Pages:
Author

Topic: Trader or Gamblers. - page 13. (Read 2359 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 01:19:33 AM
Given the complex level of volatility over time. I think it comes from the panic of investors. Traders and investors have the same but it is completely different with gambler with a crypto market fluctuates and is born from modern technology. Certainly knowledge and understanding always bring higher success rates. Expect crypto as a game. If you have opened a door to throw away your possessions and money.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
June 11, 2018, 11:27:56 PM
I prefer trading and the buy only on spot market, not futures or trading with laverage. Cryptocurrencies it self is very high risk market. Why we need laverage and futures. Futures will only make you lose. And laveraging is just like gambling. I am investing in crypto not gambling. No one on earth will win in gambling for long term. If you ever win its only your lucky day.

I much prefer the trading too because that is much safer and muchbgreat because gambling is addictive even if yes they are profitable but then again that is just a game and leisure that is not a job there is no one living and sustaining his or her life by doing gambling. Just focus on trading. Gambling can lose your money in one round but in trading if you lose you can find a way to figure things out and regain that lose. But they are much more the same.
Trading has its own importance and advantage while gambling has its own; trading is more secure while gambling is less secure. On the basis of profit, gambling gives you instant huge profit while trading does not give you instant output but will take your time. If you want to keep your coins on a safe side then proceed for trading and if you went to get instant profit then proceed for gambling but the chances of losing and wining are equal here.
the obvious difference is from risk, yeah the risk of trading may be lower because it does not depend on luck, while gambling risk is huge because it only depends on luck, you're right if you want to profit securely you can become a trader, if you want profit instant you can choose to be a gambler, but you know the risks right
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 11, 2018, 11:26:40 PM
I think between trade and gambling is obviously very different and if I have to choose then I will choose a trade. gambling is an activity that only relies on profit alone and can not predict and of course it will be different from trading because in trading activities we will be more able to predict price movements so it will be more likely to profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 11:01:10 PM
In coin trading, you are your only enemy. There are no rules in this arena, only you facing you, and you are both winner and loser.
People may think that they are fighting with the market, other investors, or those scammers shark that always have their eyes on your money. In fact, you are fighting against yourself. You are the one who made the decision. You can decide yourself to lose or win, trust me.

As human nature, we all want to make a bunches and make it fast; too much temptation that incites us to gamble with our account.
In the end, only you can chase off the temptation to follow the plan.

I wil choose trader compare gambler. Because in gambling we need Lucky to got profit. In trading if we can analyze market price we can got profit so easily. So if you have knowledge and experience in trading. Better than do trading compare gambling.
Activity: 224
June 11, 2018, 10:51:49 PM
In my opinion, peculiarities and concepts are completely different. If you apply it in practice. Traders are the active way of speculating for a higher winning ratio. They have the knowledge, market analysis, movement of values ​​and trends. In contrast to the gambler's passivity with decisions, they do not have the necessary flexibility and the winning rate is lower. In this type, the knowledge and experience of cryptocurrency determines the rate of return on profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
June 11, 2018, 10:49:10 PM
When comparing with trading and gambling, gambling has higher risk involved compared to trading. Trading is completely different kind of task which we will make profits only when we have strong ability on analysis and charts understanding. This makes some time easier to predict compared to gambling.
Activity: 59
June 11, 2018, 09:22:21 PM
Most of us are confident in ourselves. So when we sometimes deal with emotions overwhelm our reason for entering the emotional order. So to become a successful trader, the first thing we need to do is control our emotions. Besides, we also need to equip ourselves with the knowledge, experience and capital management effectively. Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
June 11, 2018, 08:37:38 PM
Trading is more on accurate to have profit in gambling you have only 1% to win or it's depends on your luck but in trading your are the key to your success and trading determine whether your loss on or not you have choice.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 07:55:43 PM
I never tried gambling, and i never wish to be. Well, there more higer risk in gambling than in trading as what i have understand from those who have tried it. Why play gambling when trading is of more fun and profit generating.
Activity: 204
June 11, 2018, 06:53:18 PM
In coin trading, you are your only enemy. There are no rules in this arena, only you facing you, and you are both winner and loser.
People may think that they are fighting with the market, other investors, or those scammers shark that always have their eyes on your money. In fact, you are fighting against yourself. You are the one who made the decision. You can decide yourself to lose or win, trust me.

As human nature, we all want to make a bunches and make it fast; too much temptation that incites us to gamble with our account.
Not in the case of whales i think, of course they also consider the movement of the other whales in the market and that's where the manipulation starts in the market.
for us small traders it's better to trust your own knowledge and instinct because maturity in this field is necessary in order to become a professional trader.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
June 11, 2018, 05:31:46 PM
I think both trading and gambling are gambling cause if you trade coins you dont have assurance that you will win even if you have proper calculations on your coin you can guarantee that you will gain profits.

Trading can be considered as gambling as well. Trading is pure of speculation and none for sure will know exactly what will happen in the near future.
No we cannot consider trading as gambling, trading is something different from gambling, in trading we need to have some experience and skill, while in gambling we only need to have good luck, if you are not lucky you cannot make money from gambling. Trading require regular study of the market which can help you making money from trading.
Activity: 266
June 11, 2018, 01:57:42 PM
I think both trading and gambling are gambling cause if you trade coins you dont have assurance that you will win even if you have proper calculations on your coin you can guarantee that you will gain profits.

Trading can be considered as gambling as well. Trading is pure of speculation and none for sure will know exactly what will happen in the near future.
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
June 11, 2018, 11:21:10 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 10:27:52 AM
People may think they are fighting the market, other investors or swindlers who are always looking at your money. In fact, you're fighting against yourself. Only you decide to buy or sell. So keep your head above water and don't complain.
There is a pretty good saying I still remember it means that if there is knowledge then gambling is also investment and no knowledge is invested as well as gambling. That means that if you want to be a successful investor, knowledge is very important so you should not invest just because someone is introduced.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
June 11, 2018, 04:51:41 AM
I want to become succesfully trader that enable to gain consistent monthly profit, but this was not easy , i hasbeen learn about technical analysis in a few month but still failed to make it because i still greedy. I think to become pro trader need minimum 2 years to reach it, because not enough to have skill about technical analysis only, but other important thing is to manage emotion in trading.
Activity: 322
June 11, 2018, 04:21:51 AM

It depends on what are you good at maybe you are good in gambling you are too lucky are great at cards but that will be virtual cards of course you dont know if that is manipulated or not. But there are person that are really great at cards and make their way to be rich uaing the gamble of course. But trading is a much decent way but that acts like a gamble too they both have risk so it is up to you where you are really good at. And if you are good at ome why not try to do them both and you will realize what is much better to you.
Activity: 434
June 11, 2018, 04:16:42 AM
A trader is only gambling when he has no idea on what will happen to his investments and the trader can only be considered trading when knows what he is doing unlike to those wannabe traders that has no clue on what he is doing.
Activity: 5
June 11, 2018, 01:57:54 AM
People may think they are fighting the market, other investors or swindlers who are always looking at your money. In fact, you're fighting against yourself. Only you decide to buy or sell. So keep your head above water and don't complain.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 11, 2018, 01:54:27 AM
I prefer trading and the buy only on spot market, not futures or trading with laverage. Cryptocurrencies it self is very high risk market. Why we need laverage and futures. Futures will only make you lose. And laveraging is just like gambling. I am investing in crypto not gambling. No one on earth will win in gambling for long term. If you ever win its only your lucky day.

I much prefer the trading too because that is much safer and muchbgreat because gambling is addictive even if yes they are profitable but then again that is just a game and leisure that is not a job there is no one living and sustaining his or her life by doing gambling. Just focus on trading. Gambling can lose your money in one round but in trading if you lose you can find a way to figure things out and regain that lose. But they are much more the same.
Trading has its own importance and advantage while gambling has its own; trading is more secure while gambling is less secure. On the basis of profit, gambling gives you instant huge profit while trading does not give you instant output but will take your time. If you want to keep your coins on a safe side then proceed for trading and if you went to get instant profit then proceed for gambling but the chances of losing and wining are equal here.
being a gambler really has a huge risk. we do not know it will be an advantage, or it could even be the thing that makes us bankrupt. well, i prefer to be a trader in comparison with gambler. so many advantages of being a trader, and the risk that we have smaller.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 299
June 11, 2018, 01:42:52 AM

Pages:
Jump to: