Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 70. (Read 235951 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
July 19, 2017, 01:24:01 PM
Trading is very unpredictable and I think that its risky to do it but on the other hand it stays very profitable for a short term so due to that its also again worth it too. but if we have skills and knowledge than this predictable work give us money, but it is depend on our ability how to earn. Yeah, altcoin trading better is that earn in a short term, than it will be profitable.it is tension also.
Yes trading may become predictable job only when you are an expert with your skill and knowledge about trading. I mean to say you can be an expert in programming or graphics designing but it will never help you to tackle the complexity of trading. You must need some specific knowledge about trading so that you can make trading as a predictable job.

Trading will become predictable when we are gaining experience which is highly non-similar to gambling. But I wonder many people are comparing trading with gambling and leaving off trading by assuming themselves as trading is an unpredictable job.
yes i also think that trading is really predicable job and not unpredictable. to me i think there are so many experience people who are can give a very good prediction about the price of bitcoin. in fact we can do a good prediction if we have good experience and having good knowledge about bitcoin, study the market regularly getting information from different sources and only then they predict about the price of bitcoin. it is a fact that only expert people can analyze the price of bitcoin.
You have a good point. For those who is now professional to the trading world the trading for then is predictable job because they have a lot of experiences in the trading world . They can predict whether their token or coin will go down or rise up.
Indeed it happens so. The more time you spend in trading, the more experience you gain which in the long run helps you to play safe. For the beginners, fluctuations are horrifying. They really feel helpless to cope with them and stay safe. But with the passage of time, wrong decisions definitely teach them right things. Just by observing market trends keenly, one can predict all easily.
It's not that much easy to predict the market. you should have hands on experience in trading then only you can predict how trading will works. And yes if newbies make any mistake and lost money they will learn new thing how to avoid that kind of loss. So in trading, every loss is one lesson to become professional traders.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 19, 2017, 01:05:57 PM
Trading is very unpredictable and I think that its risky to do it but on the other hand it stays very profitable for a short term so due to that its also again worth it too. but if we have skills and knowledge than this predictable work give us money, but it is depend on our ability how to earn. Yeah, altcoin trading better is that earn in a short term, than it will be profitable.it is tension also.
Yes trading may become predictable job only when you are an expert with your skill and knowledge about trading. I mean to say you can be an expert in programming or graphics designing but it will never help you to tackle the complexity of trading. You must need some specific knowledge about trading so that you can make trading as a predictable job.

Trading will become predictable when we are gaining experience which is highly non-similar to gambling. But I wonder many people are comparing trading with gambling and leaving off trading by assuming themselves as trading is an unpredictable job.
yes i also think that trading is really predicable job and not unpredictable. to me i think there are so many experience people who are can give a very good prediction about the price of bitcoin. in fact we can do a good prediction if we have good experience and having good knowledge about bitcoin, study the market regularly getting information from different sources and only then they predict about the price of bitcoin. it is a fact that only expert people can analyze the price of bitcoin.
You have a good point. For those who is now professional to the trading world the trading for then is predictable job because they have a lot of experiences in the trading world . They can predict whether their token or coin will go down or rise up.
Indeed it happens so. The more time you spend in trading, the more experience you gain which in the long run helps you to play safe. For the beginners, fluctuations are horrifying. They really feel helpless to cope with them and stay safe. But with the passage of time, wrong decisions definitely teach them right things. Just by observing market trends keenly, one can predict all easily.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
July 17, 2017, 09:28:30 PM

Activity: 504
July 17, 2017, 07:45:14 PM

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
July 17, 2017, 07:40:28 PM
I guess that from the perspective of the randomness ... trading crypto currency is very close to gambling

Unpredictable?. Yes it does. Close related to gambling? apparently yes.. Cryptocurrency Trading is much more a like gambling because of being unpredictable and it also risks money. Unlike gambling you can choose to bet on the amount you can afford to lose, trading needs a lot of control as the OP say's, one of the major problem is to control your emotion also as stated. Overall it just need to be studied and try trading from smaller amount until you have guts to trade more money...
Yeah you're correct trading is unpredictable job because you can't sure if your token or coin that you hold is really have a potential to grow. It is really hard to predict whether you will gain profit or not.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
July 17, 2017, 05:12:33 PM
I'm wondering how many people on this forum had trading experience before trying to trade cryptocurrencies? I know quite some people who suddenly have a decent amount of their capital invested in crypto's, yet they never traded before. "when your taxi driver is telling you to buy stock, you know it’s time to sell", perhaps the current bearish market filters out some weak hearted and the underlying value of some coins is enough to restore to old highs.

Currently I'm only holding some coins because I believe in the long term application of the blockchain they represent. I have some experience in forex trading, so I might give swing trading a chance, however the lack of volume makes it really hard to set predictable entry and exit moments. I'm curious as to how other people are protecting their stop loss levels in case of a big dump (especially with Ripple).
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
July 17, 2017, 02:11:34 PM

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 17, 2017, 12:55:29 PM
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
https://paxful.com/roots/buy-bitcoin?affiliate=ePn
July 17, 2017, 12:43:18 PM
Yup, agreed. Unpredictable AF.
That's why I have decided to trade in Paxful where I can trade for other things like gift cards.

Not life-changing profitable but still generates some revenue that helps me put food on the table.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
July 17, 2017, 07:41:42 AM
Yes, that's true in trading you can experience a lot of risk and you need to be ready for that. Also you need a hard heart for any situation that you can encounter. Trading is unpredictable to the users that 1st time in this kind of job.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
July 17, 2017, 07:35:59 AM
I guess that from the perspective of the randomness ... trading crypto currency is very close to gambling

Unpredictable?. Yes it does. Close related to gambling? apparently yes.. Cryptocurrency Trading is much more a like gambling because of being unpredictable and it also risks money. Unlike gambling you can choose to bet on the amount you can afford to lose, trading needs a lot of control as the OP say's, one of the major problem is to control your emotion also as stated. Overall it just need to be studied and try trading from smaller amount until you have guts to trade more money...

The gamble situation there is if you buy on unknown times, Since their are so many shitcoins around and we cannot tell on where are the potential ones where we can earn. But if we really study the real movements for it I'm sure that we can eliminate those bad chances and can able to earn with right decision we placed.
You can never guarantee that you will make profit in everything you do but at least with good research you have a good chance of success.
There are a lot of altcoins out there and as you have notice there are a lot of ICOs that is going on now so it's your responsibility as an investor not just to invest blindly if you want to be profitable. It's not like a gambling where you rely on your luck, here you rely on your knowledge.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
July 17, 2017, 07:04:04 AM

yah its unpredictable but aren't most things in this world also unpredictable? other trading like forex can get you closer by technical analysis overall its hard to predict, to

speculate while in altcoin trading its by observing the market, making strategies, being updated on the news and overall the same also applies. there is no any kind of trading

thats easy to predict lol. Thinking that you're not basing your decision on a whim, trading and gambling is not exactly the same and they're not very close either. in gambling, its

most about the luck but in trading most of the time its skills that counts.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
July 17, 2017, 02:37:43 AM

Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Property1of1OU
July 17, 2017, 02:19:05 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
July 17, 2017, 02:03:01 AM
When I try and learn a lot about bitcoin and altcoin trading, it confuses me, not all the things I learn can match the reality. Trading is almost similar to gambling because of full speculation.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
July 16, 2017, 01:55:57 PM
Trading is very unpredictable and I think that its risky to do it but on the other hand it stays very profitable for a short term so due to that its also again worth it too.but if we have skills and knowledge than this predictable work give us money, but it is depend on our ability how to earn. Yeah, altcoin trading better is that earn in a short term, than it will be profitable.trading is good if you have many sources so you can confirm it with others if you have a relevant information that will cause a dump.
Activity: 854
July 16, 2017, 12:52:15 PM
Yes,trading is a unpredictable job as far as altcoin market is considered.No one could really predict that when an altcoin price would increase or fall down.Since most coins are pumped and dumped.But bitcoin market could be predicted to some extent.When japan legalized bitcoin,most of investors easily predicted that its price would increase and it happened.But still exact prediction is highly impossible.We should use some techniques like market analysis,reading price charts to minimize our risks.
absolutely , trading is really unpredicatable like what is happening right now, we are not yet ready for this but it happens, we all know that bitcoin will grow higher but in a blink it will go back to its current value last may i think. but i am confidently that bitcoin will regain its value next month. i really really hopes that.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
July 16, 2017, 11:17:09 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Yeah it's unpredictable because we can not make sure that the daily profit is not changing everyday. We can not make sure that the coins we buy today will increase their price or not.

There are really people that are so good in interpreting trading charts and news headlines to turn it into a profitable trading. We should learn these skills before we even try to trade big amount of money because if you just blindly trade, it is no different to gambling. We should be a skillful trader in order to win here.

Got a hard time getting that skill.
Actually until now I cant seem to perfect it and I think that is normal.
I lost a lot just trying to make it better with my trading skills but there are times when something gets wrong all of a sudden.
It is way too different when I was trading with commodities which I got used too. Tried to implement that with crypto and it failed.
So there will always be difficult times and a lot of lost before being good with this kind of trading.
He is right. You cant blindly trade and just let luck be the judge.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
July 16, 2017, 11:06:46 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

Yeah it's unpredictable because we can not make sure that the daily profit is not changing everyday. We can not make sure that the coins we buy today will increase their price or not.

There are really people that are so good in interpreting trading charts and news headlines to turn it into a profitable trading. We should learn these skills before we even try to trade big amount of money because if you just blindly trade, it is no different to gambling. We should be a skillful trader in order to win here.
There must be not only skills but also good intuition developed If you want to be a good trader. I have already made sure of this and more than once I am convinced after every transaction or purchase. It happens that in general I plan to sell more expensive and it turns out that I sell at an average price. This is a bit distressing.
Intuition does really give some advantage when we are doing trading and somehow this feeling of mine do gives me some good trade because I can able to make a perfect timing or set-ups on profitable trades which is really good for me and I can say that's it would really be needed on trading but this is not always the case since there are times which do this intuition do make mistakes.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 16, 2017, 10:57:35 AM
Tell me your opinions?

There must be not only skills but also good intuition developed If you want to be a good trader. I have already made sure of this and more than once I am convinced after every transaction or purchase. It happens that in general I plan to sell more expensive and it turns out that I sell at an average price. This is a bit distressing.
Pages:
Jump to: