Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Exchanges for newbiee - page 8. (Read 14702 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
September 28, 2018, 05:31:27 AM
Binance is by far the best when considering everything, the fees are cheap and the interface is clean and efficient. The only thing that slightly lets binance down from a traders point of view is their selectivity in listing coins, I understand their reasoning but it is a shame not to be able to trade some of the lesser-known lowercap coins on binance. Instead we're left with low volume, shady exchanges that charge far too much in fees.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 28, 2018, 03:34:52 AM
To trade crypto and to get more safe in trading activity, i used more than 1 exchanges. And all exchanges that i used have big trading volume and also they have stop limit function that i need it for stop loss,  these exchanges is Binance,  okex,  Bittrex,  Poloniex.  Bittrex and Poloniex is first exchanges that i used when i started crypto trading 2 years ago.
Activity: 58
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 03:09:33 AM
Just be careful on Bittrex  especially the big traders who cherish their anonymity. They could freeze your account and just ignore you.
 It used to be a great trading platform until it was aquire by some strange group of people.
I didn't even bother returning back to the exchange when they started freezing the accounts of fellow comrades in Crypto. I have reasonable amount of Bitcoin and Litcoin there.

Well...really? Have you chased for those lost?
September 28, 2018, 03:06:51 AM
I also use Binance for crypto trading, for me Binance is very easy to use with high volume will be easier and faster for trade.

Yeah, Binance really a great platform. My friend use it too Wink
September 28, 2018, 03:05:18 AM
Trading platform we must choose our crypto then searching the exchanges is the right way. But before to enter this platform we are all beginners in this platform so properly gain some knowledge and pre-plan our investment time period is the procedure of this investment. To be honest day traders are never worried in bearish market but short term and mid term investors are really affected in this situation. So perfect roadmap is prepare our own then involve this platform is a good for future journey.

Sure, plan and learn are MUST before we engage in. Undecided
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
September 27, 2018, 10:43:20 AM
Just be careful on Bittrex  especially the big traders who cherish their anonymity. They could freeze your account and just ignore you.
 It used to be a great trading platform until it was aquire by some strange group of people.
I didn't even bother returning back to the exchange when they started freezing the accounts of fellow comrades in Crypto. I have reasonable amount of Bitcoin and Litcoin there.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
September 27, 2018, 10:01:53 AM
I also use Binance for crypto trading, for me Binance is very easy to use with high volume will be easier and faster for trade.
September 27, 2018, 07:11:53 AM
To be honest, I would stay as far away from Bithumb as possible. Too many security breaches (at least two successful hacks) and more than USD$31 Million stolen by hackers (that's the disclosed number; who knows how much hackers had stolen in 2017). That's not an ideal platform to put your money on to, in my humble opinion.

I would add Bittrex as well—trading for two years on that exchange, and never had an issue, it is one of the top.

Thanks for sharing, I would try Bittrex
Added new info at top Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 27, 2018, 06:51:56 AM
To start trading, first we need to choose a platform, here are the platforms I use.
Share with all of you Cheesy

Bicoin: Bithumb, Bitfinex

Tether(trading TUSD or USDT): Binance, Bitmart

ETH: all of above

Welcome to other suggestion Wink
Trading platform we must choose our crypto then searching the exchanges is the right way. But before to enter this platform we are all beginners in this platform so properly gain some knowledge and pre-plan our investment time period is the procedure of this investment. To be honest day traders are never worried in bearish market but short term and mid term investors are really affected in this situation. So perfect roadmap is prepare our own then involve this platform is a good for future journey.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
September 27, 2018, 06:30:10 AM
To be honest, I would stay as far away from Bithumb as possible. Too many security breaches (at least two successful hacks) and more than USD$31 Million stolen by hackers (that's the disclosed number; who knows how much hackers had stolen in 2017). That's not an ideal platform to put your money on to, in my humble opinion.

I would add Bittrex as well—trading for two years on that exchange, and never had an issue, it is one of the top.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 06:04:29 AM
Thanks for your sharing. You may also try CoinBene and etoro.com. Their commission fees are relatively low.
September 27, 2018, 05:36:10 AM
One thing forget to mention, the commission fee and service quality are also important
September 27, 2018, 05:34:52 AM
To start trading, first we need to choose a platform, here are the platforms I use.

Why do we need to split up so many trading floors? Why do not we trade at a single exchange? I am wondering about this issue and hope you will help me. I'm a beginner to trading. thank you.

Platforms list different coin by their choice, if you are NOT only trading on BTC, ETH Smiley

ALSO, they have different rate on the same coin! you can see the link below,
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
even BTC, some rate higher and some are lower.
Some investor trade at the different platform for the rate difference to get revenue. Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 05:24:39 AM

Why do we need to split up so many trading floors? Why do not we trade at a single exchange? I am wondering about this issue and hope you will help me. I'm a beginner to trading. thank you.
September 27, 2018, 05:18:14 AM
If you are new to crypto trading, and looking for a platform to trade, here are some platforms I use.
Share with all of you!

Criteria:
  • Trading Volume
  • Secure level
  • Liquidity
  • Commission fee
  • Listing coins

Options:
1. Binance: Strongly and Most recommended! stable, High Vol, safe, liquidity, commission fee cheap, user friendly (apps & web) Wink

2. Bitfinex: Stable, not many coins available (ps. Required for 10k deposit)

Here is some Korea Exchanges, selling price relatively higher, recommend to sell them here.

3. Bithumb: High Vol, Not highly secure (ps: Not a well exchange now - security issue happened, consider well if you really want to use!!)

4. Upbit : Not much volume as Bithumb but no problems so far

*******Additional information************

5. Bittrex - Recommended by FlamingFingers: High Vol, No security issue ever, simple to use

6. Poloniex - Recommended by Reid: Long history, safe, speedy, Lower withdrawal fees(50k sats)
                                                        - Not recommended by elewton: laggy, needs KYC every time

7. Kucoin - Recommended by Miro22 and CodyAlfaridzi: Relatively new and small, but doing well on user experience

8. Bitmex - Recommended by CodyAlfaridzi: provide leverage, margin service, high vol, No need KYC.

FAQ:Why do we need to use several platforms?

For stable and profitable work in the future, any trader will need several exchanges for several reasons:
1. There are different trading pairs on different exchanges.
2. On some exchanges there is direct input of fiat (sometimes it is very important and convenient).
3. Sometimes all exchanges conduct technical work. Using several exchanges, you will be able to trade even if some of them will conduct technical work.
4. Sometimes exchanges are exposed to hacker attacks. Therefore, you need several exchanges, this will give you the opportunity to always have access to at least part of your deposit.
5. Different exchange rates. Sometimes the exchange rate of a particular currency is very different from the exchange rate on another exchange, so you can profitably sell and buy the currency back.
Thanks EXtremeAEX for information

Welcome to other suggestion Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: