Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Exchanges for newbiee - page 2. (Read 14702 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 15, 2018, 06:01:41 AM
this is very good information considering many new people in this forum are always asking about exchanges so with this there is no need to ask anymore they can choose their own exchange with the information above

There's no suitable for newbie traders in exchanges all of exchangers must learn how to use it but here in forum you will know how to start step by step just read what they gonna say.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
November 07, 2018, 06:39:06 PM
this is very good information considering many new people in this forum are always asking about exchanges so with this there is no need to ask anymore they can choose their own exchange with the information above
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 07, 2018, 01:26:44 PM
Very nice strategy for those newbie in trading I guess its a good starting up them to learn some different crypto exchange they gonna pick for making a money from crypto coins.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
November 07, 2018, 01:22:44 PM
I personally using Binance, Bittrex and Kucoin for trading and I feel really good in this three exchange. Cause daily trading volume is very high and secure exchange.
Activity: 956
Merit: 1001
November 07, 2018, 12:52:12 PM
Don't use Bitstamp.  They are currently not performing USD fiat withdrawals. My guess is some kind of money crunch or theft that they refuse to publicize. There are people that have been waiting over 2 months for their funds to be moved out of Bitstamp. There are people looking to spearhead a class action lawsuit against them.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
November 06, 2018, 04:43:24 AM
Very good post. I wouldn't even regret merith if I had one. I advise you to keep this list as it is and use it. In addition, I recommend to consider the following criteria when choosing an exchange: 1.Trading volume of a coin; 2. Reviews (it happens that the exchange often carries out technical work, which is bad for trade and asset security in General); 3. Deposit/withdrawal fee; 4. Security and convenience (the ability to enable two-factor authentication, binding to a mobile phone, intuitive interface). Do not forget to follow the news of all the exchanges that you use. This will help you to save and even increase your funds Smiley

I have some and I rewarded op for his effort, nice list and nice explanation why to use multiple exchanges, its what I suggest to people for years, you can't trade just on one platform, simply it's not possible, you don't have everything on one place, thus new platforms always have some good promotions, there isn't other and better way to attract new customers.
Each exchange offers something unique that you can't find on other places, it's how they can keep track with competition. And we must agree that competition is now heavy, there are so many exchanges and so many coins and tokens, and as I see there will be even more of all of them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 04:06:57 AM
Very good post. I wouldn't even regret merith if I had one. I advise you to keep this list as it is and use it. In addition, I recommend to consider the following criteria when choosing an exchange: 1.Trading volume of a coin; 2. Reviews (it happens that the exchange often carries out technical work, which is bad for trade and asset security in General); 3. Deposit/withdrawal fee; 4. Security and convenience (the ability to enable two-factor authentication, binding to a mobile phone, intuitive interface). Do not forget to follow the news of all the exchanges that you use. This will help you to save and even increase your funds Smiley
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 04:06:11 AM
For individuals who are new to trading and are in search of a user friendly and intuitive platform, I will suggest you give the COINEX app a try. It has coool features that is atleast standard for newbies
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
November 06, 2018, 04:00:20 AM
for newbies like you, you should be able to trade in an exchange that has very high price movements and volume movements because when you are in that place it will be very easy to make a profit by utilizing very fast price movements.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
November 06, 2018, 03:40:56 AM
I think Binance is very good exchange for newbie, very easy to trade there and have a high transaction volume. its very recomended for newbie.
When I was a beginners in the world of trading, I always use Bittrex as my preferred Exchanger,
but now there is already a Binance be the best Exchanger for everyone. I recommend Binance for newbie.
Activity: 840
November 06, 2018, 02:41:53 AM
I think Binance is very good exchange for newbie, very easy to trade there and have a high transaction volume. its very recomended for newbie.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
November 05, 2018, 11:50:07 PM
New traders should only trade at 2 exchanges. that is IDEX and Binance. We do not need to talk too much about Binance because it is really the best platform and has the highest level of security. IDEX is a decentralized trading platform but there will be a lot of volatility on a daily basis. New traders should trade there and understand more about pumping and dumping. That is the most important thing to be a good trader.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
November 05, 2018, 07:20:16 PM
Just a reminder to everyone whose trading in exchanges, it woyld be better if you'll be transferring your coin to your own secure wallet. Storing big amount of coins in exchanges is risky for your funds, it is still a better if you'll keep your investment in an opensource wallet. Storing in exchanges don't assure you that the funds are all safe since you don't own the private key and just depend on third trusted party. If you hold multiple coins, there is a only available open source software which is HODLER wallet, this would be a good choice  other than hardware wallet.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
November 05, 2018, 11:22:01 PM
The above information and rating for different exchanges will really help them to understand how securely we can safeguard our investment. With those rating definitely, it will help the newbie to start investing in the best exchange for trading.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
November 05, 2018, 11:06:59 PM
In my opinion you have to add gate.io and HitBTC, because these exchange has high trading volume as well and both listed alot of good coin. These exchange also offer feature of stop loss.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
November 05, 2018, 04:37:36 AM
That's a good post you put up there, I have been trading with kucoin because i like the security been implemented on the exchange but I will soon move away from trading with them because of the KYC they want to implement soon. So i think for newbies it's good to always good with top volume exchanges and Bianance is good for any newbie to start with.

Well.. KYC shows its security level, don't hate it Cheesy
Not at all. Yeah it may be in major platform like binance but on those new platform like qryptos that requires kyc is just ridiculous, not to mention that qryptos uses a lot of bots that killed the token's price.

Personally, I hate kyc thingy as it just ruined the anonymity and remember we're dealing in a third-party so it's not that secured.
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 03:59:46 PM
There are some couples of nice exchanges out there that are good for newbies. These exchanges are fit and smooth for trading from day to day activist or long-term. Example of some of those exchanges are as follows..

Binance
Coin exchange
Hotbit
Latoken
Kucoin

These exchanges are pretty straightforward for anyone who want to trade.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
November 04, 2018, 03:17:12 PM
I dont think Bitmex should be suggested to newbie traders, even experienced traders lost much at bitmex in the past few months. The leverage trading is simply not a thing for new traders.
Activity: 783
November 04, 2018, 03:08:40 PM
binance becomes an exchange that might be better made as an option. now binance is in the best position. so newbies can be directed to binance to trade to always get profit.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
November 04, 2018, 02:40:04 PM
I believe think binance is the best place to start for a newbie. You can start easy with all those coins at your disposal and you can do whatever you want with it. They give you chance to collect all the dust coins into bnb if you want to as well which is amazing feature which is lacking in all other exchanges. I honestly believe if you are an advance trader there are better places to trade such as bitmex where you can invest with arbitrage and leverage and do all kinds of next level stuff but in binance you can do newbie stuff and make money (or at least hope to make money) in simple ways like buying and selling and learn stop loss and buy orders and all the simple stuff. They are one of the most used with highest volume and definitely trusted exchanges out there.
Pages:
Jump to: