Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 101. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
January 04, 2017, 01:31:07 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

It is true that trading is unpredictable. If you want to have the system in trading, well system must be buy at low price, then sell at the high price.
Then about in managing your money your mindset should be "you must willing to lost your money" but positively you are motivated to win in the trading. Lastly, our emotion mustn't apply while we do trade, we must focus on what we are doing in the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
January 03, 2017, 05:53:27 PM
Trading can still be hard even when the value is going up because you still have to figure out when to sell and when to buy. If you sell now at $1000 for example and take a profit, you want to buy back in but only if the price drops, but it could keep going up to $1500 and you can never buy back in.

Yup, that's the big problem right now with bitcoin trading. The value is constantly going up, it's really risky to sell off any of your bitcoins.

With a little bit bad luck, you can end up with a loss in current trading of bitcoin. Roll Eyes
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
January 03, 2017, 05:17:08 PM
Trading can still be hard even when the value is going up because you still have to figure out when to sell and when to buy. If you sell now at $1000 for example and take a profit, you want to buy back in but only if the price drops, but it could keep going up to $1500 and you can never buy back in.
Activity: 151
January 03, 2017, 01:00:36 PM
I think bitcoin trading is not so unpredictable job. Bitcoin is spreading on the planet and 2017 is going to be the best year in all bitcoin history. And add to that all the expert gives optimistic prognoses to bitcoin. So I can say that trading with bitcoin is predictable job today.

The 2016 is better than 2015. I think the 2017 will be better than 2016.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
January 03, 2017, 11:12:21 AM
I think bitcoin trading is not so unpredictable job. Bitcoin is spreading on the planet and 2017 is going to be the best year in all bitcoin history. And add to that all the expert gives optimistic prognoses to bitcoin. So I can say that trading with bitcoin is predictable job today.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
January 03, 2017, 09:28:15 AM
I really do believe that trading was such a unpredictable job. It will really need an exert an effort and time patiently for them to achieve or hit the target price value while waiting it for increasing the amount.
we must continue to concentrate to get the best results. each job must have a focus that is nice too. trading is one part of the job fun and profitable.
Keeping focus is a necessary requirement in any kind of business. In trading, this is even more important, because the market can change direction at any time, and if the trader is slow to update in relation to the events that move the market, this can cost money.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
January 02, 2017, 11:43:05 AM
I really do believe that trading was such a unpredictable job. It will really need an exert an effort and time patiently for them to achieve or hit the target price value while waiting it for increasing the amount.
You see only job JOB JOB...
Many people trade just for the fun.

when money and time is involved there is no fun involved and everything is serious. unless those many people you are referring to are underage kinds, i really don't see how anybody can trade for fun!

I understand why and how...
On my site trading is free and the possibility to trade is limited.
By principle it is not possible to lose because deposit is not allowed.
Earning is as well limited by the site income (you can never earn more than the site generates profit)
It is why I believe that my members trade just for fun and not as a job.
They trades as well to learn because trading principle are always the same...and trading with charts is always same.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
January 02, 2017, 11:21:03 AM
we must continue to concentrate to get the best results. each job must have a focus that is nice too. trading is one part of the job fun and profitable.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
January 02, 2017, 11:18:44 AM

when money and time is involved there is no fun involved and everything is serious. unless those many people you are referring to are underage kinds, i really don't see how anybody can trade for fun!
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
January 02, 2017, 10:53:41 AM
Unpredicable job?
Yes of course.
But it is finaly easy...it goes up or down...just chose the right one...(lol)

Hahahha... makes me laugh dude

if that would be easy as that I guess traders will not lose their money  and there will be no risk word beside trading..

Trading is never easy to do. It involves lots of emotions and you will need to learn to control them before they get the best of you. I have been trading and stopped it and shifted to investing as I feel they are more profitable and suitable for me and it is going just fine for me.

legendary
January 02, 2017, 03:50:31 AM
That is true, there are people who loves doing trading just for fun and they are the risk taker person, the person who has many money and who doesn't care if they lose some because they have many money to fund their loss unlike for me, it is my one way to  earn money, that is why ever just for small amount I see to it that I do some research first before investing. 

For me it is fun to allow people to trade for free.
My fun is programming systems where people can trade and at the end never lose because deposit is not possible.
I hope my members do not see my trade system like a job but just fun.
But my members are in a real situation:
I offer voucher to trade and if they do not want trade...they just use the voucher for withdrawing...
Many members do so.It's their right not to trade.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
January 02, 2017, 02:48:37 AM
That is true, there are people who loves doing trading just for fun and they are the risk taker person, the person who has many money and who doesn't care if they lose some because they have many money to fund their loss unlike for me, it is my one way to  earn money, that is why ever just for small amount I see to it that I do some research first before investing. 
legendary
January 02, 2017, 01:56:30 AM
Activity: 1092
January 02, 2017, 01:53:38 AM
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
January 01, 2017, 01:59:17 PM
That's correct trading is truly unpredictable job also very challenging too.Trading like altcoins or forex will unpredictable and frustrating until you are not trying so hard to built up your skills and started using a high probability on this subject.In addition if you have proven yourself a good traders than you should have maintain some points like- Have a potential power to predict any coin,Familiar with new coins,Long term thinking,Always up to date Market news.
Activity: 154
January 01, 2017, 09:48:02 AM
Unpredicable job?
Yes of course.

Hahahha... makes me laugh dude

if that would be easy as that I guess traders will not lose their money  and there will be no risk word beside trading..
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 01, 2017, 09:10:58 AM
Unpredicable job?
Yes of course.

Yes, it look easy but the opportunities won and lost is same. It takes a long to decide yes or no. 2 options but can make us rich or poor. If trading is easy, of course everyone wouldn't work and chooses trading, but it takes a good analysis.

Absolutely its very very unpredictable job for those who trade altcoins and same with stock market traders they don't find comfort of which is the certain decisions is the right decision they make when they trade because if you trade there were many considerations to take like fluctuation of the trend graph which you must have a brief analysis. In order to have firm decision you must read the current updates of your trading sites and be able to have inputs on the informations which is related to the graph trend you are monitoring so that no uncertain trades will happen and avoid lossing investments.
Even if you make decisions based on market analysis and calculations or experienced trader’s opinion.

There are many risks about trading that includes many factors that we cannot intervene with and it will be hard to say for sure whether the price will go down or up , but not for bitcoin because it is constantly rising.
Activity: 588
December 30, 2016, 07:36:45 PM
I have the feeling that more and more people want to trade Bitcoin but it's harder and harder to make some profit. At the begininig it was easier and more simple. You have to put a lot of efforts but at the end the risk is high and the profit uncertain. Especialy with arbitrage trading.
we must have the experience and also the right decision. whatever happens we should be grateful. trading just like any other job. we should be able to focus on getting the best results.
yes that is right to say, but i think if you have good experience in trading and your prediction is good about bitcoin then you can surely show good result in trading and can really make good money.
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
December 29, 2016, 06:41:13 PM
Unpredicable job?
Yes of course.

Yes, it look easy but the opportunities won and lost is same. It takes a long to decide yes or no. 2 options but can make us rich or poor. If trading is easy, of course everyone wouldn't work and chooses trading, but it takes a good analysis.

Absolutely its very very unpredictable job for those who trade altcoins and same with stock market traders they don't find comfort of which is the certain decisions is the right decision they make when they trade because if you trade there were many considerations to take like fluctuation of the trend graph which you must have a brief analysis. In order to have firm decision you must read the current updates of your trading sites and be able to have inputs on the informations which is related to the graph trend you are monitoring so that no uncertain trades will happen and avoid lossing investments.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
December 29, 2016, 10:37:07 AM
Trading Bitcoin seems to be getting harder now. If the price rises and you put in sell orders, the price just keep going up. There's no way to buy back in unless we see a big drop in price.
Hasn't it been always like that ever since? When the price is increasing, you keep holding your bitcoins. When the price seem to stop moving, you start selling some of your coins. If the bitcoin starts increasing once again, then you just have to hold your remaining bitcoins. When the price drops, you buy some bitcoins again. There's no difference at all. It's actually a good thing that the price is increasing and increasing. That means you don't have to wait for the price decrease or speculate at all since you know that the price is increasing day by day. Eventually, this rally will stop and you can sell some of your coins. This is profit for us, don't look at it as if it's a bad thing.
although it is very difficult to pick the right time for every time to sell your bitcoin, as some time we missed the right time to sell or buy bitcoin, but still you need to study the market and to get the news about bitcoin regularly and on the basses of these news you should take decision.
Sure we could always hold our bitcoin more and more, but we should not get greedy you have to have a certain limit to when you are going to sell, because we never know what the future of the bitcoin maybe.

I personally think that most people fall into these kind of mistakes because they get greedy and always think they can wait a little bit longer.
Pages:
Jump to: