Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 74. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
June 19, 2017, 01:30:47 AM
It's not entirely unpredictable but there are signals or technical analysis that can help you to predict movement in the near future. But as we all know the crypto market can be unpredictable and wild.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
June 19, 2017, 01:22:39 AM
Trading system i know and i use just one: making a profit.

Basically trading bitcoin or altcoin is better than forex trading. Because even if we suffer losses because the price is not in accordance with the wishes, we still have coins. Contrast with forex, if loss, so our dollars are also reduced. Money management in trade is important, without money management trading will be like a blind gamble.
That is what distinguishes the trading of crypto currency with forex. Bitcoin / altcoin gives us all the convenience, we can benefit without fear of losing all the bitcoin we have. For now I use trading as a main income. I can earn more money than work in the real world. This is a fun job.

I know that if you are a good and skilled trader, you will do good and may be earning big money versus working on real jobs. I am still working now with clients while trading and doing signature campaign. I hope I can be able to manage to transition from working and focusing on trading altcoins - I just don't have that exact plan as to how many coins I will cashout and how many gains I put back for another trade.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 17, 2017, 12:55:12 AM

Basically trading bitcoin or altcoin is better than forex trading. Because even if we suffer losses because the price is not in accordance with the wishes, we still have coins. Contrast with forex, if loss, so our dollars are also reduced. Money management in trade is important, without money management trading will be like a blind gamble.
That is what distinguishes the trading of crypto currency with forex. Bitcoin / altcoin gives us all the convenience, we can benefit without fear of losing all the bitcoin we have. For now I use trading as a main income. I can earn more money than work in the real world. This is a fun job.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 17, 2017, 12:30:52 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

In trading always down the price so I agree with you, we should be able to control ourselves especially emotions because I never control my emotions and end up losing some of my coins. Cry
controlling emotions is too much important in trading even in every field of our life. in fact if we do not have control over our emotions then we cannot understand the real situation and will act blindly. so need to study the market if we want trading and then must make some good planing and limit for trading and the most important is to apply the planning and never try to cross the limit that we have set for out trading.
Emotion is one of the worst enemy of traders of bitcoin or even altcoins because just like what you said it will lead to acting blindly in trading because they will just focus on their goal or wants which is to earn money while they will not notice the good opportunities from other coins or they will not have a clear vision for analyzing the market first and just buying and buying because of FOMO and that is why it is very important to control our emotions and be master to it.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2017, 03:11:57 PM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

In trading always down the price so I agree with you, we should be able to control ourselves especially emotions because I never control my emotions and end up losing some of my coins. Cry
controlling emotions is too much important in trading even in every field of our life. in fact if we do not have control over our emotions then we cannot understand the real situation and will act blindly. so need to study the market if we want trading and then must make some good planing and limit for trading and the most important is to apply the planning and never try to cross the limit that we have set for out trading.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 16, 2017, 09:26:09 AM

Activity: 532
June 15, 2017, 06:07:48 PM
Tell me your opinions?

Activity: 490
June 15, 2017, 03:05:18 PM
I cannt say trading as a job, i make trading as a source of income. With profits from trading, i can plan to open real business, a grocery store. With a $1000 i can achieve a minimum profit of 30% per month. Online trading can be done with small funds and short time. Surely you can compare with real effort, how much we will get.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
June 15, 2017, 08:39:11 AM
If you are talking about crypto trading yes it is unpredictable, no limits up/down , you may end up broke, thats why if you want to trade every single day you have to read first everything about the coin you wanna play with, then read the charts and try to find some info about a possible price rise or fall
Well you dont have to panic , so this means you have to trade with what you afford to lose, if not ...you cant avoid it!
my conclusion is if you dont have the time to watching the markets/news 24/7 and you dont have a group to discuss and do some co-work, then you gonna need a bot save your from a down trend and limit your loss,

P.S trade bot is another story (how to set it up) and be trusthworthy with your folio!

There are no price movement every day for altcoins. if there is its just cents which may not affect much unless you have hundreds of thousands for decent profit.
you'd rather go forex or stock market if you wanna do it everyday and treat it like its your business.

Wrong. Some crypto trading experts called it the wild west. Because it triggers and changes more than that well manipulated and bank controlled forex trade. If you have less money then crypto also fits best. In forex either you gotta need high orders or you got to have high balance for you to get significant gains.
Yes this is true the cryptocurrency is the best for those with a low budget capital, the forex is quite a big game to play there you will hardly find someone with a low budget and if there will be any they will not be earning as much as the people in the crypto are earning.

Not specifically the bitcoin but there are many alts with the potential to give you quite good return on a low capital.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
June 15, 2017, 02:38:50 AM
Trading is fairly predictable.  No business is 100% predictable even big companies like Google or App cannot precisely say what their annual profits would be. Lots of people have accurately predicted how much Bitcoin would last year and this year.
Yeaaa there will always something called human error.
And it is causing your prediction a little bit missed than you thought before.
Noone should expect trading get predictable unless you cheating.
The big question is how can you cheat other trader in order for you to make money, I think no one can cheat.
It is only the whales who can make money easily but they never cheat, they are just taking advantage of their power to dictate
the price movement.
What i mean about cheat is when you see there's is a bug in an exchange and you exploit it to get ptofit.
Or when you as a trader also coin developer creates a shit scam coin to trade by yourself and run when you think it is enough to scam people.
Nothing predictable or accurately predicted as we are a human where an error is the place.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
June 12, 2017, 07:31:20 PM
Yeah that's true, but many professionals who know what they're doing and have years of experience, can kinda predict the future. They know the trends, they know the risks and they know when to trade. It's very hard, but it is possible.
That's what experience can do, it will help you increase your knowledge in trading and you can make a good decision most of the time. Trading has been my way of making money in the crypto world and I did not have that success overnight, what I did is I continue to go on with my goal, learn from my mistakes until I get matured and fully understand how the market moves. It's gambling but it's not entertainment for me, this is a serious job where you need to be alert all the time, with that kind of attitude you can make a timely decision to buy and sell.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
June 12, 2017, 07:06:16 PM
Yeah that's true, but many professionals who know what they're doing and have years of experience, can kinda predict the future. They know the trends, they know the risks and they know when to trade. It's very hard, but it is possible.
Yes ,the experience and lesson they have is the skills that they use and they accurately predict some movements when it is better to enter the market or not. Its too unpredictable but by huge whales or some group of manipulators they knew it by observing the markets  resitance.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
June 12, 2017, 07:03:41 PM
Tell me your opinions?

True that many people lost money in trading but I have seen other people as well, including me, who made money in trading and continuing the same. The main thing you need to have to become a trader is patience. Without it, you can't succeed in trading. No method will work for you if you don't have patience.

Also money is surely needed to start with. Without the initial investment, you can't start trading only. However, avoid using a huge amount of initial investment if you are a newbie and start with little money just to learn it. Once you have the grasp over the trading practice, you can go ahead and put big money in trading.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
June 12, 2017, 06:49:36 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
June 12, 2017, 05:34:33 PM
It acn go both ways, it quite unpredictable and at same time to some extent it's predictable. It is quite similar to betting on a match.
But in the case of trading, when you analyse a coin and watch carefully how the coin have performed over a specific period of time, you can easily predict the likely outcome. Though it's not easy, some times it may not go right.

That is right. The best way to tackle this is to divide your total bankroll into 10 and choose a certain trade strategy and stick to that strategy only for your next 10 trades. You then select 10 altcoins and do a buy and automatically sell a position that gets you 3-5% profit. Rinse and repeat. This is easier said than done if you let emotions rule your trading.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
June 12, 2017, 05:29:19 PM
I am just planning to start to trade and I think there can be no loose with that kind of job if you can wait for the moment. BTW what is the most profitable currency to start to trade with: bitcoin or alts?
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
June 12, 2017, 05:24:44 PM
Correct trading is unpredictable thing but this does not mean we do all trading blindly. There are measures of market we take care of in trading.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
June 12, 2017, 12:45:12 PM
If you are talking about crypto trading yes it is unpredictable, no limits up/down , you may end up broke, thats why if you want to trade every single day you have to read first everything about the coin you wanna play with, then read the charts and try to find some info about a possible price rise or fall
Well you dont have to panic , so this means you have to trade with what you afford to lose, if not ...you cant avoid it!
my conclusion is if you dont have the time to watching the markets/news 24/7 and you dont have a group to discuss and do some co-work, then you gonna need a bot save your from a down trend and limit your loss,

P.S trade bot is another story (how to set it up) and be trusthworthy with your folio!

There are no price movement every day for altcoins. if there is its just cents which may not affect much unless you have hundreds of thousands for decent profit.
you'd rather go forex or stock market if you wanna do it everyday and treat it like its your business.

Wrong. Some crypto trading experts called it the wild west. Because it triggers and changes more than that well manipulated and bank controlled forex trade. If you have less money then crypto also fits best. In forex either you gotta need high orders or you got to have high balance for you to get significant gains.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
June 12, 2017, 12:35:30 PM
It acn go both ways, it quite unpredictable and at same time to some extent it's predictable. It is quite similar to betting on a match.
But in the case of trading, when you analyse a coin and watch carefully how the coin have performed over a specific period of time, you can easily predict the likely outcome. Though it's not easy, some times it may not go right.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
June 12, 2017, 12:12:17 PM
Tell me your opinions?

I agree that many people lost their money in trading but it is on the people who trade. You will not lost in trading if you didn't sell your coin, you just wait to pump it before selling it. Because when you sell it you already lose money. Fight your fear.
I'm a trader too but now I dont lose money or bitcoin? The secret is buy the altcoin that you think it has a future so even if this coin dumps it has a good future someday so it will pump sooner or later. But of course before I lose money too, I trade shitcoin or coin that don't have a nice project. So I leave trading and find another way of earning and now I have funds I'm going again to trade.
Pages:
Jump to: