Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 39. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 102
November 26, 2017, 12:40:47 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Yes, it is an unpredictable job. That is why we need to learn about the fundamental/technical analysis, charting and more research about trading strategy and apply what is best for us to minimize the risk.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
November 25, 2017, 11:56:59 PM
Yes if trading is predictable so nobody will lose their money and funds, all the people will get much profit from trading. In trading we don't know when the price will going up or falling, so we need to learn about which coin will have potential boom and give us more profit. We really need to learn how to control our emotion also.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 25, 2017, 11:42:53 PM
I agree with their opinion that the cryptocurrency trade is unpredictable.
and that is normal in a trade loss and profit is unpredictable.

Trade is unpredictable, but what can you say about bitcoin, ethereum, dash,
litecoin, and many other -coins? They constantly grow! Why to bother with
trading when you can buy them and make profit from that.
   Only one thing is good about trading, and that is selling when price is on top
and buying when drops! This up`s and downs are happening all the time as I can
notice. I am not ready for that, knowing when it is the right time to do one of this
is hard!
  Current price at coinmarket is $8869, is this a top? Will bitcoin reach some top soon
and start to drop? Even if I would want to risk my bitcoin to make more how to predict
this? What you think where is the next top after which price will go down?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 11:17:54 PM
I am quite okay with TA,
But crypto is unpredictable.

It is true unpredictable
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 10:42:09 PM
I agree with their opinion that the cryptocurrency trade is unpredictable.
and that is normal in a trade loss and profit is unpredictable.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
November 25, 2017, 06:28:25 PM
Trading is very unpredictable job, I heard many times that trading is one of the way to make profit but many people are lose their money and also me i got back luck to it because of my emotion. Maybe 2017 is not my destiny on trading. Trading needs a lot patience with undying strategy to it and control your emotion.  
If trading is unpredictable, then what are those wallstreet wolfs? Magicians? Of course trading is predictable, AS LONG AS you have all the data, if the information is incomplete then it is complicated.
We are talking here in general, this people who are successful in trading maybe good enough to predict the market movement, and they are rewarded very well because they are very focus with their jobs and they love what they are doing. This is not like a regular job where you can expect a fixed income, in trading you need to gamble and your key to success here is having the right information and executing your strategy very well.
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
November 25, 2017, 05:35:38 PM
Trading is very unpredictable job, I heard many times that trading is one of the way to make profit but many people are lose their money and also me i got back luck to it because of my emotion. Maybe 2017 is not my destiny on trading. Trading needs a lot patience with undying strategy to it and control your emotion. 
If trading is unpredictable, then what are those wallstreet wolfs? Magicians? Of course trading is predictable, AS LONG AS you have all the data, if the information is incomplete then it is complicated.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
November 25, 2017, 04:38:35 PM
It is true that trading is very risky, but you can lessen the risk by studying that market and not just relying on forecasts, I have been trading for years now and what I can say is I still lack knowledge, what all of us had thought to be a bearish market, turned out to be bullish the next days, we all need keep ourselves updated with knowledge all the time and make sure that we read not only the market for altcoins but for bitcoin aw well, since both are correlated. We should not stop learning in order for trading to be still unpredictable, but we can have a high probability rate that we will end up gaining what we want.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 25, 2017, 03:40:36 PM
To me it seems that participants are the guy who got real balls. They make very risky predictions on their altcoins and most of the time they get money from it too.Some thing I would never do, becasue it is just method to risky for me.
You need courage to trade since it is not easy to risk your coins but courage is not enough, you need knowledge, experience and skill in order to make money in trading that is why only a handful of people are able to make any money while they trade while most people lose their money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
November 24, 2017, 07:34:56 PM
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
November 24, 2017, 05:54:49 PM
I think that the most important skill you need to equip is researching. If you can find a good news in the market early, you will earn much money
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 05:35:22 PM
Yes Trading is unpredictable job. sometimes you win and sometimes you lose but more over to that you should minimize losses and maximize winning profit. understand well the flow of chart
Obviously trading is unpredictable job, it is very difficult job to predict how prices varies, even for those who are in trading area from long time. Trading is almost like gambling, so in gambling it depends on how muck lucky we have. 
This is false, trading may seem like gambling to those that do not understand it but it is not there are developed techniques that you can use to improve your ability and the reason that not everyone gets the same results has to do with their skill some people are just better at doing something that is why not everyone can become a trader.
In trading, the gambler will transfer their money to good traders, not noob traders because they are also the gambler and loser in trading market. Unlike gambling, gambling only transfer money from users to the owner of this services and only few lucky people can earn profits through gambling.
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
November 24, 2017, 02:46:26 PM
Trading will always remain somewhat unpredictable, because there is always that luck variable in every trade of course. Sometimes gods of fortune on your side and all your trades brings you profits, sometimes they not - then you loos.  But with skill you can mitigate the bad luck and be more consistent when trading, that's why skillful and experienced traders make a lot of profits. So learn and be rewarded!
November 24, 2017, 02:31:11 PM
Yes Trading is unpredictable job. sometimes you win and sometimes you lose but more over to that you should minimize losses and maximize winning profit. understand well the flow of chart
Obviously trading is unpredictable job, it is very difficult job to predict how prices varies, even for those who are in trading area from long time. Trading is almost like gambling, so in gambling it depends on how muck lucky we have. 
This is false, trading may seem like gambling to those that do not understand it but it is not there are developed techniques that you can use to improve your ability and the reason that not everyone gets the same results has to do with their skill some people are just better at doing something that is why not everyone can become a trader.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 06:52:09 PM
i mainly do trad in alternative gold coin, although some time i additionally commit bitcoin in betting as i am discovered of gambling even though more often than not i misplaced profit gambling but still like to invest in gambling for making more fun and pleasure.
Well trading is really unpredictable it just really almost like gambling you can win or lost on doing it because we cant really never know the movement of the price in tbe market place the only refference is the experience on the field but in actual situation things is really unpredictable i believe that trading is unpredictable but the repeatetive of doing such thing on trading is a big refference on the trader to gain or maybe to success.
November 23, 2017, 02:29:19 PM
There is no accurate prediction in the bitcoin or trade. But, we can predict with about 70% accurate. It's just that our emotions that are difficult to control.
Yeah i agree with you.
It is not that much of difficult to predict the price range.
Just you need to do the technical analysis right and see thr market trend.
If you check the coin's previous history and graph then you can get better idea.
But it is absolutely difficult to predict 100% right all time.
Yep, we can predict like 50% or possibly 70% of what the market will turn out to be, but you can’t always be sure, even if you predict the right thing, that doesn’t mean the market will remain the same forever, it might just be a few minutes before it will change direction.

So you see, we are not perfect as we may think. If you’re Investing, just invest a little amount, and don’t rush, try to analyze everything properly.
And even if you could predict the market correctly 70% of the time at the end it depends on the amount you earn in those trades and the money you lose when your predictions fail, since it does not matter if you can get 70% of your trades right if you lose all your money in those trades that go wrong.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
November 23, 2017, 05:51:50 AM
Yes ! I agree with you . Trading is so really unpredictable job to do so you must have patience and focus on your coins.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 05:41:04 AM
It is difficult to predict what will happen next because people tend to buy when there are signs of a rise and previous buyers are profitable. I think I should not rush and should do a test before buying
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
November 23, 2017, 05:20:57 AM
exactly! but i dont think you can lost your investment if ever you hold your bitcoin longer than years. and trust with what can the bitcoin can do to your investment! you will lost it in an instant if you keep on selling in every high peak on the bitcoin graph and buy again when it turns down. you should take it easy, buy buy buy and sell one time. bitcoin value is soaring! bigtime
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
November 23, 2017, 05:12:53 AM

I agree that trading is an unpredictable job but come to think of it, if you are skillful enough to predict the price of coins based on fundamental and technical aspect of it, you will really have more chances of winning trades than the ones that are just guessing. The latter is the one who gambles and definitely not the former one.
Pages:
Jump to: