Pages:
Author

Topic: Trader or Gamblers. - page 11. (Read 2359 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 04, 2018, 02:13:25 AM
For me it's gambling. I would say trader but the altcoins that have value today can be worthless tomorrow so meaning to say that we are trading coins that are volatile in the market and could also go to 0 value. It's like we are holding a bomb that could explode anytime and kill all of our investments.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 01:52:04 AM
In coin trading, you are your only enemy. There are no rules in this arena, only you facing you, and you are both winner and loser.
People may think that they are fighting with the market, other investors, or those scammers shark that always have their eyes on your money. In fact, you are fighting against yourself. You are the one who made the decision. You can decide yourself to lose or win, trust me.

As human nature, we all want to make a bunches and make it fast; too much temptation that incites us to gamble with our account.
In the end, only you can chase off the temptation to follow the plan.
In trading and in gambling, you should have skills for you to make money. Both trading and gambling are not easy job but both of them are profitable investment. I prefer to you to just make investment with trading for you to not face many risks.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
July 04, 2018, 12:57:31 AM
If you gambling for more than one transaction you can not trade, but if they bring you more harm than good, then you should stop working. Play gambling because it will make your life harder

I am more on trading I think because you are investing there what you really like to trade and if you are buying and trading new altcoins, there a big chance you can double or triple your investment.  Not like in gambling there always a big risk from your investment when betting after you win big you cannot win again next time, that's my opinion only.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
July 04, 2018, 12:54:19 AM
A gambler relies his future on his luck and luck alone whether he bets for the losing or winning team. A trader is not. It based his investments on charts and flow of market and uses his brain and skills to have money. So we cannot say that trading is like gambling where you just buy coins and hope it will double in just few weeks.
People say that gambling is solely a luck based because in the long run it's gonna be the house who will win.
We might lose all our money if we lose control because sometimes we are challenge and we think we can win because we judge by our emotion.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 09:45:28 AM
If you gambling for more than one transaction you can not trade, but if they bring you more harm than good, then you should stop working. Play gambling because it will make your life harder
Activity: 140
June 27, 2018, 09:24:19 AM
Gambling is a very high risk that many people die and lose their homes because of the gamble, and the transaction is different, the transaction helps us to have more things, for example, you have knowledge also has many skills more transactions
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
June 27, 2018, 09:08:19 AM
In coin trading, you are your only enemy. There are no rules in this arena, only you facing you, and you are both winner and loser.
People may think that they are fighting with the market, other investors, or those scammers shark that always have their eyes on your money. In fact, you are fighting against yourself. You are the one who made the decision. You can decide yourself to lose or win, trust me.

As human nature, we all want to make a bunches and make it fast; too much temptation that incites us to gamble with our account.
IMO, trading is a safer bet than betting your money on a risky investment. Gambling is all about luck and there are a lot of people you can gamble with which makes your chances of earnig from it a lot more lesser, this increases the risk of you losing your investment rather than earning from it. Trading on the other hand can also be risky but as you have specified the only enemy a person will face is her/himself because there no other competitors but ones own decision. Choosing the right investment if you are a very speculative person makes your investment much more worth it and profitable rather than risking it on a gamble. I would prefer investing my money to a platform that doesn’t involve greater risk and has greater chance of profit than with a greater risk but lower chance of profit.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
June 27, 2018, 08:56:10 AM
I prefer trading versus gambling because in trading you can taught your self to know how to trade and you can see if you will earn in that certain trade while in gambling, you will bet your money without the assurance if you will win.
How can you compare trading with gambling? One is illegal in many countries and other is appreciated. Gambling is the worst thing in the world and will take all your money. On the other hand trading is the most profitable source of making more and more money in less time. Earn in trade and lose in gambling is for traders and regular gamblers.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 357
June 19, 2018, 12:26:54 AM
A gambler relies his future on his luck and luck alone whether he bets for the losing or winning team. A trader is not. It based his investments on charts and flow of market and uses his brain and skills to have money. So we cannot say that trading is like gambling where you just buy coins and hope it will double in just few weeks.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
June 18, 2018, 11:10:04 PM
Trading and gambling is a different field if we would comapre the two. If we want to earn in a more fast way but a higher risk we could gamble but if we want a decent earning mas profit we need to choose trading over gambling. Risk is also present on trading but it is much tolerable and we can handle it with proper learning.

Trading can be learned through experience and you can manage your risk. You can manage your risk in gambling too by stopping when you have enough profit or you already have tolerable losses same as when trading but the difference is gambling is depending more on luck while in trading there is still lunk involved but most of the time, it would be the trading plan that would make a trader become profitable. Trading without a trading plan is simply gambling because it has higher risk not knowing when to take profit or accept that you have losses.
Activity: 196
June 18, 2018, 10:53:41 PM
If you fail to win, it means that we will lose and no capital, but if you are a trader if unfortunately you are not profitable you can lose but you still have the number The crypto that you are hold
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 07:33:28 PM
if you really think that gambling and trading is exactly the same, then you do not know a shit about how the entire market works, and that is all
Activity: 316
June 16, 2018, 05:09:36 PM
Yeah your right bro yourself is the greatest Enemy not the market nor the fud or people that surrounds you. It's all about your self. Everything that comes first on your self not to others. And yourself will be all the control of all.
Activity: 170
June 16, 2018, 04:53:10 PM
If you are really comparing trading with gambling then you do not know how it works, and what is the real purposes of trading. Gambling is SUCH a different thing
Activity: 185
June 16, 2018, 03:29:57 PM
I prefer trading
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
June 16, 2018, 02:11:29 PM
Trading and gambling is a different field if we would comapre the two. If we want to earn in a more fast way but a higher risk we could gamble but if we want a decent earning mas profit we need to choose trading over gambling. Risk is also present on trading but it is much tolerable and we can handle it with proper learning.
And yet this two field of way of how you make some profit more people are chosing to be a trader this is really good to be a trader than gambler.
Activity: 154
June 16, 2018, 02:06:45 PM

both have a risk. and has a potential to take all of our money. but if i should to choose i will choose for trade, but at least we can reduce a risk on the trade, especially if we know a knowledge about a trade.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
June 16, 2018, 01:15:49 PM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
June 16, 2018, 12:21:21 PM
Nobody even planned to argue with you or something like that. In trading the result depends only from own decision, but just like in gambling someone's advice or opinion can affect your decision. But if you loose from trusting to predictions of other people it is going to be only your fault.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 12:06:33 PM
I believe trade is not gambling. In gambling, you need to do trend analysis before moving on. You need to concentrate on Technical and Fundamental analysis along with watching news and rumors. This way you make the most likely guess to succeed. Because in the trade you get your money and try to make it big and rise but sometimes and eventually you win, you lose.
Pages:
Jump to: