Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 24. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 02, 2018, 08:24:03 PM
Exactly trading is unpredictable job, that’s why many who lost their money and possessions, but many also become wealthy because of trading. That’s why if you decide to on trading you must be mentally and emotionally prepared before starting it, you must know first the methods and techniques the right moves of trading, and you must be emotionally fit, and if you think you are are already prepared then i think you are already fit to try and start trading
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 08:07:26 PM
It is indeed unpredictable!! I've been trading now for almost a month, somehow my investment did grow a beyond my expectation. But still each day i start trading, my heart still beating so fast like the first day i did start trading. LOL
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
crypto lover
January 02, 2018, 04:49:07 PM
yes I am agree with you, I aready in a year but still I am confused about trading. and I lose sometimes. so really its unpredictable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 04:44:06 PM
Trading maybe unpredictable in general yet, having a good set of skills could lessen the risk of losing. I think it's safe to say that most of us have had losses in trading no matter how good your are at it. Selling too early is one of the common mistakes in trading and sometimes its your only option when things are looking bad for your beloved coin/s. All in all, success in trading is difficult because it's hard to predict, takes time to monitor and at times wise decisions are counter-intuitive.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
January 02, 2018, 03:47:43 PM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Yeah i definitely agree. I tried trading once and instead of earning money, i lost half of my initial capital. Well if you have a good instinct and background to trading you can really make a profit to it but if you're newbie and just trying to earn money fast, it is better to learn the basic first and study how trading works. Haste make waste, Newbies should remember that.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 01:54:12 PM
If trading was predictable, then everyone would be engaged in it. So everything is logical. Those who are engaged in trading want to get income, and therefore must take the risk.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 01:51:18 PM
Yes absolutely. Trading is unpredictable. What you should need is to know how to play your
game well. Also, trading is a risk. You cannot tell whether this is the right time or not yet.
Of course trading is upredictable and risky. and It also is pretty profitable though, but when the price is going to increase or low is very hard. In fact always remember that this is not consistent to achieve the profit that u want. Mostly change in the price is very volatile in the market. Always observed before you decide to involve in trading.

I think, trading has to really be entailed with investing. Why? Being trading along is very predictable. If you have bitcoin and you are going to trade it to a different kind of cryptocurrency, you are expected to receive a different kind of cryptocurrency. While in investing, it is much more unpredictable because you do not know whether the market you have invested will be profitable or not since the stock market and/or the price of digital currencies vary every now and then.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
January 02, 2018, 09:18:37 AM
Yes absolutely. Trading is unpredictable. What you should need is to know how to play your
game well. Also, trading is a risk. You cannot tell whether this is the right time or not yet.
Of course trading is upredictable and risky. and It also is pretty profitable though, but when the price is going to increase or low is very hard. In fact always remember that this is not consistent to achieve the profit that u want. Mostly change in the price is very volatile in the market. Always observed before you decide to involve in trading.
Activity: 658
January 02, 2018, 05:47:15 AM
Just like anything else in life, Trading can be unpredictable! The unpredictability is what generate market volume and the twist and turn of event generate contreversies that leads to making profit or losses! Nothing is guarantee!
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
January 02, 2018, 05:41:51 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Yeah definitely agree with you. All tgat 3 factors must have to be a good trader. Most importantly the last one, mind controlling power is really a must not just to control your emotions but also to think wisely on when and how you can have big profits in trading. Well for me money maybe also important but even a small amount can make it big with proper stradegy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
January 02, 2018, 05:30:09 AM
I think you should be good at analyze so you know which trade risks are most profitable for you.
if I think if you can control that risk you will be able to quickly get more profits, in a short time.You can trading for very quickly get more benefits that you get.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 05:22:00 AM
Yes trading is unpredictable job, i been 3 years learn about trading strategy in forex trading but i can not reach consistent profit. But in my opinion cryptocurrency trading is more easy to gain profit than forex trading. Since i move from forex trading to crypto trading i made some profit. Continue to learn from mistake before is good to become pro trader, also always keep emotion and dont be greedy.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
January 02, 2018, 02:01:39 AM
Trading is truly an unpredictable job. We can anticipate the possible scenarios, but there is a chance that things will play out a lot differently than the previous trade.
Trading is the game of fluctuation so it cannot be predicted as to which way the market will swing so the investor should be mentally prepared that the market can go either way. There is risk in every field of life as it is not possible to have business with risk but one will have to learn how he can minimize the risk , so the investor should do his home work before investment in the market as by getting know how about trading  he may be able to get profit from his investment.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 05:33:14 PM
We can't predict exactly the coming prices , because its depending in so many factors and we don't know the future surely, but we can study the market, the chart, taking a look to the coin/token and its potential, this steps could help us to make good predictions.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
January 01, 2018, 05:19:40 PM
In the market, crypto-currency is now predicting something very difficult. Very often I'll get out like a coin does not grow in the price of news, and vice versa, there is no news, and the coin grows. Probably more depends on the whales that control the market here.
Maybe your analysis is wrong, the market move when there is a good speculation and you have to look unto that.
The whales will take advantage on the situation and you should be smart not to buy at peak because the moment they will drop their coins, you'll be left a bag holder.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 01, 2018, 02:45:38 PM
In the market, crypto-currency is now predicting something very difficult. Very often I'll get out like a coin does not grow in the price of news, and vice versa, there is no news, and the coin grows. Probably more depends on the whales that control the market here.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
January 01, 2018, 12:49:57 PM
Yes, trading is unpredictable job but when you stay closely with the coin cap market along with the help of online article and crypto currency news site. Trading of crypto currency is predictable.

It just takes some practice and dedication to learn the ins and outs of cryptocurrency trading and you will be good. I am not saying that it would be easy and there is no risk - there is risk and more risk there is if you will not equipped yourself with the right mind setting and trading skills.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 02:57:28 AM
Yes, trading is unpredictable job but when you stay closely with the coin cap market along with the help of online article and crypto currency news site. Trading of crypto currency is predictable.
Activity: 196
December 29, 2017, 02:42:58 AM
It will always be unpredictable just like any other market. I think trading is not for everyone it's for only those who knows and understand everything about the crypto currency. You should know the difference between the coins and trading requires research about the coins and you need to keep updated yourself with news and everything related to it to make profitable decisions. If you keep investing on others suggestion then you will most likely end up loosing your money
Activity: 322
December 29, 2017, 02:38:10 AM
Trading is a very hard domain. It is pretty profitable though and with big profit comes big risks. Knowing when the price is going to go high or low is very hard not to say impossible. Gaining money from that needs a lot of patience, courage and intelligence. The change in the price is very volatile in a short term. Yet it is a bit predectibale and stable in a long term.
Pages:
Jump to: