Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 96. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 26, 2017, 08:41:18 PM
Trading needs a strategy and analysis, without knowing about the asset for trade it will be make lost your money. If you can do good analysis you can make profit
But many traders are facing losses even after they have good analysis due to unpredictable market swings. Your strategy and analysis may help you up to certain levels, beyond that trading always remain unpredictable. This may be a reason some people call trading is another type of gambling.

No, I don't think so. It is true that any trader can eventually err in their forecasts, but when you have a good money management it is really difficult to face severe losses. Maybe this is your case and you have failed in your attempts to succeed in trading, but that does not mean that trading is a type of gambling.
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
January 26, 2017, 07:33:22 PM
Trading is need a analysis and predict.
yes, we knows that no one predict for sure when the price of btc will be increase or down
just predict and let the market decide it.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
January 26, 2017, 06:35:41 PM
Trading needs a strategy and analysis, without knowing about the asset for trade it will be make lost your money. If you can do good analysis you can make profit

Most people only talk about good analysis, and I assume this is just a book title. I want a real example for the implementation of analytical techniques either involve any case. Unpredictable trading usually leads to type of person who has a higher level of emotion, when lust is too high, mind becomes blind, and it was a mistake for initial analysis.
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
January 26, 2017, 12:25:19 PM
But many traders are facing losses even after they have good analysis due to unpredictable market swings. Your strategy and analysis may help you up to certain levels, beyond that trading always remain unpredictable. This may be a reason some people call trading is another type of gambling.
You will lose because its investment but we can not consider it as gambling since they are different.. gambling is just for fun and oif you lose you will get nothing unlike in trading that you can gain large profit you will lose small amount because you can be still sell if the price of altcoin or bitcoin is getting low..

just let them do their thing, they think they are going to lose, so let them lose
Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
January 26, 2017, 12:23:52 PM
You will lose because its investment but we can not consider it as gambling since they are different.. gambling is just for fun and oif you lose you will get nothing unlike in trading that you can gain large profit you will lose small amount because you can be still sell if the price of altcoin or bitcoin is getting low..
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
January 26, 2017, 11:59:35 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 26, 2017, 11:51:52 AM

well that's how it is normally though we really can't tell if something will go wrong. I agree with what you said that through analysis, you increase your chance of earning and most of the time it will work. but what makes trading unpredictable is that the prices fluctuates and we have to be very observant so that we can get the correct timing to sell or buy coins. I can say that I've earned quite a lot already from trading but there are times when I lost money even though im confident about the movement of coins, so it's really unpredictable
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
January 26, 2017, 11:41:03 AM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 26, 2017, 06:34:45 AM
yes trading is unpredictable. Sometimes the coins will probably, be down or sometime its up.You need to watch over it carefully, for you to not to be disappointed. but trading is good, if you choose, good coins

Actually trading not always unpredictable job. Sometimes the fluctuations can be guess by looking for any news contains bad or good news about the coin. When bad accident happen towards that coin usually the price will potentially down. Because the users of coin worries will loss some value.
Note : don't use too many enter on your post, just use once or twice dude

Actually, from my own experience, I do not think that trading news is a key to success. Very often dump comes with big news. So, you should trade buzz and not news because increase in price happens in anticipation of coming updates. Of course, this rule not always works. The best for my trading is technical analysis. It works almost 100%. 
Activity: 574
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
January 26, 2017, 06:06:59 AM
yes trading is unpredictable. Sometimes the coins will probably, be down or sometime its up.You need to watch over it carefully, for you to not to be disappointed. but trading is good, if you choose, good coins

Actually trading not always unpredictable job. Sometimes the fluctuations can be guess by looking for any news contains bad or good news about the coin. When bad accident happen towards that coin usually the price will potentially down. Because the users of coin worries will loss some value.
Note : don't use too many enter on your post, just use once or twice dude
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
January 26, 2017, 04:10:00 AM
trading needs a lot of patients and tutorials ,as a new bie in tradi ng you have to get a lot of information before you start tto trading ,you have to look at the mistake people who are  trading makes and what makes them to succeed so that you will not make the same
Activity: 854
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
January 26, 2017, 02:45:18 AM
Trading is a hard predictionary method and too hard to predict what will happen to its price and coin afterwards just like now many new cryptocurrencies has entered into the market exchanges just to dump their coins and make money . There's also a unpredited pumps and dump scheme that will let your mind think because more of the coins were totally managed or controlled by a group of manipulators.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 26, 2017, 02:14:09 AM
i wouldnt say trading is unpredictable, it jjust need a great knowledge in what are you trading and trends of the market, be updated with the news, same thing happens with bitcoins, price depends on the market, some trends, like china and its position with bitcoins, the movement of the market, sales and buys and some other factors that can be reflected in btc prices. So the most important it s to know how to interpret the market trends
Those people who think and consider trading as unpredictable is just new to trade world
Yeah they think really hard to make money here they prefer to gambling instead sometimes
But once you have mastered trading , have a lot of experiences you will have different thought
Trading was so easy predictable as long as you not being greed.
Trading is only unpredictable for those that have no knowledge about how the markets works, but for the experimented trader they are able to analyze the movements of the markets and predict with great accuracy what will happen.
I guess even those who are knowledgeable, it is still unpredictable to them. I have not seen a trader who have been very successful on a regular basis, there are times that they failed also even how much effort they take. The only thing that is special to them is they are good in the long run since they have a continuous learning on what they are trading.

looking at it from the outside i could see why you think that. it seems that way.
i am not an expert trader but let me tell you that losing money in a trade does not mean that trader is losing or have failed to be successful. it is the total result that matters. you speculate about the market and predict it to some extent then, you make your move. if you win in 90% of the trades you make you are a god and that 10% loss is nothing because first of all your wins cover it and also you always do things to prevent a major loss like selling at a stop loss.
Losing 10% still makes it unpredictable, the experience is just the edge and this reduces the risk. There are lots of factors that affect failure which you cant control and some project you never saw could succeed that did well.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
January 26, 2017, 01:40:08 AM
i wouldnt say trading is unpredictable, it jjust need a great knowledge in what are you trading and trends of the market, be updated with the news, same thing happens with bitcoins, price depends on the market, some trends, like china and its position with bitcoins, the movement of the market, sales and buys and some other factors that can be reflected in btc prices. So the most important it s to know how to interpret the market trends
Those people who think and consider trading as unpredictable is just new to trade world
Yeah they think really hard to make money here they prefer to gambling instead sometimes
But once you have mastered trading , have a lot of experiences you will have different thought
Trading is only unpredictable for those that have no knowledge about how the markets works, but for the experimented trader they are able to analyze the movements of the markets and predict with great accuracy what will happen.
I guess even those who are knowledgeable, it is still unpredictable to them. I have not seen a trader who have been very successful on a regular basis, there are times that they failed also even how much effort they take. The only thing that is special to them is they are good in the long run since they have a continuous learning on what they are trading.

looking at it from the outside i could see why you think that. it seems that way.
i am not an expert trader but let me tell you that losing money in a trade does not mean that trader is losing or have failed to be successful. it is the total result that matters. you speculate about the market and predict it to some extent then, you make your move. if you win in 90% of the trades you make you are a god and that 10% loss is nothing because first of all your wins cover it and also you always do things to prevent a major loss like selling at a stop loss.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
January 26, 2017, 01:22:32 AM
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
January 26, 2017, 01:08:43 AM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
January 25, 2017, 05:45:38 PM
Well, I partly agree with that statement but that is precisely the big reason why we have a very big business trading...the volatility of the market can be a factor why a trader will earn money and of course lose money on the other side of the fence. Trading is not for everybody though anybody can be a trader with the help of the internet and new technologies.
"Trading is not for everybody" what a truth saying! Most people don't have patient and their want to trade,other don't have skills and knowledge required but they want to trade. Successful traders see trading as a venture and they are very serious about it. They are ready to spend money developing their skills and knowledge but those who take trading as gambling seen trading as unpredictable ventures. Though trading is very risky but is highly predictable.

People taking trading not serious are just imbeciles. It's their hard earned money that they put at risk. And if they don't have the ability to calculate or at least understand what the risks are, they should lock their money into a savings account where they can't access their money for a certain amount of years. Otherwise they will end up losing everything. It's for their own safety.

Though trading is very risky but is highly predictable.

Eh? You meant to say highly unpredictable, right?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 25, 2017, 05:10:25 PM
yes trading is unpredictable.
Sometimes the coins will probably, be down or sometime its up.
You need to watch over it carefully, for you to not to be disappointed.
but trading is good, if you choose, good coins
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
January 25, 2017, 04:49:24 PM
Well, I partly agree with that statement but that is precisely the big reason why we have a very big business trading...the volatility of the market can be a factor why a trader will earn money and of course lose money on the other side of the fence. Trading is not for everybody though anybody can be a trader with the help of the internet and new technologies.
"Trading is not for everybody" what a truth saying! Most people don't have patient and their want to trade,other don't have skills and knowledge required but they want to trade. Successful traders see trading as a venture and they are very serious about it. They are ready to spend money developing their skills and knowledge but those who take trading as gambling seen trading as unpredictable ventures. Though trading is very risky but is highly predictable.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
January 25, 2017, 04:30:46 PM
Trading is truly unpredictable, because the price movement happens without any form of prior change effect. On basis of this the profit margins cannot be predicted.
yes trading is unpredictable for those people who do not have any experience in trading. but there are so many people who have good experience in trading and they can really predict in trading so perfectly. therefore i will like to say that trading is predictable and it wrong to say that trading is unpredictable job.
Predictable? Are you sure on those words? Please do tell me of the name of the perfect trader you know since you mentioned that trading is predictable and i bet you wont able to do that since theres no perfect trader because if you mean perfect they could make 100% success trades which is not really possible on doing trading because of unpredictable market or coin movement.
no one is perfect in this world  that is for sure, but i think there are so many experienced people in this world who can give perfect prediction about trading, it is not necesoory that his 100% prediction will be perfect but still mostly their prediction proves as correct. i think these people have good experience in trading they all the time study about trading and so their prediction proves as correct.

there is no perfect speculation but i agree with what you said. if things were all unpredictable and as bad as new traders think, nobody would have made any profit in this market. there are so many giants in trading world that are doing this for a living and making millions of dollars from this job. so it is possible

Markets are not efficient. That doesn't tell much to most folks here, but the reality behind this notion is quite simple though. In practice, it basically means that there are generic traders that lose as often as they win and privileged traders that never lose (i.e. they always win). The latter are those who can somehow milk the market, for example, through arbitrage or by exploiting insider information. Those may be exchanges themselves that have all the knowledge about open orders and orders about to be opened as well as executed trades and trades about to be executed, and can thus front-run user trades making risk-free profits. Needless to say, for all these types the market is quite predictable. Whenever it becomes unpredictable, they simply don't trade and therefore they will always be making money, obviously, at the expense of all other market participants. Now you know who are those giants that are making millions of dollars from trading...

But did you really expect some secret knowledge of successful trading?
Pages:
Jump to: