Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Tips for Traders here - page 2. (Read 1184 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 121
January 24, 2020, 06:11:03 AM
For a novice trader, first of all, it is necessary to develop a tolerance to stressful situations. This requires experience. As for the cryptocurrency market, when trading on it you are especially at risk of losing your deposit. Although in general, technical analysis works on liquid cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
January 24, 2020, 02:44:34 AM
We are all saw many trading tips and analyse in regularly. But it is totally different from crypto trading, so we must active and monitor the each and every status of current market. I think right know is red But we are all saw good growing on last week. So further investment is little complicated to predict the every day. I hope we must active on telegram groups and Bitcointalk, because these are enough make profit on crypto platform.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
January 24, 2020, 02:17:23 AM
It's good to hear trading tips that have been given by others. But my advice is only for our consideration in make decisions,
the opinions of others should not be the final decision we will make. Because of the tips that other people give not necessarily
match the trading strategy that we made. For me the most common trading tips that should not be violated are used money
for trading that we can afford to lose.
That's right, other people's opinions are a benchmark for our view of trade. We can conclude and unite all the opinions of others with our own decisions, which means we must not be other people, different people different ways of trading and different backgrounds. Apart from all that, it does not mean we ignore the opinions of others, because what they suggest I am sure from experience. And that's where our considerations determine the decisions we make.
There is an ocean full of knowledge which would never end. All we are doing is filling in the buckets from the huge ocean so always try to learn as much as possible no matter even if a newbie teaches you few things. Your ego should never affect your leanings. I personally, try to learn as much as possible no matter how deep knowledge I have gained about the field.

I love gaining knowledge and that is what makes me gain some profits by deploying various trading strategies. You would learn a lot of humans who already have gained experience because you are the ones who are able to gain that experience for free from those traders which you should never miss. Humans can teach you everything so never forget that and always tend to gain as much knowledge as possible.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 414
January 22, 2020, 01:05:10 PM
It's good to hear trading tips that have been given by others. But my advice is only for our consideration in make decisions,
the opinions of others should not be the final decision we will make. Because of the tips that other people give not necessarily
match the trading strategy that we made. For me the most common trading tips that should not be violated are used money
That's right, other people's opinions are a benchmark for our view of trade. We can conclude and unite all the opinions of others with our own decisions, which means we must not be other people, different people different ways of trading and different backgrounds. Apart from all that, it does not mean we ignore the opinions of others, because what they suggest I am sure from experience. And that's where our considerations determine the decisions we make.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
January 22, 2020, 04:50:23 AM
 In fact, these tips have been read a lot and it seems to have no effect on newbies. so I have suggested that newbies should practice more on demo accounts. Please write in the journal, why did you order? and after losing a lot of commands, you can go back and find the reasons why you failed. deepen it and make better judgments in the future. I personally find this practice very effective, both giving us experience and helping us learn the lesson faster.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
January 21, 2020, 07:30:33 PM
As a trader, we shouldn't stop learning about everything here.  Let us always be an empty cup as much as we can, always gain knowledge, and learn to choose the best among the advise that you will here from different opinion of the community here in the forum as well. And remember that experience is the best teacher to all of us here too.
Welcoming new ideas is somewhat great and something in need just to further enhance our capabilities and knowledge but we have to stick into some ideas that it means a lot to us and we feel its effectiveness. A lot of new ideas coming and we can't accommodate them all for sure that is why we need to choose the best one that we ever think is right. Yes, having more trading experience is better but we need to acquire some theories to fully understand and become a successful trader.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
January 21, 2020, 02:59:25 PM
These tips are general and not related to cryptos, so it is dangerous to take them, especially in this highly volatile market.
Daily trading is dangerous for beginners, as there is a lot of manipulation, fake bumping, Scamming, wash trading,...etc
I hope that you modify it or allocate a part related to cryptos. Focus on dealing with these risks because many beginners like the rapid increases "more than 100% per day" which are often fake.
And that is one of the problematics with day trading, day trading is not only very hard to begin with many people want to day trade cryptocurrencies which as we know are many times more volatile than almost anything that you can find in any other market.

And that is a real problem even a coin as big as bitcoin can lose a significant percentage of its value in just a matter of minutes and if at that time you are using margin trading to try to improve your profits and you do not have a stoploss then your account is going to be wiped out.
Yes that ‘true day trading is not easy as so many people who are trading for day and it’s way of making money for them. For new traders I think long term suits more than day trading. Not to be impatient for getting your profit from day trading. You should know when its good to trade and when to stop lose. Mostly people wants fast profit but it’d the most dangerous thing in trading as patience is really important.
While I think that everyone can learn the skills needed to trade very few people have the psychological profile needed to become a good trader, it is true that long term trading is easier than day trading in terms of the level of skill that you need to be profitable, however when it comes to the psychological aspect long term trading is many times harder than day trading.

A day trader sustain losses just for a few days but a long term trader will most likely have to endure losses for months or even a year and many people do not really have to discipline to keep trading their system when they have suffered so many losses in the past.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 21, 2020, 02:11:11 PM
Before you begin read, I am not an expert nor am I here to turn anyone into professional. So the basic aim is to just add some sense that I was lacking when I started my trading career.

So for traders, all I say is follow these tips https://www.latinpost.com/articles/142690/20191123/tips-for-the-perfect-day-trading-strategy.htm, as I said these are some things that I was missing heavily in early phase of my career, so I hope youngsters can learn from it.
Unfortunately, nothing works for new traders except their own experience and the lessons learned from it. I mean to say whatever you had experienced in your early days may not be an effective lesson for all other traders. Most people here are not ready to learn from this forum but must be learning from their own mistakes; it means no one is ready to learn for free of cost.

Still, I must appreciate your efforts for opening this discussion because it must be useful for some people who are with relatively less experience but looking for learning from others rather than learning from committing mistakes on their own.
Activity: 685
January 20, 2020, 09:45:19 PM
As a trader, we shouldn't stop learning about everything here.  Let us always be an empty cup as much as we can, always gain knowledge, and learn to choose the best among the advise that you will here from different opinion of the community here in the forum as well. And remember that experience is the best teacher to all of us here too.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
January 20, 2020, 09:05:45 PM
Activity: 2744
Merit: 517
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 20, 2020, 07:06:24 PM
For me i am not much of a trader but if bitcoin is on a big downfull and far from its previous price i would buy it because i know that the price will go up again.
Then you just hold or trade it? There is something different from holding and trading. But I could suggest that you just hold it rather than planning to engage in trading since you don't know everything about this.

The most common failure of traders is because they don't know what they are actually doing. Thinking trading is a simple job, definitely are wrong coz it gonna be tough especially during the bear season. That is why, if you don't know anything, better not to try until you are preferred everything.
This is the reason why aspiring traders need to make an extensive research first and study good trading demosntrations so that when time comes that they think  they are ready enough to trade, they can start trading with minimal losses.
That is supposed to think of but somewhat like that some traders (especially new) are lazy enough to spend time doing research. They would like in action, they want to lose their money instantly...that was sad but true and it always happens to them until they could realize their mistakes.

If they want to learn in trading then, therefore, they have time also to listen to us and don't ignore what experts say. I'm not an expert, thought but base on my experience, you won't go far if we don't know anything about a certain thing we would like to do.
Activity: 296
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 19, 2020, 06:05:32 PM
Be vigilant about the advice the other one offers you, just trust yourself and it's going to be all right. If you follow the advice of the other self-proclaimed gurus, there are times you will lose money. False information is available throughout the internet, so be cautious about the tips of the others. If you're still following the others ' advice, make sure it can help you and it won't get you down.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
January 18, 2020, 10:01:34 PM
We must familiar first in the movement of the market and also understand the basics. We should know about the signs of reversal and of course the support and resistance. Those both have important factor where it serves as foundation of technical analysis, if we will not master those both we will have a hard time in using technical analysis. The basics are the one we should master first before we improve our trading skills.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
January 18, 2020, 09:00:15 PM
These tips serve as our guidelines in our trading decision making. We can use it as our guide but definitely the last decision lies on ourselves. These guides are just general rules and the experience we encounter are the most comfortable tips to help you all the way.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
January 18, 2020, 07:44:59 PM
For me i am not much of a trader but if bitcoin is on a big downfull and far from its previous price i would buy it because i know that the price will go up again.
Then you just hold or trade it? There is something different from holding and trading. But I could suggest that you just hold it rather than planning to engage in trading since you don't know everything about this.

The most common failure of traders is because they don't know what they are actually doing. Thinking trading is a simple job, definitely are wrong coz it gonna be tough especially during the bear season. That is why, if you don't know anything, better not to try until you are preferred everything.
This is the reason why aspiring traders need to make an extensive research first and study good trading demosntrations so that when time comes that they think  they are ready enough to trade, they can start trading with minimal losses.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 517
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 18, 2020, 06:35:33 PM

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
January 18, 2020, 05:26:11 PM
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
January 18, 2020, 12:32:04 PM
These tips are general and not related to cryptos, so it is dangerous to take them, especially in this highly volatile market.
Daily trading is dangerous for beginners, as there is a lot of manipulation, fake bumping, Scamming, wash trading,...etc
I hope that you modify it or allocate a part related to cryptos. Focus on dealing with these risks because many beginners like the rapid increases "more than 100% per day" which are often fake.
And that is one of the problematics with day trading, day trading is not only very hard to begin with many people want to day trade cryptocurrencies which as we know are many times more volatile than almost anything that you can find in any other market.

And that is a real problem even a coin as big as bitcoin can lose a significant percentage of its value in just a matter of minutes and if at that time you are using margin trading to try to improve your profits and you do not have a stoploss then your account is going to be wiped out.
Yes that ‘true day trading is not easy as so many people who are trading for day and it’s way of making money for them. For new traders I think long term suits more than day trading. Not to be impatient for getting your profit from day trading. You should know when its good to trade and when to stop lose. Mostly people wants fast profit but it’d the most dangerous thing in trading as patience is really important.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
January 17, 2020, 12:54:01 PM

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
January 11, 2020, 07:23:50 AM
Let me give you some tips to post trading tips

2. Many people post basic tips. If you want to contribute something then post something valuable.
3. Always mention the target audience. Eg: Crypto traders, Stock traders or Forex traders
knowing tips and implementing those in trading is way different , when trading in live markets no one will think about tips and rules implementing rules requires discipline   
Pages:
Jump to: