Pages:
Author

Topic: trading Forex with Bitcoin deposit/withdraw - page 29. (Read 120299 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
As i know Forex cant be traded anonymous, because the Broker Regulation needs to know the customer.

Only if the Broker is an unregulated Market Maker its possible. But i would stay away from these Buket shops.
The Problem there is they can Rob you with a vareity of tricks (or just rob you normal  Cheesy) and you cant do nothing because there is no regulative Authority.

greetings

Indeed, I agree to an extent. People need to be careful when dealing with unregulated brokers dealing with bitcoin collateral and CFDs. Having said that, I've had a great experience with 1Broker, and have watched my trade execution pretty closely. Haven't noticed anything fishy (yet), or heard anything fishy about them. As a rule, I don't keep too much money there. But good things so far.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App
So now you can see our advantages:) I invite you all to our website, you can talk to our customers on a live chat and ask if they are happy with our services. And I bet they are:)
legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003
As i know Forex cant be traded anonymous, because the Broker Regulation needs to know the customer.

Only if the Broker is an unregulated Market Maker its possible. But i would stay away from these Buket shops.
The Problem there is they can Rob you with a vareity of tricks (or just rob you normal  Cheesy) and you cant do nothing because there is no regulative Authority.

greetings

true all this, noone ever complained about 1broker beeing "unfair" though

1. Plus500, very well known forex broker, listed on London Stock Exchange, didn't make identity verification for years until a month ago.
2. IronFX, very well known REGULATED forex broker, is not withdrawing clients funds for few months now, check forex forums.

So you can trade forex anonymously and regulations don't guarantee your funds safety. I understand scepticism and lack of trust because we are new company on the market. But feel free to test us and find reasons to trust us:)

Plus500 has no BTC deposit

Iron FX was in my list, iirc they stopped acepting BTC deposits
1. Plus500, very well known forex broker, listed on London Stock Exchange, didn't make identity verification for years until a month ago.
2. IronFX, very well known REGULATED forex broker, is not withdrawing clients funds for few months now, check forex forums.

So you can trade forex anonymously and regulations don't guarantee your funds safety. I understand scepticism and lack of trust because we are new company on the market. But feel free to test us and find reasons to trust us:)
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
i tried forex once at 1broker too.. noob mistake i guess it didnt end well:) now im tring to find out how to handle it:)
Activity: 672

The Problem there is they can Rob you with a vareity of tricks (or just rob you normal  Cheesy) and you cant do nothing because there is no regulative Authority.

greetings
In our offer we have more than 60 forex currency pairs, precious metals, CFDs on OIL and indices. And you can trade all of this with your Bitcoin based account.
We are new broker on the market so you probably won't find many opinions about us yet, but feel free to test us, no minimum deposit required. On Bitcoin accounts deposits and withdrawals are totally free and with leverage up to 1:500 you do not need a lot to open trades and test our platform
legendary
Hello Traders!

Apparently we have what you all are looking for:) Deposit/withdraw and trade Forex on BTC-based account.
If you have any questions feel free to ask https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11362165

Here is our offer:

Dear Traders,

I'm SimpleFX official representative. I would like to present you our offer.

Am I looking at CFDs?
Can't find no info about your company
Hello Traders!

Apparently we have what you all are looking for:) Deposit/withdraw and trade Forex on BTC-based account.
If you have any questions feel free to ask https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11362165

Here is our offer:

Dear Traders,

I'm SimpleFX official representative. I would like to present you our offer.

www.simplefx.com

Account options:

• Unique Bitcoin account (BTC) – anonymous/no identity verification required/no minimal deposit/no charge for deposit and withdrawal/high leverage from 1:100 to 1:500/ market is open 24/7
  • Standard account AUD, CAD,  CHF, CNY, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, JPY, NOK, PLN, RUB, SEK, USD
  • Deposit/withdrawal options: Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, Bitcoin, Credit Cards, WebMoney
  • No minimum deposit

Trading conditions:

• Ultra low market spreads
  • Minimal transaction volume 0.01 lot for currency pairs and 1 lot for indices and oil
  • Market execution
  • No Dealing Desk
  • No delays
  • No rejections
  • No requotes
  • Top liquidity providers

Leverage:

• 1:100 – 1:500
  • Depends on account balance

Instruments:

• Bitcoin and Litecoin – BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY
  • More than 60 currency pairs
  • Indices
  • Oil
  • Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT

Access to trading account:

• Simple and ergonomic WebTrader platform
  • MetaTrader4 platform for PC and mobile

Bonus program for new customers – more info soon.

I will be glad to answer your questions,
SimpleFX Customer Service
Is trading forex much like trading bitcoin? The swings and such? I've never traded another market before, but I'm getting pretty bored of this sideways action. Seems 1broker is the broker of choice?

in forex from what i've heard, the swing cycle follows a certain path, so it is easy to predict it and to make profit, usually they buy in bulk and wait for the big crush and repeat, basically shorting everytime

the difference is that there are plenty of market(akin to altcoin but less unpredictable, altcoin are a bit too random), so if one is stuck there you move on another, with bitcoin you have one option only...

I wouldn't say it's "easy to predict it and to make profit" -- otherwise we'd all be rich, hehe. For some, it is easy, but most retail traders will not be successful in the long run. After all, trading is a zero sum game, and there are much more sophisticated players in the forex markets.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
Is trading forex much like trading bitcoin? The swings and such? I've never traded another market before, but I'm getting pretty bored of this sideways action. Seems 1broker is the broker of choice?

in forex from what i've heard, the swing cycle follows a certain path, so it is easy to predict it and to make profit, usually they buy in bulk and wait for the big crush and repeat, basically shorting everytime

the difference is that there are plenty of market(akin to altcoin but less unpredictable, altcoin are a bit too random), so if one is stuck there you move on another, with bitcoin you have one option only...
legendary
i tried a bit of forex on 1broker. got my ass handed to me. i'm not gonna say they "hunted" my stops but daaaamn Tongue was an unforgiving experience. im gonna take a break and just watch the charts a while.

better start with a demo account, + repeating: position sizing is very important
Activity: 479
i tried a bit of forex on 1broker. got my ass handed to me. i'm not gonna say they "hunted" my stops but daaaamn Tongue was an unforgiving experience. im gonna take a break and just watch the charts a while.
Activity: 624
Is trading forex much like trading bitcoin? The swings and such?

I began with BTC and moved on to stocks, forex, commodities. I much prefer the latter two. I'd say BTC trades much more like forex than stocks. And like capoeira said, need to mind the news.
legendary
Is trading forex much like trading bitcoin? The swings and such? I've never traded another market before, but I'm getting pretty bored of this sideways action.

I like to compare the 15min BTC graph with the 1min EURUSD graph

but trading Forex is more complex. you have the news also which often create big spikes. you have various pairs. you have to learn position sizing.

I can't really comment on 1broker. Except that I don't understand how their business model works. But I do trade forex on Interactive Brokers, with some success. I think that trading BTC translates well to forex.
Activity: 697
Merit: 520
legendary
I use 1broker for a long time and I am very satisfied with results.

No mistakes with shitcoins, pumps & dumps, and other bad things.

Yea, it's a perfect option for the "harcore Bitcoiner" who wants to stay in Bitcoin and trade Forex/Shares anonimously
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
I use 1broker for a long time and I am very satisfied with results.

No mistakes with shitcoins, pumps & dumps, and other bad things.
legendary
serious complaints regarding xcfd latley: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.xcfd.com

added info to the list
Pages:
Jump to: