Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 71. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 294
July 16, 2017, 09:11:40 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Yeah it's unpredictable because we can not make sure that the daily profit is not changing everyday. We can not make sure that the coins we buy today will increase their price or not.

There are really people that are so good in interpreting trading charts and news headlines to turn it into a profitable trading. We should learn these skills before we even try to trade big amount of money because if you just blindly trade, it is no different to gambling. We should be a skillful trader in order to win here.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
July 13, 2017, 10:00:33 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

Yeah it's unpredictable because we can not make sure that the daily profit is not changing everyday. We can not make sure that the coins we buy today will increase their price or not.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
July 12, 2017, 11:50:26 AM
Yes,trading is a unpredictable job as far as altcoin market is considered.No one could really predict that when an altcoin price would increase or fall down.Since most coins are pumped and dumped.But bitcoin market could be predicted to some extent.When japan legalized bitcoin,most of investors easily predicted that its price would increase and it happened.But still exact prediction is highly impossible.We should use some techniques like market analysis,reading price charts to minimize our risks.

Yes absolutely right trading too unpredicted because it depends on the peoples choice of they want to sell the coins or buy the coins sometimes the newbie was afficted in fake news and they sell there coins because they are afraid that maybe they will lose there money and stocks some others are sold there coins in a lpwer price just to recover some money and not losing it all at once
It is not that hard to predict the price,first you should have knowledge of project and its member participation then you should wait for the right to buy respective altcoin when its price is low as compare to general trend.then sell it when its price rise.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 12, 2017, 07:49:56 AM
Yes,trading is a unpredictable job as far as altcoin market is considered.No one could really predict that when an altcoin price would increase or fall down.Since most coins are pumped and dumped.But bitcoin market could be predicted to some extent.When japan legalized bitcoin,most of investors easily predicted that its price would increase and it happened.But still exact prediction is highly impossible.We should use some techniques like market analysis,reading price charts to minimize our risks.

Yes absolutely right trading too unpredicted because it depends on the peoples choice of they want to sell the coins or buy the coins sometimes the newbie was afficted in fake news and they sell there coins because they are afraid that maybe they will lose there money and stocks some others are sold there coins in a lpwer price just to recover some money and not losing it all at once
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 12, 2017, 06:24:04 AM

Right. There are no accurate predictions on when the peak would be for selling and up to how low a dump could get to maximize the lowest price buy point but reading the charts can at least get you a decent entry and exit point that could mean profits. It takes time though to study charts and history and to look for a pattern to follow on a certain altcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 12, 2017, 12:36:45 AM
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
July 11, 2017, 08:18:02 PM
yup it is unpredictable if you are not aware on what particular market or product that you are in with, especially if you are talking about bitcoin or alt coin market it is hard to know which coin will go up and down but you are correct with all the things that you said those things are the basic that you need, the main thing for me is the decision making avoiding to put your emotion with regarding the trade for me it is very important.
Predicting something will go up when prices are falling can cripple a trader's finances, especially since we can't know for sure how the market will react to further news or information that may become available.
We can really say that trading is an unpredictable job where it makes the traders heart to pound because of the chills the trading brings to them. Uncertain feelings to be felt when observing the price. Because the price is also unpredictable sometimes it's that high sometimes it goes really that down.
Yes trading is unpredictable job and the price is not unpredictable too, who is know that bitcoin's price will be down today
in condition prepare to the activation of segwit2x on bitcoin's network,
the down trend digital coins also be followed by other altcoins like ethereum's price, a good traders always can makes profit
on every condition of price down trend or up trend, that is very difficult. Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
July 11, 2017, 08:04:28 PM
Tell me your opinions?

Good opinion!  Wink
Additional:
Courage to start trading | Will be futile if you have 3 points above without any courage to start.  Wink
All that is written are necessary and they should work together because any factor missing on the list will
still result a failure in trading. This is not like a game therefore it should be taken seriously like a regular job.
Yes we need more dedication in trading to make money, or else it will give us a huge loss in short time. That is why we should treat trading is our regular job, and we have to spend more time. Then only we will learn everything about trading, and we will get to know the latest updates on the market. Trading is unpredictable, but it is profitable. 

Its better to learn first and then get into trading as if you are new then you will surely make wrong moves which will result in loss so it would be better to invest small capital and start getting a practical experience of trading and over a period of time we can increase our capital.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
July 11, 2017, 01:28:00 PM
Tell me your opinions?

Good opinion!  Wink
Additional:
Courage to start trading | Will be futile if you have 3 points above without any courage to start.  Wink
All that is written are necessary and they should work together because any factor missing on the list will
still result a failure in trading. This is not like a game therefore it should be taken seriously like a regular job.
Yes we need more dedication in trading to make money, or else it will give us a huge loss in short time. That is why we should treat trading is our regular job, and we have to spend more time. Then only we will learn everything about trading, and we will get to know the latest updates on the market. Trading is unpredictable, but it is profitable. 
Activity: 588
July 11, 2017, 08:14:55 AM
yes i do agree with you because in trading the results will be not same such as yesterday and possible too for that day you will experience to loss because you had wrong predict for the prices movement however even these jobs full of risk but some people very enjoy for trading and they more likely to choose trading than other jobs
Trading is an unpredictable job, the one who made this forum maybe has been experiencing this kind of things where trading makes their heart pound, and giving them chills because of observing the price. It goes up , way up and suddenly goes down, very low. And it's a hassle feeling for traders.

Totally not. The "one" that made this forum is Satoshi. He's not going to trade at all because he knows bitcoin right from the start. He is one of the first ones to mine bitcoins. And even if he was too lazy back then to do so, he could have just bought bitcoin and wait for the price increase. He's the creator of bitcoin so he knows that the volume will go up as time goes by because that's how bitcoin was designed (read bitcoin halving). Additionally, I've never seen a trader that panics whenever he sees a spike in the market (or in your words, suddenly goes down) because if so, then he surely is a newbie. Spikes are all normal and they happen all the time.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
July 11, 2017, 12:41:15 AM
Tell me your opinions?

Good opinion!  Wink
Additional:
Courage to start trading | Will be futile if you have 3 points above without any courage to start.  Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 10, 2017, 11:28:41 PM
Tell me your opinions?

Good opinion!  Wink
Additional:
July 10, 2017, 07:39:37 PM
yes i do agree with you because in trading the results will be not same such as yesterday and possible too for that day you will experience to loss because you had wrong predict for the prices movement however even these jobs full of risk but some people very enjoy for trading and they more likely to choose trading than other jobs
Trading is an unpredictable job, the one who made this forum maybe has been experiencing this kind of things where trading makes their heart pound, and giving them chills because of observing the price. It goes up , way up and suddenly goes down, very low. And it's a hassle feeling for traders.

That emotion is our primary goal to master. Mastering or controlling our emotions in trading and in any form of investment is what we need to master first because our emotions are always looking for the comfort zone and when we are doing something extraordinary and see some spike of unwanted results, we tend to get so uncomfortable and make some bad decisions.
Activity: 191
July 10, 2017, 06:25:44 PM
Activity: 209
July 10, 2017, 06:23:02 PM
yup it is unpredictable if you are not aware on what particular market or product that you are in with, especially if you are talking about bitcoin or alt coin market it is hard to know which coin will go up and down but you are correct with all the things that you said those things are the basic that you need, the main thing for me is the decision making avoiding to put your emotion with regarding the trade for me it is very important.
Predicting something will go up when prices are falling can cripple a trader's finances, especially since we can't know for sure how the market will react to further news or information that may become available.
We can really say that trading is an unpredictable job where it makes the traders heart to pound because of the chills the trading brings to them. Uncertain feelings to be felt when observing the price. Because the price is also unpredictable sometimes it's that high sometimes it goes really that down.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
July 10, 2017, 12:38:39 PM
yes is u predictable job I'm also lossing money in trading because I'm buy coins in the pumping momentum . I suggest the good time to buy coins is in lower price
Yes, but becareful with the price of coins is in lower price because it can be more more lower price, so actually we must know about the trend of price, the good time to buy altcoins is when started sideaway (stable) or wait until there are sign on your indicators to buy the coins and it needs skill of analisys technical for makes prediction the price.
Just make it very simple, if you have bought a coin and the price continue to go down all you need is to have patience and wait for it until it rises again.
It's not hard to understand how to make money in trading but not only that you are smart mentality but you also have to be strong emotionally.

Since many alt fail, that strategy will lost you a lot of money ! I'd say the opposite strategy is required, define a stop loss limit and keep to it.

I doubt that you really trade altcoin because if you, you will not chase the market when it's going up. Altcoins don't just die everyday. Maybe coins that aren't known at all. But major coins like ETH, and LTC will surely go back up when the price went down.

Ups and downs in prices are very natural to trading.. In a matter of fact, if there are no ups and down, there is no way for a day trade to do the trading. That is why we should always embrace the ups and downs as part of our trade because without them, we won't have short term eaning profits.
Perhaps, it will be like that. Trading is sometimes fun despite the product that you are introducing. On the contrary, there are weaknesses on trading especially when it comes to value of bitcoin that has falling point. Lucky enough also if it increases soon. In addition, there is no constant value of everything for whatever circumstance, even in all businesses there is rising and falling of its value. Therefore, trading is unpredictable job.

the falling point of bitcoins price is not necessarily a weakness. i believe it is subjective on the eye of the beholder as it can also be a strength e.g. you can buy bitcoin at a

lower price. if there is a weakness in trading then its on the traders or the trading platforms. i think the idea of trading is already great enough.

trading is unpredictable thats why traders are basing their predictions to facts, patterns, news or whatever information to get close to accurate. i'm sure not all of them

guesses wrong as it already happened to me.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
July 10, 2017, 12:19:21 PM
yes is u predictable job I'm also lossing money in trading because I'm buy coins in the pumping momentum . I suggest the good time to buy coins is in lower price
Yes, but becareful with the price of coins is in lower price because it can be more more lower price, so actually we must know about the trend of price, the good time to buy altcoins is when started sideaway (stable) or wait until there are sign on your indicators to buy the coins and it needs skill of analisys technical for makes prediction the price.
Just make it very simple, if you have bought a coin and the price continue to go down all you need is to have patience and wait for it until it rises again.
It's not hard to understand how to make money in trading but not only that you are smart mentality but you also have to be strong emotionally.

Since many alt fail, that strategy will lost you a lot of money ! I'd say the opposite strategy is required, define a stop loss limit and keep to it.

I doubt that you really trade altcoin because if you, you will not chase the market when it's going up. Altcoins don't just die everyday. Maybe coins that aren't known at all. But major coins like ETH, and LTC will surely go back up when the price went down.

Ups and downs in prices are very natural to trading.. In a matter of fact, if there are no ups and down, there is no way for a day trade to do the trading. That is why we should always embrace the ups and downs as part of our trade because without them, we won't have short term eaning profits.
Perhaps, it will be like that. Trading is sometimes fun despite the product that you are introducing. On the contrary, there are weaknesses on trading especially when it comes to value of bitcoin that has falling point. Lucky enough also if it increases soon. In addition, there is no constant value of everything for whatever circumstance, even in all businesses there is rising and falling of its value. Therefore, trading is unpredictable job.
July 10, 2017, 10:53:05 AM

Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
July 04, 2017, 07:52:43 AM

Activity: 588
July 04, 2017, 07:48:22 AM
In the case of altcoin I do not think that it will be beneficial to buy when the coin will go to lower because many times I have noticed that when an altcoin go downward then it do not come back again and go down to deep or go to die. Mostly I invest in coins when it is in upward direction.

It's true that sometimes altcoins die, but not all of them dies just because of the downward trend. They die because of the dev running away or the coin, as a project, failed. It's also true that the trend tend to continue and it just don't go to the opposite direction right away. There's a saying, "Don't chase the bull." in a market because you might end up buying at the peak price. It's good that things are working out for you but it will just take some time before you end up buying at a very high price and not being able to sell at a higher price.

It's much better to just wait for the price dip, check if there's a problem about the project or anything, if there's none, then buy the coin because in no time it will go back to its previous price.
Pages:
Jump to: