Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Tips for Traders here - page 6. (Read 1184 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
December 29, 2019, 03:59:25 AM
To the OP, saw your post about trading tips and others, however, you have to tell members that all the links that you share are most applicable to forex market. So I don't understand why you promoting this supposedly tips as this mislead others specially newbies because those two are different markets to begin with. So obviously, your advise or at least what the article says might not be good for crypto traders, just saying.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
December 28, 2019, 02:33:14 PM
The things in that article really do not bring too much experience to everyday traders.
I can add a few things that I am trying to do to become a trader:
Always try to learn new things and learn from your trading history.
Be confident with your decisions
Control your emotions
Stop in time
Do not trade if you are not in the best state.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
December 28, 2019, 01:22:31 PM
As soon as I saw your post I got disappointed right away when I see a link that I need to click to read your tips. Anyway, I still click the link and there's nothing new. You only mentioned only four and those are just the basics for those who want to start trading. I was hoping that you will introduce something new to us. Moving forward, post it here instead of asking readers to slick another link. Not everyone appreciates jumping from one tab to another.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
December 28, 2019, 01:22:04 PM
General tips aren't really that helpful. At all. As someone who plans to enter the market, people should already have a basic idea of what and not what to do. What they need to learn are pretty much the specifics of each move and this isn't even for day trading only, this could generally be said as a general "what to do when entering the market" kind of guide. If you were to create a guide for day trading, At least tell a bit of basics about it, you just said a general explanation of literally what a trade is.
Well said, they should already know the basics because it can help them inspect and evaluate things to stop being an impulsive person. Trading is not easy and you really need to have enough knowledge to handle every problems in the market that you can face. Of course as a trader you will make some effort on researching because you can't just rely on some tips and advice of other people, it is your responsibility. Personally, I learn own my own but people's advice also helped me but somehow it makes me think that we should also make some time in studying because it's the best for us too considering the fact that it is too risky.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 589
December 28, 2019, 12:13:57 PM
Way too general. It isn't even for day trading anymore, more like for trading itself already. As for day trading, I doubt this should be accessed by traders in their newbie phase. Should be more on the intermediate level trading instead, but since the tips are general, I'd guess it's fine. Title is misleading like really though. Still, too much confusion regarding topic discussion, fix please.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
December 28, 2019, 11:35:41 AM
~snip~
So for traders, all I say is follow these tips https://www.latinpost.com/articles/142690/20191123/tips-for-the-perfect-day-trading-strategy.htm, as I said these are some things that I was missing heavily in early phase of my career, so I hope youngsters can learn from it.
I did not see if that is crypto trading did you try to share on us. That is a general trading but crypto trading and national currency trading has a big difference. I will not suggest to the newbie to enter the day trading, because that is very risky to them and might lose everything if they dont know it very well. I will appreciate if you have a tips for the basic trading like buying and selling point and know how to have perfect timing in trading.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 628
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
December 28, 2019, 11:28:45 AM
General tips aren't really that helpful. At all. As someone who plans to enter the market, people should already have a basic idea of what and not what to do. What they need to learn are pretty much the specifics of each move and this isn't even for day trading only, this could generally be said as a general "what to do when entering the market" kind of guide. If you were to create a guide for day trading, At least tell a bit of basics about it, you just said a general explanation of literally what a trade is.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
December 28, 2019, 11:24:32 AM
A very general tips actually, not really worth it to read unless you are a very much beginner. I would also change "don't spend too much" to "trade in what you can afford to lose" because the word "too much" could confuse and lead the readers to more questions in their mind.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
December 28, 2019, 10:18:31 AM
These tips are general and not related to cryptos, so it is dangerous to take them, especially in this highly volatile market.
Daily trading is dangerous for beginners, as there is a lot of manipulation, fake bumping, Scamming, wash trading,...etc
I hope that you modify it or allocate a part related to cryptos. Focus on dealing with these risks because many beginners like the rapid increases "more than 100% per day" which are often fake.
Activity: 253
Merit: 13
I am from Forex world.
December 28, 2019, 09:24:25 AM
Before you begin read, I am not an expert nor am I here to turn anyone into professional. So the basic aim is to just add some sense that I was lacking when I started my trading career.

So for traders, all I say is follow these tips https://www.latinpost.com/articles/142690/20191123/tips-for-the-perfect-day-trading-strategy.htm, as I said these are some things that I was missing heavily in early phase of my career, so I hope youngsters can learn from it.
Pages:
Jump to: