Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 99. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
January 17, 2017, 03:05:17 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Yes there are basic key before start trading, dont forget to read news before you buy or sell trade
It's not the basic, the basic is to learn how to trade and the rest will follow. Since we are in the crypto world, news is very important as it's news driven and people react on what they read that's why sometimes people panic while they do not know that it's just a FUD created by the whales to take advantage on the situation.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 16, 2017, 11:24:31 PM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

Yes there are basic key before start trading, dont forget to read news before you buy or sell trade
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
January 13, 2017, 02:47:12 PM
without these people screwing up with trading, smart traders wouldn't be making that much profits.
You mean to say some rookie traders are losing and smart traders are making use of that ?
It does not need to be a scenario all the times, in a continuously rising market there will be no losers, one good example for that must be real estate business. In some aspects, it will be also applying to trading too

Real estate markets are nowhere near that

If there are such markets at all (which I doubt), they would be monopolized by the government or some company (like De Beers). In fact, it is the monopolization itself that heavily contributes to the market continuous growth. All other markets where everyone has access to (provided they have enough funds, of course) are prone to pumps and dumps. And this is where would-be losers eventually meet future winners
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
Newbie in online currency , love learning
January 13, 2017, 02:40:49 PM
Trading is maybe very unpredictable but its also very profitable so I think its still worth trying it out and you will see that its risky but profitable.

Trading is high risk or low risk depends on your own trading style. know your in and out.
Your own trading plan is SUPER important to execute your trade.
Maybe not profitable, example 1 day scalping 1-2% , u can continue how long? most of ppl can't consistent with their starting plan then burst.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 13, 2017, 02:40:02 PM
without these people screwing up with trading, smart traders wouldn't be making that much profits.
You mean to say some rookie traders are losing and smart traders are making use of that ?
It does not need to be a scenario all the times, in a continuously rising market there will be no losers, one good example for that must be real estate business. In some aspects, it will be also applying to trading too.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
January 13, 2017, 02:30:55 PM
Trading is not easy and its very unpredictable that is also why its a high risk to invest in it but also very profitable it goes well.

the trade is not as easy as we imagine, therefore in the trade itself is in dire need of expertise both in technical or fundamental,
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
January 13, 2017, 02:17:06 PM
Trading is maybe very unpredictable but its also very profitable so I think its still worth trying it out and you will see that its risky but profitable.

I assume you're talking purely about Bitcoin right now, so yes, everyone has to start somewhere, but the main point of importance is that you don't keep pushing yourself when you're simply not in for it. If you realize that trading isn't the right thing for you, then it takes courage to admit that and to skip trading entirely. However, some people constantly force themselves to become better in trading while they keep making the same rookie mistakes. And in some cases it's year after year, after year. But hey, without these people screwing up with trading, smart traders wouldn't be making that much profits.

It is bordering on insanity, i.e. doing the same thing all over again and expecting a different result. Though I still can't agree with you, at least, not in respect to your claim that trading might not be the right thing for an individual. Indeed, if you are rich and wealthy already, you may not be particularly interested in becoming more wealthy or not through trading specifically. But these people are obviously irrelevant since we are talking about those who are trying trading in the pursuit of profits. Therefore, it is not trading itself which is not the right thing, it is a wrong approach to trading which is to blame here. It is the same with women if you are a man (a normal man I mean)...

If they constantly reject you it doesn't in the least mean that they are not the right thing for you
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
January 13, 2017, 11:39:27 AM

I assume you're talking purely about Bitcoin right now, so yes, everyone has to start somewhere, but the main point of importance is that you don't keep pushing yourself when you're simply not in for it. If you realize that trading isn't the right thing for you, then it takes courage to admit that and to skip trading entirely. However, some people constantly force themselves to become better in trading while they keep making the same rookie mistakes. And in some cases it's year after year, after year. But hey, without these people screwing up with trading, smart traders wouldn't be making that much profits.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 13, 2017, 11:27:21 AM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 13, 2017, 03:56:38 AM
Tell me your opinions?

If the traders here is only a newbie it will be very hard for them to predict their job to do trade in the trading platform. Because they don't have any idea about it, Maybe in the first place they find their luck or what. But if they are good in pulsing of which coins they are going to trade they can earn one day more than of what they expect, but the following day they can be loss in trading because daily in trading is very unpredictable job, that's why it needs patience into it.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
January 11, 2017, 02:25:44 PM
Trading is not easy and its very unpredictable that is also why its a high risk to invest in it but also very profitable it goes well.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
January 11, 2017, 12:08:06 PM
Actually all types of trading are difficult because it involves to make decisions today about events that will happen in the future. The only way this activity could become simple would be if we had the ability to predict the future, but lacking it we can only aspire to earn through a good strategy based on adequate money and risk management.

Yes, trading is essentially like gambling, except human behaviour can affect the result unlike gambling where the result will be always -EV.

I would say that most traders wouldn't succeed if they had no big amounts of money to trade with, influence in the media, and probably friends that would provide with them insider tips, which is illegal in some jurisdictions.

The free trading course you're taking simply isn't going to cut it, only the speaker is going to make the money as he attempts to sell his DVDs and books to you at the talk.

Just consider trading as gambling if you don't know what you're doing. I think it definitely provides prolonged entertainment, as stocks or altcoins in the cryptocurrency world isn't going to go to zero all of a sudden.

What we have seen today proves OP completely. No one on the planet could have predicted that today the price would flash crash in this manner, except the ones that had the insider information that are making all the money by short in in before hand, probably people with ties in the chinese government, probably chinese mining companies are involved in this... or maybe it's a panic sell because people react like that to the smallest announcement by the chinese gov...
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
January 11, 2017, 02:33:41 AM
Trading can still be hard even when the value is going up because you still have to figure out when to sell and when to buy. If you sell now at $1000 for example and take a profit, you want to buy back in but only if the price drops, but it could keep going up to $1500 and you can never buy back in.

It's better bitcoin trading is the best one when compared to other trades because both are independent currency where as USD we don't have any limits and where as bitcoin is the upcoming currency so bitcoin trading is good when compared to other things though it unpredictable job.

Where as with other altcoin those are being run by the owner now we see there are many dump and pump coins rotating in the market, those are very difficult to predict.
Bitcoin is expected to rise but still unpredictable, we have not predicted it right when the price will drop just lately because we think it will continue to rise as it has reach the $1,000 price already. However, it's a good investment if you are holding your bitcoin for the future. Never doubt the future as there are a lot of people who made fortune just holding their bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
January 11, 2017, 01:27:36 AM
Trading can still be hard even when the value is going up because you still have to figure out when to sell and when to buy. If you sell now at $1000 for example and take a profit, you want to buy back in but only if the price drops, but it could keep going up to $1500 and you can never buy back in.

It's better bitcoin trading is the best one when compared to other trades because both are independent currency where as USD we don't have any limits and where as bitcoin is the upcoming currency so bitcoin trading is good when compared to other things though it unpredictable job.

Where as with other altcoin those are being run by the owner now we see there are many dump and pump coins rotating in the market, those are very difficult to predict.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
January 10, 2017, 07:47:47 PM
Actually all types of trading are difficult because it involves to make decisions today about events that will happen in the future. The only way this activity could become simple would be if we had the ability to predict the future, but lacking it we can only aspire to earn through a good strategy based on adequate money and risk management.

Yes, trading is essentially like gambling, except human behaviour can affect the result unlike gambling where the result will be always -EV.

I would say that most traders wouldn't succeed if they had no big amounts of money to trade with, influence in the media, and probably friends that would provide with them insider tips, which is illegal in some jurisdictions.

The free trading course you're taking simply isn't going to cut it, only the speaker is going to make the money as he attempts to sell his DVDs and books to you at the talk.

Just consider trading as gambling if you don't know what you're doing. I think it definitely provides prolonged entertainment, as stocks or altcoins in the cryptocurrency world isn't going to go to zero all of a sudden.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
January 10, 2017, 07:11:23 PM

Bitcoin trading actually has some sort of a skill level that you can build up whilst trading, but that's not really the case when it comes to altcoins. There people just base their decisions on pumps and dumps that may or may not happen. Especially when it comes to the majority of the altcoins as they are nothing more than copy and paste coins adding absolutely nothing.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
January 10, 2017, 07:09:16 PM
trading need consideration and also analys strong. trading is risky job because we can lose money very easily. but the simple thing to note is that we have the right to choose the time to buy and sell bitcoin. it is the simplest thing we can do in order to benefit from trading.
Trading is risky but not the same risk with gambling and i think you can not lose money easily you can be still hold your bitcoin as sample if the price failed to increase right now you can be still hold it until you seen the price is increase above how much you bought your bitcoin..
It is risky if you are investing in ICO that you did not know the background.. anlyze or research first is needed if you are willing to trade with newly altcoin  .
There software that you can use online like bitcoinwisdom it is really useful and it can help you to make your own prediction using their tool and live movement of the chart..
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
January 10, 2017, 06:47:15 PM
trading need consideration and also analys strong. trading is risky job because we can lose money very easily. but the simple thing to note is that we have the right to choose the time to buy and sell bitcoin. it is the simplest thing we can do in order to benefit from trading.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 10, 2017, 04:21:29 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
January 10, 2017, 03:34:45 PM

Unpredicable job?
Yes of course.
But it is finaly easy...it goes up or down...just chose the right one...(lol)

Nah mate, it is not that easy to predict and choose on what prediction you have,  and choose what is the right one dude, you need knowledge to have and earn more in trading, you have to read more and have background on it not just risking without nothing..

yeh it is not easy to predict crypto markets for example there are many big whales or pro traders who can manipulate markets and you can not anything, that time you can only watch the price and can hope that if you would have sold those coins earlier or bought than it would be nice etc etc.   
i think it is not so easy to manipulate the price of bitcoin, to manipulate the price of bitcoin you need to have a big big amount of bitcoin which is not so easy, to me i think not a single country can even manipulate the price of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: