Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Exchanges for newbiee - page 3. (Read 14702 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 55
November 04, 2018, 06:22:49 AM
These exchanges you mentioned are also my top picks specially in terms of security, user friendliness, popularity and credibility to its traders. I started my journey at Bithumb and Kucoin so I recommend these two for starters. It only collects low transaction fee and fast request in withdrawal. Binance on the other hand is also one of the best choices but I recommend this as a third option because of its advance trading tools.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 09:03:36 PM
You've done a decent job with this rating...but actually I think that there is no "newbie exchanges" because the key is not in the interface and other things...the key is what are you doing in the exchange.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
November 02, 2018, 01:21:39 PM
I want to add bittrex and also ABCC exchange , Bittrex has a good security but it will ask your identity to let you trade in it , ABCC exchange is a new exchange based on Trade-to-mine which sharing its benefits from fees to its users daily , also a good application for android and ios.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 10:59:05 AM
Is it a good idea use bots for crypto trading? What do you think about the cryptohopper, trade santa or 3commas?
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
November 02, 2018, 01:14:50 AM
Just a reminder to everyone whose trading in exchanges, it woyld be better if you'll be transferring your coin to your own secure wallet. Storing big amount of coins in exchanges is risky for your funds, it is still a better if you'll keep your investment in an opensource wallet. Storing in exchanges don't assure you that the funds are all safe since you don't own the private key and just depend on third trusted party. If you hold multiple coins, there is a only available open source software which is HODLER wallet, this would be a good choice  other than hardware wallet.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 06:19:40 AM
AltcoinSidekick just launched their own exchange

https://beaxchange.com/

✅ZERO % COMMISSIONS
Initial account holders are charged no fees. We absorb all trading costs.

✅HIGH LIQUIDITY
Large trading volumes via a high liquidity order book results in low spreads and near instantaneous order execution.

✅CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY
We are committed to an open and transparent corporate philosophy to help prevent, detect and action unlawful behaviour by customers when using our platform.

✅INDUSTRY LEADING SECURITY
User security is a high priority and we utilise offline cold storage, multi location server backups, hacker DDoS protection, and full data encryption.

✅TRADING PLATFORM
A simple and intuitive trading platform with advanced charting and analytical features.

✅UNIQUE RANGE OF CRYPTO PAIRS
beaXchange currently supports trades between the four main Cryptocurrencies BTC, LTC, ETH and XLM, with more to follow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
November 02, 2018, 05:01:02 AM
Kucoin is good but they dont offer feature of stop limit so trading activity will be more risky. Feature of stop limit or trigger order is needed in trading for stop loss. Trading without use stop loss is difficult to reach profit because when the market crash we can not stop the loss immediately because we can not monitor the chart every times.
Activity: 58
Merit: 2
November 01, 2018, 11:55:34 PM
That's a good post you put up there, I have been trading with kucoin because i like the security been implemented on the exchange but I will soon move away from trading with them because of the KYC they want to implement soon. So i think for newbies it's good to always good with top volume exchanges and Bianance is good for any newbie to start with.

Well.. KYC shows its security level, don't hate it Cheesy
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
October 20, 2018, 04:51:36 AM
That's a good post you put up there, I have been trading with kucoin because i like the security been implemented on the exchange but I will soon move away from trading with them because of the KYC they want to implement soon. So i think for newbies it's good to always good with top volume exchanges and Bianance is good for any newbie to start with.
Binance and Etherdelta, anyway binance also needs KYC especially if you want to go in much higher amount maybe in the future since they have limits,but do start it works pretty well.
Activity: 322
October 20, 2018, 04:47:07 AM
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
October 20, 2018, 03:59:16 AM
Wow, it’s really good to bookmark this page and be checking it as often as could to know what’s popping 😊. I have been making use of Binance and Bitfinex for long now and both has been really good and my favorite among the two is Binance. Never have I used Bithumb and I don’t even plan to do that. I’m looking forward to checking out Bittrex, I have also seen a lot of people talk about Poloniex.
Binance is good but these days I have been having second thoughts with bitfinex as a result of their USDT palaver and how they are really just printing anything they feel like out of the blues, no audit, no real transparency and the possibility of shady dealing being in play. So in that case, I would actually be considering getting out of bitfinex pretty soon.

Bittrex, binance and Kucoin are like my main exchanges I have been using for a while now and the experience as far as I am concerned has been awesome, at least until it stops being awesome. Happy with the exchange market that is growing daily, so the competition is really getting tighter.
Activity: 87
Merit: 7
October 18, 2018, 03:22:49 PM
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
October 18, 2018, 03:08:32 PM
What do you mean by trading exchange for newbies? All exchanges are for everybody and no restrictions to a particular rank of bitcointalk. However, what you should have say is that newbies need experience  on how to trade in exchange.

A simple exchanges report for their reference only, they can found info here without actually use all of them Wink
With most exchanges these days, it  is not really relevant to be considering interface when it comes to choosing exchange, what is important is to at least get yourself guaranteed with respect to the security of your money, which is one thing I believe actually counts, and then knowing how reputable the exchange is.

The reason why I said that is because I trade on 3 different exchanges and I only log in to them whenever I only want to be making a withdrawal or deposit, while I use my API to trade on the likes of Tabtrader, which has always served effectively and I believe that is good enough. For reputable exchanges and at least to my own taste, I will say I still feel comfortable with binance and bittrex.
Activity: 58
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 04:48:11 AM
What do you mean by trading exchange for newbies? All exchanges are for everybody and no restrictions to a particular rank of bitcointalk. However, what you should have say is that newbies need experience  on how to trade in exchange.

A simple exchanges report for their reference only, they can found info here without actually use all of them Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
October 15, 2018, 03:23:46 AM
Wow, it’s really good to bookmark this page and be checking it as often as could to know what’s popping 😊. I have been making use of Binance and Bitfinex for long now and both has been really good and my favorite among the two is Binance. Never have I used Bithumb and I don’t even plan to do that. I’m looking forward to checking out Bittrex, I have also seen a lot of people talk about Poloniex.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
October 14, 2018, 09:05:08 AM
To start trading, first we need to choose a platform, here are the platforms I use.
Share with all of you Cheesy

Bicoin: Bithumb, Bitfinex

Tether(trading TUSD or USDT): Binance, Bitmart

ETH: all of above

Welcome to other suggestion Wink
Why do we need to split up so many trading floors? Why do not we trade at a single exchange? I am wondering about this issue and hope you will help me. I'm a beginner to trading. thank you.
Every exchange has their own platforms and each exchange has their own way of listing new coins. A lot of exchange I already used and they are really look good. However, I did not use all of the exchanges you said even they are well-known exchange. I use cryptopia because all of my coins I bought and sold came from there.
Activity: 406
October 14, 2018, 08:18:09 AM
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
October 14, 2018, 07:58:21 AM
To start trading, first we need to choose a platform, here are the platforms I use.
Share with all of you Cheesy

Bicoin: Bithumb, Bitfinex

Tether(trading TUSD or USDT): Binance, Bitmart

ETH: all of above

Welcome to other suggestion Wink
Why do we need to split up so many trading floors? Why do not we trade at a single exchange? I am wondering about this issue and hope you will help me. I'm a beginner to trading. thank you.
OP given you many option for trading but it doesn’t necmean you need to use it all,you should find which exchange fits your trading habits.sometimes it is regarding to fees,or the sped per transaction or sometimes the availability of your coins .but all those list are good enough to be trusted and for you to make a profit
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 03:01:20 AM
Trading exchanges is a very good and easy option for making profits. But for a newbie, it is quite difficult. Because before trading in cryptocurrency, the user needs to see or observe daily crypto market stats and analyze them before exchanging them. The user needs to make a strategy first as per these stats and, if possible, check the Elliot Wave Theory graph to get more accuracy. All these things are going to help you with exchanging cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and etc. in the Forex Trading Market.

The newbies should seek online help since it is free of course, and try to learn and practice the cryptocurrency trading through free demo accounts.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 14, 2018, 06:14:39 AM
yes, Bittrex is one of the things I like the most, when I first learned about cryptocurrency trading, I also used Bittrex as a start, easy usage, familiar interface, KYC was not too difficult, withdrawal that was quickly processed was the factor that made this exchange I like it the most
I think Bittrex is too fast for them. maybe it's better they start at liqui, or at idex. Well, both markets are where I learn to trade. and maybe this will be useful, as someone who is not so great at trading, it is better to use minimal funds.

Why too fast? I think its easy to use
Bittrex is actually easy to use and not that complex and so is every other exchange that is reputable as long as you know what to do. For instance, Binance have two different interface with one being the simple interface for newbies who are just starting to trade and the complex one for professional traders who know what they are doing.

It is best to at least be sure you are ready to trade effectively and profitably before even attempting to start out on any exchange at all. Get confident with your trading skills, build on your strategy and later on, just pick a reputable exchange you believe would give you what you want.
Pages:
Jump to: