Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 26. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
December 27, 2017, 05:15:23 AM
I agree, in trading is not predictable we must be more careful and smart thinking to avoid losses and can control emotions well
I also agree that trading is unpredictable job; why do I say so? Well trading is not a typical job, it is a job without assurance that you will always earn. Being wise is needed; not because you traid your coins, you will earn; you may scam and lose your coins.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 27, 2017, 03:47:24 AM
Yes, it the trading will never be predicted. Its volatility and how the price in the market changes day by day. Even successful traders suffers lost, the good thing is there are ways to lessen your loss by learning from your past experiences.
It's a prediction game, when you make right prediction most of the time, you will be successful in trading.
There is a risk because you are not seeing what will happen in the future but as long as you prediction has a good basis, you will make good predictions most of the time.

Trading is not a pure prediction game, there are many other things involved in trading such as research, graphic reading, reading some news, etc. If you just use prediction without any other aspects then you are gambling instead of trading. It might be very dangerous for you if you continue trading just based on prediction/speculation.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
December 27, 2017, 03:30:11 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

This is ought to be true since the item or subject that we are trading are volatile, which means if the subject is unpredictable, the same goes for the process or activity that we will involve it in as well. Still, there is a possibility for control by means of setting a limit that will tell you to trade or not to trade. With good strategy comes success.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
December 27, 2017, 02:38:59 AM
Yes, it the trading will never be predicted. Its volatility and how the price in the market changes day by day. Even successful traders suffers lost, the good thing is there are ways to lessen your loss by learning from your past experiences.
It's a prediction game, when you make right prediction most of the time, you will be successful in trading.
There is a risk because you are not seeing what will happen in the future but as long as you prediction has a good basis, you will make good predictions most of the time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 27, 2017, 01:34:24 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

Indeed, trading is unpredictable because there are two things that might happened to you in just a day and it is, whether you lose it or not. Checking the value of each coins should be considered due to the fact that trading is risky and everyone has to think twice when it comes in making a decision because we are all talking about our own money. Skills is what we need in order to be a successful trader considering the mistakes that happened to the beginning.
Yes, only with successful projects and shoe which have been in crypto market for a long time, they are only worth holding and trading with. Even if they are altcoins, try avoiding investing too much into new coins rather invest into those which are old coins in the market like ethereum, neo, waves and litecoin. These coins are famous among altcoins for producing decent profits and for best profit, go with bitcoin.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 11:44:03 PM
Activity: 40
December 26, 2017, 10:34:04 PM
It’s very easy to show how profitable you are, after the fact. — That is, as long as you buy a crypto, hold on for dear life, and sell once you’ve achieved profitability, you’re classified as a “successful” day trader. — Which is not how any kind of successful trading works.
In very simple terms, they just buy crypto and wait until the price gets higher.

To emphasis how stupid all of this is, here is what a pole-dancer-turned-crypto-guru says about BTC: "The good thing is when it goes down, you can buy some more, and you know it's going to go up at some point". That’s literally all the evidence you could ever need about BTC being a bubble.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 26, 2017, 03:47:56 PM
If you can not trade short, I think you should buy the coins and hold them long and set a reasonable price that you feel the word. I think trade is a predictable job if the market is stable.
Cryptocurrency is fluctuating day by day. it is unpredictable because the price of cryptocurrency is not just based on the market but also on the sentiments or psychology of the users. Even if the graph says something, it can still go the other way. All we can do is speculate and hope our speculations are right. so, it is unpredictable to trade it short term and you have to be very careful.

completely agree with you , decentralized make things unpredictable and more to wild sometimes.

even you are an expert , there is a moment where you have to accept that your prediction completely wrong even you have made a lot of analysis and carefully. some people think that it was the beauty of crypto currency trading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 03:17:06 PM
Yes, trading is unpredictable. Our profit or loss depends upon market value at that moment. We cant predict that value because it depends upon many factors.
In case of bitcoin, factors influencing market value are governments legislation of bitcoin and transaction fees offered for each transaction.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
December 26, 2017, 02:30:09 PM
Yes! Trading is an unpredictable job. In order to make something out of trading, you must have ability to discipline yourself and curtail all you ur excess. A realistic view of your expectation is a must also.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 02:15:22 PM
This is not 100% true but something is obviously right. Trading and its related all works are so hard but not completely unpredictable. There are many trading worker who are driving their life by doing these works. No one can predict perfectly of future because what will come at next we will never can know at present but you have a sharp mind and have some important idea about trading and online marketing then you can predict something about the future of trading. You can get some idea when these things price can increases and go lower and you can get benefit by using the experience.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 01:41:02 PM
Cryptocurrencies is very volatile so its hard to know which coin will give you profit when you day trade but if you’ve been around for quite sometime you will have clue when to buy and when to sell your coin. It will only be hard if you do not read news and try to read the chart. It will take time to master trading but if you will know the do’s and don’t then you will surely make money with trading.
Activity: 39
December 26, 2017, 01:14:31 PM
I don't think trading is unpredictable job because there are many experts that give the right prediction about the price according to their research.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 07:19:16 AM
Trading is really unpredictable job we must be smart in buying and selling our coins because there would come a time that are going to earn or loose our investment so we must put always on our mind the basic rule Buy low and Sell high to avoid lossing our investments.
Activity: 112
December 26, 2017, 06:10:43 AM
Day trading and selling requires an experience and knowledge about cryptocurrency, I suggest you to start with very low amount for trading (say 0.001 BTC) if you're able to make good profit with it then repeat it multiple times.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
December 26, 2017, 06:00:03 AM
Professional traders make predictions by analyzing the market, and in most cases they are correct. But there are exceptions and the situations happen which no one could ever predict. In my opinion, you can try to predict the market trends. Over time you will have success in it.
Activity: 360
December 26, 2017, 03:29:36 AM
Tell me your opinions?

Yes, I believe trading is unpredictable as well. This is for the very reason that all the cryptocurrencies are volatile, which means there is no guarantee as to their exact value at the exact moment. When it comes to our respective emotions though, that can be helped to be consistent because we as humans have the power of control. So, I suggest to control our emotions, for it to not affect our trade.
Activity: 126
December 26, 2017, 01:30:29 AM
It's both risk, and fun! You always choose for yourself. Maybe if it seems too risky better buy oldfashioned gold Smiley
Activity: 52
Merit: 6
December 26, 2017, 01:26:40 AM
Cryptocurrencies are very risky and unpredictable because thes market conditions are totally different from that we know, even if cryptocurrency is rising and you can invest in any cryptocurrency without any proper knowledge, but right now the conditions are quite different and each and every cryptocurrency going down and up rapidly over night and this will make it difficult to decide that on which cryptocurrency we should invest our hard earned money to get some good return
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
December 25, 2017, 10:39:04 PM
It's very predictable when you use your brain, all the projects for which i had planned a big increase DID actually increase, wagerr, zcoin, cloak, etc.
You cannot guarantee that you are right all the time but you need to improve so you will become consistent and make good predictions that would
give you a good result in the end. It's a long journey so we have time to improve our strategy and to be profitable because that is our main objective why we are trading.
Pages:
Jump to: