader will do. If a trader have this all a trader's life is very succesful.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
August 02, 2018, 10:54:13 AM
I think trading is a unpredictable job.anything can happened. so that its one kind of part time work for me.but if you became a really expert trader then you can earn lots of money.
best of luck
Activity: 32
August 02, 2018, 10:48:13 AM

I do not understand your question, or are you joking? Do you want to be like Donald Trump?

A good and profitable trader will never quit this business. In future, I see myself as a professional that is ready to work for 10 hours a day or even more. Still, I have a permanent job but I can quit it for trading.

I think you have to be careful if it becomes addictive!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
August 02, 2018, 09:32:03 AM
I think when the price of Bitcoin increases, many Bitcoin traders become successful. To achieve that they have to hold Bitcoin with some patience. But I always recommend that you have another job or business. So you can make a profit even if the market is down. If the market goes down you will not face any financial problems in your life.
Activity: 120
August 02, 2018, 06:45:11 AM
the life of a future trader will be more advanced, because traders have gone through hard times and in the future will feel pleasure after going through a long hard time ...
future traders stay relaxed and feel the results of the past ...
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 01, 2018, 10:40:13 AM
To earn a profit in trader work requires you to have in-depth knowledge, so that will be one of the attractive jobs for you, but they are always less risky, so you should consider when choosing choose work for yourself
Activity: 588
August 01, 2018, 10:31:35 AM

For me trader future life will be successful because traders can earn even in dump time.They can have their daily  fnancial needs.Or they can have savings for the coming future pump of coins.
Activity: 239
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 01, 2018, 10:16:50 AM
You can see that the current market is down, bitcoin prices are fluctuating very strong and is currently very strong. Bitcoin prices have fallen further as prices for altcoin continue to fall deeply and create new bottoms. So I believe the trader will be very difficult in trading, the market is volatile and is in downtrend so I think you should limit trading at this time.
The market is showing signs of recovery and I believe this is a good time for good traders to make a lot of money. Have a proper investment strategy to prevent market fluctuations.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 09:55:25 AM
To my mind, a trader can't be the only profession because it involves many risks. You should be aware of them taking into account possible losses. You need to keep this in mind before choosing the trading activity instead of the main job
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
July 31, 2018, 07:16:55 PM
I think the life of the future trader depends on his plan if you put your coin for a long time or long term investment on your hardware wallet for the future plan you will mostly gain a big profit.

A good and profitable trader will never quit this business. In future, I see myself as a professional that is ready to work for 10 hours a day or even more. Still, I have a permanent job but I can quit it for trading.
Whose person would decide to quit if he do able to make some big bucks? No doubt that trading can really give us into that situation where we do able to sustain ourselves to be profitable and making it as a source of income is very possible but the hard thing is that this isn't attainable or for everyone which we know on how hard is trading. Future life would vary on how you would deal with it. If you can sustain profitability then its more worth to trade it up with your current work.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 07:02:09 PM

Traders life in the future will be more successful because those who invest a huge amount today will earn more profit in the future due to the market's volatility.
Trader future life may occur struggling each day since price has a strong fluctuations. Exactly it can be more successful indeed when you invest from low and when price reach to high. A future trader should invold patient and determination to be successful.
Activity: 196
July 31, 2018, 06:43:39 PM
I don't know basically about trading business. I just learned if from here little by little. I read articles about trading and some thread/post here in bitcoin forum to gain more knowledge and understand very well how trading business works. I realized that traders must be skillful enough to do trading business inorder to succeed. I see myself maybe 5 years from now if cryptocurrency still exists as a successful trader and that would be my future life, a full-time trader.
Activity: 294
July 31, 2018, 06:14:17 PM
You can see that the current market is down, bitcoin prices are fluctuating very strong and is currently very strong. Bitcoin prices have fallen further as prices for altcoin continue to fall deeply and create new bottoms. So I believe the trader will be very difficult in trading, the market is volatile and is in downtrend so I think you should limit trading at this time.
Activity: 40
July 31, 2018, 05:54:55 PM
You can't really rely on trading alone, remember that crypto's
market can get too unstable and unpredictable sometimes,
even experienced traders are having a hard time sometimes, so
you can't really expect that you may gain profit everytime, hence,
treat trading as a side job and somehow a way to relieve stress.
Activity: 364
July 31, 2018, 05:29:24 PM
When an individual is making a trade , he is accepting to change something that belows to him in order to have an better future. When they take money out of circulation we have a fall in the price but eventually when stabilitization begins people buys again.
It's hard to say that it will be a better future or not but when an individual is doing anything related to buy or sell in cryptos market, he already accepted taking the risks which could bring him back the profits or the loss.

In my own opinion, trading will only be a better future if the prices of cryptocurrency will grow as well and that is the risk of every people that they need to take if they want to focus on trading in the market.
True trading are on its very profitable worth for by making this to be some of the best part of it is may also move the pruce up and down not just in rhis situation were in down price and nothing with some trader can be made of.
Pages:
Jump to: