Pages:
Author

Topic: trading Forex with Bitcoin deposit/withdraw - page 26. (Read 120299 times)

legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

sound interesting,but i am not sure if bitcoin traded in meta trader,because bitcoin price will not fluctuate like other currency like EUR or USD.

can you explain that better?
Bitcoin is far more volatile
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
legendary
Thanks for this useful thread, I am planning to open an account at forex metal.com , but how legit they are?

good thing that you asked. I wanted to ask you "why forex-metal?" but than I rechecked forexpeacearmy and found this SCAM ALERT: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.forex-metal.com
main post updated

Also how often this thread keep up to date?

whenever I get new information, like today
Okay so you determine the forex site service are scam or not by refer to this site http://www.forexpeacearmy.com ? I don't think it's a good idea, because I heard most of scam detector sites like forexpeacearmy etc could manipulate the information as long as we pay them. Maybe you can try small amount deposit to every trading forex who accept bitcoin , and see how the site work and back here share the experience. What do you think?

Forexpeacearmy is totaly independent. do your homework.
And I don't want to try it out anyways.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Thanks for this useful thread, I am planning to open an account at forex metal.com , but how legit they are?

good thing that you asked. I wanted to ask you "why forex-metal?" but than I rechecked forexpeacearmy and found this SCAM ALERT: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.forex-metal.com
main post updated

Okay so you determine the forex site service are scam or not by refer to this site http://www.forexpeacearmy.com ? I don't think it's a good idea, because I heard most of scam detector sites like forexpeacearmy etc could manipulate the information as long as we pay them. Maybe you can try small amount deposit to every trading forex who accept bitcoin , and see how the site work and back here share the experience. What do you think?
legendary

main post updated

Activity: 518
Thanks for this useful thread, I am planning to open an account at forex metal.com , but how legit they are? Anybody has an experience play there?
legendary
it seams Bit4x is closing. not a loss. removed the warning from the list

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13662042
legendary
December 08, 2015, 11:31:24 AM
I'm trying to learn new trading system apart from the three ducks I've learned from babypips. can anyone suggest an easy to follow strategy please.

trading is like picking-up girls......you can't really learn it in theory....observe what the others do, but don't try to copy
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
December 08, 2015, 10:26:39 AM
I'm trying to learn new trading system apart from the three ducks I've learned from babypips. can anyone suggest an easy to follow strategy please.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 07, 2015, 03:00:09 PM
Why do you put a warning about bit4x.com? That article is not true. bit4x.com is by far the best place for trading forex with bitcoins.

Bit4x has finally upgraded to mBTC accounts.

I am willing to share my mt4 EA with you.

Maria.

You have a link?
Activity: 50
November 30, 2015, 10:49:18 AM
Why do you put a warning about bit4x.com? That article is not true. bit4x.com is by far the best place for trading forex with bitcoins.

I am willing to share my mt4 EA with you.

Maria.
Activity: 5
November 30, 2015, 10:34:59 AM

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
November 30, 2015, 03:48:56 AM
how this really work?

you trade cfd and not real forex, you use bitcoin for this and not your fiat money, i used only 1broker in the past, but the other should work the same
legendary
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
November 29, 2015, 02:00:20 AM
legendary
legendary
November 18, 2015, 07:30:13 AM
there is broker asia? like OctaFX or FBS?

why would that matter when you use Bitcoin?
Activity: 532
November 18, 2015, 01:21:38 AM
there is broker asia? like OctaFX or FBS?
legendary
November 16, 2015, 12:11:43 PM
Here's a no-KYC bitcoin broker of questionable reputation -- 796.com

This is a Chinese broker located in Seychelles.  They have been trading bitcoin "futures" since 2013, but recently added several CFD offerings, including the China FTSE A50 Index (BTC and LTC denominated versions).

Haven't traded with them yet, so can't speak to execution, withdrawals, etc.  I was a little turned off by the bizarre method they use to establish margin for the CFDs.  Basically you have to select either .05BTC or .1BTC per contract (5LTC, 10LTC) which works out to margin calls at 100 points or 200 points respectively on China A50.  Similar setup for the other CFDs.  Not allowed to put up any more margin than that initially, which is fine for short term day trades, but could easily create a margin call situation if holding overnight.  They should just let us choose whatever margin we want -- like 1broker does.

These guys are bottom of the barrel, but hard to find anyone else out there beyond what you've already posted.  

Thanks. Didn't know they started to offer CFDs. Added to list

is registering with fxopen has to have a bank account or simply we just have to have btc address?
don't want them calling me later as well. I've tried trading with some broker, they tend to spam and calli me on the phone with a comeback promo.

They have many deposit methods. No bank account required. To deposit there in BTC and trade Forex you have to transform BTC in fiat though; and the spread of their BTCUSD exchange is big. They have cryto-accounts, but you can only trade cryptos with them.

The only times they called me was when I withdrawed BTC. They ask you if it is realy you doing the withdrawal.

Don't they track IP?
I've been trading with brokers in the past and I hate it when they call to ask some questions like I'm being interrogated.

They seam to track IP, since they said the reason for calling my on my withdrawel was that my ip changed (I have no fixed IP). They are definetly not one of that brokers you mentioned (calling for no reason), which I hate a lot also.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
November 16, 2015, 06:11:28 AM
is registering with fxopen has to have a bank account or simply we just have to have btc address?
don't want them calling me later as well. I've tried trading with some broker, they tend to spam and calli me on the phone with a comeback promo.

They have many deposit methods. No bank account required. To deposit there in BTC and trade Forex you have to transform BTC in fiat though; and the spread of their BTCUSD exchange is big. They have cryto-accounts, but you can only trade cryptos with them.

The only times they called me was when I withdrawed BTC. They ask you if it is realy you doing the withdrawal.

Don't they track IP?
I've been trading with brokers in the past and I hate it when they call to ask some questions like I'm being interrogated.
Pages:
Jump to: