Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 22. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 07:27:07 PM
I couldnt disagree a trader must have a trading system,money and a good mindset,most of the new traders are lacking with these factors thats why they couldnt achieve success.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 07:10:55 PM
Yes, many people lost her money on trad. But there are more people who make money by doing business. But to do any business, he must have knowledge of the business. Otherwise, success in business can’t is achieved.There will be risks to do business, but you have the courage to carry that risk. Otherwise, success is not possible.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 06:38:43 PM
Of course trading is unpredictable, but actually anything in life is: just think about how many people lost their "safe" job during the 2008 crisis.
In standard economy, anything is predictable and safe until governments respect rules and make good decisions.
But in any moment you can lose anything.
At least, in trading, if you lose, it's your fault :-)
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 04:38:16 PM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

You must have The Knowledge of what you're investing in also. You can't invest in what you know nothing or little about, you'll loose your money
Activity: 210
January 05, 2018, 04:35:22 PM
Trading can still be hard even when the value is going up because you still have to figure out when to sell and when to buy. If you sell now at $1000 for example and take a profit, you want to buy back in but only if the price drops, but it could keep going up to $1500 and you can never buy back in.That's correct trading is truly unpredictable job also very challenging too.Trading like altcoins or forex will unpredictable and frustrating until you are not trying so hard to built up your skills and started using a high probability on this subject.In addition if you have proven yourself a good traders than you should have maintain some points like- Have a potential power to predict any coin,Familiar with new coins,Long term thinking,Always up to date Market news.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
January 05, 2018, 03:06:50 PM
Especially a crypto trading where the fundamentals sometimes has no influence at all .
Some people consider crypto as a scam because of this matters , but actually they don't know about the decentralized system.
So no wonder people keep saying something like that , they are ignorant moron , do more research and you will find that trading easier than what people thought.

Correct. Research is essential. Wherever you invest, one should not only rely on fundamentals entirely . By researching on a frequent basis one develops instincts or market sense which helps in trading.

It's not that much unpredictable if you develop a trading sense. Yet again it might be a challenge for Noobs or beginners but it changes over a time when you start to trade on a normal basis.

I concur mate. It really takes a lot of patience and practice to be able to at least "perfect" the craft of tradiing. For newcomers it will be a huge challenge at the beginning, however, it will develop overtime. You can easily makes decisions that can make you earn a decent a decent profit.

However, its one part of the equation. Research is another thing. You need to do your homework and not hastily go into trading without any knowledge. Fundamentals is needed but most of the time, you need to research so that you can make a sound decision at the end.

And then when everything falls into pieces, I'm sure that you will enjoy trading and it will gonna be an easy task for you, and can play the market like a pro.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
January 05, 2018, 01:13:43 AM
Especially a crypto trading where the fundamentals sometimes has no influence at all .
Some people consider crypto as a scam because of this matters , but actually they don't know about the decentralized system.
So no wonder people keep saying something like that , they are ignorant moron , do more research and you will find that trading easier than what people thought.

Correct. Research is essential. Wherever you invest, one should not only rely on fundamentals entirely . By researching on a frequent basis one develops instincts or market sense which helps in trading.

It's not that much unpredictable if you develop a trading sense. Yet again it might be a challenge for Noobs or beginners but it changes over a time when you start to trade on a normal basis.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
January 05, 2018, 12:29:06 AM
Exactly trading is unpredictable job, that’s why many who lost their money and possessions, but many also become wealthy because of trading. That’s why if you decide to on trading you must be mentally and emotionally prepared before starting it, you must know first the methods and techniques the right moves of trading, and you must be emotionally fit, and if you think you are are already prepared then i think you are already fit to try and start trading
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 11:54:48 PM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

Might as well include luck on the things you need my friend, and i suggest tons and tons of it. Smiley
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
January 04, 2018, 11:49:50 PM
That right, because that iam quit from trading and become holder now. Day trading to much consuming time but i miss big profit because too early sell. By holding longterm some coin that has strong fundamental will be more easy, less time need it and the profit can be higher.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
January 04, 2018, 11:20:59 PM
Well, yes it is because trading is like gambling you have your dice or card but you have to analyze it for you to win you can't predict what card or dice the next you have. In order for you to win the game you need to analyze your cards or dice, your analization on number is important for you to win the game. You can't predict whether you win or not, the best thing you can do is to ready your self for this.
Activity: 126
January 04, 2018, 11:18:44 PM
Trading is indeed a unpredictable job specially here in the crypto world we all know that the crypto market is so volatile sometimes the value of coins flactuates very high or very low we never know when we will earn a good profit or we end at loss. But for the members here who are in trading are already used to it to the volatility of the market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
January 04, 2018, 10:25:35 PM
Certainly, traing is an unpreddicable job. However, you can use your knowledge and skill to predict the trend of the market. So, you can earn profit.

There's so many people says that trading is unpredictable job, and i agree on that. However, ( like you said ) we need to use our knowledge or skill to learn how to handle the risk. Anyways, we need to do some research about the basic in trading before doing that, so didn't loss our money if we have a knowledge about trading.
Activity: 196
January 04, 2018, 09:16:31 PM
it's absolutely unpredictable, analyze all price, control our emotion, etc.
its truly somehow a mind piece job, we can say that most of the times we are predicting  on the  price when we do trading and thats truly the essence when you are trading something  you are right  if  we loss trades we  dont  loss it all since we set a specific amount on that trading.
Activity: 427
January 04, 2018, 04:48:54 PM
Tell me your opinions?
Trading is all about learning, once you learn and master the trading basic you may go ahead do it without running into lost. Most people lose their money doing trading because they lack the basic knowledge of trading. you may start learning trading via youtube as simple as that. 

Yes. Correct. Even experienced traders lose initially as they are testing the waters. Also, trading is not gambling. Do your research and make some profits!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 04:45:10 PM
Exactly trading is unpredictable job, that’s why many who lost their money and possessions, but many also become wealthy because of trading. That’s why if you decide to on trading you must be mentally and emotionally prepared before starting it, you must know first the methods and techniques the right moves of trading, and you must be emotionally fit, and if you think you are are already prepared then i think you are already fit to try and start trading
I think there are a lot of people who are not feeling comfortable with trade but trade is not a day job in order you will get a fix salary from it it’s a trade some time you will get high profit and sometime low so no need to disappoint from trade it’s a very good source of income and it’s also a very fast way to earn from it I’m also doing online trade here and I always take a profit from it so keep in touch with online trade and make money here.
I think still no work can be called predictable, because even a clerk in the office can not predict What can happen tomorrow. But that nemesis had a trade, unlike gambling and investment, has the least risk in making a profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
January 04, 2018, 03:05:21 PM
Tell me your opinions?
Trading is all about learning, once you learn and master the trading basic you may go ahead do it without running into lost. Most people lose their money doing trading because they lack the basic knowledge of trading. you may start learning trading via youtube as simple as that. 
Activity: 280
January 04, 2018, 02:01:06 PM
I think there are a lot of people who are not feeling comfortable with trade but trade is not a day job in order you will get a fix salary from it it’s a trade some time you will get high profit and sometime low so no need to disappoint from trade it’s a very good source of income and it’s also a very fast way to earn from it I’m also doing online trade here and I always take a profit from it so keep in touch with online trade and make money here.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
January 04, 2018, 01:04:28 PM
Trading on its own is a very risky business and you need to have a calm and collective mind, be confident in your trading picks and also have enough money to live on and only trade what you are ready to lose so that you and your family are not suffering. So once you sort your daily living out, then put aside the capital you feel comfortable to trade with and start your trading career, whether be it full time or part time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 04, 2018, 11:43:47 AM
Trading is risky but if you are willing to pay the price, then you can do it because you have the guts to trade something in which you do not know what will be given to you in return.
Pages:
Jump to: