Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading or Marketing/Promotion - page 4. (Read 493 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
October 30, 2019, 07:43:06 AM
Trading is more profitable then become a promoter. One thing that you should know, to gain money in any way you will face a risky thing, you won't ever be avoid it. At least you have to know the strategy in order to you will be comfortable to decide anything when you trade. The capital thing you can spend a little money first.

Being a promoter you can do simultaneously because it doesn't need a long time to make a thread/review/comment or everything related to it. But you just need a broad knowledge, don't you forget there are a lot of project who end up in scam so as you need to know it and you have to make an analyst when you choose a project.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
October 30, 2019, 07:35:38 AM
If you already have capital, I think you should just choose to trade, because it is clear that you can produce if you really know how to trade. But if you can't read the market and don't have capital, you can follow the bounty or airdrop and choose which is good and can pay by analyzing it first. At the beginning I jumped into the crypto world to become a bounty hunter and from the bounty I got capital to trade until now.
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 30, 2019, 07:35:19 AM
I think you should start doing something. Try to engage in marketing/promotion and trading at the same time, read a lot of information, learn and progress. Too many questions, just start doing something.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
October 30, 2019, 07:06:14 AM
I must say a very big thank you to all forum members because I have learnt a lot from their different opinions however, am still not stable on the part I should actually stick to Trading I ask about most of the responds are discouraging about losing funds high risk and all the rest in Marketing aspect I find out that most of the IEO/ICO turned scam in most cases. The question is I really picked interest in Trading but my intention was to work as marketer/Promoter and get paid in the crypto industry but based on different opinions and some research I can't really tell which of the above will be suitable. I really need opinions here thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: